Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss question about star wars weekends in the Vacation Planning forums; I am planning on being there for the first weekend because Rick McCullum will be there. my question is: what time do the guests (Peter Mayhew and Rick McCullum) are ...
    Casey D is offline A-Ticket holder

question about star wars weekends

I am planning on being there for the first weekend because Rick McCullum will be there.

my question is: what time do the guests (Peter Mayhew and Rick McCullum) are they out for us to meet? I know they arent there all day so i want to make sure I get there on time to meet them. Also is there a Q&A? I will be attending Film School in the fall so as you could imagine i have some questions I would like to ask Mr. McCullum about the field of work and working with Lucas since the very beginning.

so if anyone can answer these questions i would really appreciate it.

- Casey D

wmxxmsg is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Well I went down there in 2004 for the Star Wars weekend, I don't know if anythings changed. They do autograph signings that they give out fastpasses for, but the time I got there they where all gone. They do a little talk show thing that's pretty cool. The stars get interviewd and do take some questions.

We have been there the past 3 years for SW Weekends and they were still doing the FP for meet and greets as of last year. I would suggest getting there before park opening and going directly back to the event entrance as soon as they allow you past the ropes. There is usually an information desk set up across from Sounds Dangerous. I know that the FP for meet and greets go VERY quickly.

tjcoolgirl15 is offline I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Weiner!
    Yes, last year I was there before the park opened, and as soon as we got in, a line formed right past Hollywood and Vine, a seperate one for each celebrity. After waiting in line for Jake Lloyd's fastpass for about half an hour, the line for the other celebrity, Warren Fu, I believe, was gone, so the CM's at the fast pass machines gave us fastpasses for him as well without having to go back to where the lines had begun. Oh, and there are fastpasses with times on them, and also on-call numbers that can be used sometime after the signings begin. That's all I can remember, hope that helps!
    There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, just a dream away!
    Prince Charming, will you marry me?
    I saw on TV that listening to Mozart makes you smart. So if you listen to Elvis, you'll become a GENIUS!

Hagar55 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Does anyone know if they will be selling and exclusive Mickey or any other characters in dressed in Star Wars clothes like the Darth Mickey from last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar55
    Does anyone know if they will be selling and exclusive Mickey or any other characters in dressed in Star Wars clothes like the Darth Mickey from last year?

Looks like this year is a Darth Vader Goofy. Here is a link to 2006 merchandise that will be available.... http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...s20060419.html