Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Favorite MK Ride At Night

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Favorite Magic Kingdom Ride At Night in the Vacation Planning forums; Big Thunder Mountain...
    jarmitc2032 is offline Lives At Epcot
    Big Thunder Mountain

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    I love the views from splash mtn at night. Especially at the drop...you can see both space mtn and the castle right next to each other. They are so bright compared to everything and just look great.
    Haunted Mansion is also cool at night bc when your walking up to the entrance, it has a spookier feeling that makes the inside that much better.
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

fallenthrough is offline A-Ticket holder
    Splash Mountain is the coolest at night. It's so amazingly beautiful especially when you hear all of the people screaming going down the hill. Haunted Mansion is the best ride though because it just makes everything spookier at night which makes this ride a lot cooler than in daylight.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Even though I am not a big fan of the Astro Orbiter, it is pretty sweet at night.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Lilybelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dreaming of Jeremy Irons, don't wake me up!! 'Long live the king!'
    I'm going with Splash Mountain here. When you are going around the outside near the top...the view is breathtaking, the air is cool and everything looks different on the ride. Two for one!!
    'Girls do not start fights..but they can finish them!' ~~Marie
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Pop Century Sept 2006 Contemporary 2007 Off property
    Disneyland-- 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Off Property 2006 Off Property

Pigeon is offline Care of: "Mike Wazowski, you've got your life back" lane
    I always liked Astro Orbitor, because everything in Tomorrowland is covered in lights, so it feels really cool to be zipping by everything. also, if you're up there during the fire works, sometimes the cast members let you stand on the deck to watch a bit.

Its kind of fun to do the impossible - W. Disney

mustang7682 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I always wait to ride Splash Mountain at night. There is ever hardly a line compared to what you experience during the day. I'm a hardcore theme park rider, no matter if it's freezing out or raining and the water rides are operational..I'm there!

In September, I convinced my boyfriend (whom only went to Disneyland once 15 years ago) to ride Splash Mountain with me at night, telling him it was the coolest experience ever. He was having a great time in the "front seat' watching the fireworks go off and the castle change to different colors. Once we turned the corner to go down the first plunge he was absolutely covered in massive wave of water. Though he was grumpy that he had to walk the remainder of the park wet, it was worth the view of all the lights and fireworks from the ride.
    "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way" - Jessica Rabbit

TwitterMouse is offline A-Ticket holder
    I love Splash Mountain at night. I didn't go on it during the fireworks, I went on it at around 1:30am. It was cool doing the drop in the dark, and it looked so cool at night from the top.
    Haunted Mansion scared me at night. I went on it at 1am, and it was so creepy.

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    Big Thunder Mountain is the BEST! It is so cool at night, and when you go around the turn and see the cabin on fire on Tom Sawyer Island! Its so fun! I want to ride it tonight right now!

gertle is offline B-Ticket Holder
    splash Mountain is really fun at night you can't tell when you go down Chick-A-PiN Hill. well, you can tell when you see the buzzards...
    Trivia Team Rules - back in the fresh

2tinners is offline Mike Wazowski
    I have to say that the Haunted Mansion is the best at night. Haunted is made for the night time.

Susan

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    I just have to say that i EQUALLY Love BTMR and SM at might. I've ridden them all at night (small lines) and those are by far thes best, although I have yet to catch the lights on in Space from the WEDway People Mover (yea, i'm old skool 2)

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    i wanna try splash mountain at night now, no seriously right NOW!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

OneLittleSpark is offline I'm gonna be the next Dreamfinder
    HM at night when it's lit up, makes it a way better experience...you can really get in to the story
    15 Trips in 20 Years!!

Port Orleans Contemporary Dixie Landings
    Coronado Springs Caribbean Beach
    Animal Kingdom Lodge Wilderness Lodge
    Boardwalk Yacht and Beach Polynesian
    All Star Movies

Can't Get Enough:

moulds is offline C-Ticket Holder
    probably dumbo cause i haven't been on any others at night
    Don't miss out on the fun....
    Join The WDW FANS CLUB!!!!
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/fo...9948#post259948