Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss So I'm going to DL Paris in 2 weeks and i need answers in the Vacation Planning forums; Im going to DL paris in about 2 weeks now....can anyone post secrets....what to do, where to eat, and if its really worth going to DLP....also share some experiences there ...
    disney_lover008 is offline A-Ticket holder

So I'm going to DL Paris in 2 weeks and i need answers

Im going to DL paris in about 2 weeks now....can anyone post secrets....what to do, where to eat, and if its really worth going to DLP....also share some experiences there so i can further enjoy my stay at DLP...THANKS!!!!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    We were there in September of 2005. I'd describe it as a miniture version of Disney World. We stayed on property at ...i think it was the Senoma or something like that. The food there was very good. The hotel was not quite what I'd call Disney Standard..no hair dryer. Simple, but clean. We made the mistake of coming into Paris by Eurostar and then taking the Paris local trains to Disneyland. Had we made our hotel reservations AFTER we booked our train, we would have taken Eurostar straight to the park.

It rained all three days we were there; downpour!

A few of the rides have slightly different names - like The Haunted Mansion is The Phantom Mannor. Space Mt is a little different, but not in a bad way. Both Magic Kingdom and Studios are very close together. You walk across an area about the size of a big parking lot to go from one to another.

Pirates has a cool restaurant inside the ride. You see it as you are on the ride. I liked the food, but my family wasn't as pleased. The atmosphere was neat.

The garden area is very beautiful. I have a few pictures posted in DWT. I tried to add more, but they wouldn't load for some reason.

I didn't think the French had the "warm fuzzy" feel of Disney down yet, but that may have been my lack of French. It was my first experience in France.

Most of the cast members speak some English. You may have a little problem, but not serious.

Enjoy your trip. Send me a PM to let me know if I can be of any further help. Hope to hear about your experience.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    I've never been there but I guess the rides that are there are the same title but are a bit different than those of the world. Have fun!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!