Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What kind of souvenirs to do you shop for? in the Vacation Planning forums; i'm not sure what i'll get this is my first trip but the one thing i do want is i want to get a set of minnie ears withmy daughters ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    i'm not sure what i'll get this is my first trip but the one thing i do want is

i want to get a set of minnie ears withmy daughters name on them!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    OK, you had to ask - Balls!!

... I collect the Disney (and others) Baseballs!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    I like stuff I can use. blankets, mugs, magnets, towels, etc. I'm not much for bric-a-brac (like snowglobes, figurines, etc.).

my wife and I agreed (for the time being) not to get into pin collecting because we both like them so much that if we ever bought one, we wouldn't be able to stop.

If we can dream it, we can do it

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    shot glasses and stuffed animals...

disneygirl417 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Pins, HM stuff, any other random stuff I find on the way... lol
    disneygirl417

"I only hope that we never loose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

HM Fans ROCK

flutter is offline Moderator
    I try to get a different Eeyore beanie every trip...it is getting harder to do since I have so many now, but so far I have been able to find one. I got a cool key chain this last trip, key to the haunted mansion. My brother collects shot glasses so I have bought him many, and he was with me this last trip and got a couple more.
    He also liked the pins and bought a few, I have bought pins but I'm not a trader or a real collector I have just bought some that caught my eye.

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I LIKE TOYS! I got a Pirate gun and some action figures here and there. Next time i want to get a rifle I found at Adventureland, maybe a cowboy gun I found in Adventureland, and if i'm correct, I think they sell toy swords near Cinderella castle. I could be wrong though. Oh, I love small trinkets based on movies. Such as the cursed treasure in Pirates of the Carrabien. I loved that thing T-shirts rock too. You can never have too many T-shirts
    Last edited by Dragonrider1227; 06-18-2006 at 06:25 PM.

hgraber is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I hate to say it, but I think I've matured a lot since the last time I went to WDW(14,18,& 20.) Back then, I shopped for things like Princess hats and other things to use while I was there.(I,literally, maxed out my credit card there when I was 18.) Now, I like things that I can incorporate into my home decor or wardrobe. Hey, even though I've grown up I'll always be a kid at heart! : )
    I believe in Happily Ever Afters.

TestSherpa is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Sorry for bumping this old thread, but thought it was interesting. I've lately gone for two types: Practical for myself (clothes, hats, watches), Disney-unique for others (a monkey marionette from Epcot for my son, Norwegian jewelry for my wife and Norwegian Mickey ears for her mom).
    M
    Founder of TestSherpa LSAT Test Preparation
    The LSAT is not as fun as the Haunted Mansion, but just as scary.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I have a collection of Mickey plushes for various times of the year; Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day so I'm always looking to add to that. Then I also look for small, unusual Mickey statues. If I visit a different city or country, I like to look for Disney t-shirts with the name of the town. I am alway on the lookout for a good Disney bargain shirt, jewelry or kitchenware.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

bowlingman7 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I used to get numerous things from the magic shop back in the day. But now, usually a form of warm clothing to bring back home to MI, or some odd trinket.
    If we can dream it, we can do it!

ohiodisneydad is offline Hi, my name is David and I like Beverly.
    Star Wars T shirts from the Studios. Next trip it'll be a tea pot from the China Pavillion in Epcot and a T Shirt.
    "Life is an occassion. Rise to it."- Mr. Magorium
    "Welcome Home"- Best words you'll ever hear when you check in at a Disney Resort

pink_minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I usually like things I can bring with me to work and such so that a piece of the magic is always there. (Pens, stationary, journals, etc are always nice additions.) I enjoy getting things with either Minnie Mouse or Chip 'n Dale on them just because the rank as my top two faves. As far as the pins go, I bought one last year to celebrate my return visit to Fort Wilderness. I certainly look forward to purchasing a few more in less than a month!
    "When you believe a thing, believe it all the way, implicitly and unquestionably."
    - Walt Disney

MERRY CHRISTMAS

GrowingUpDisney is offline A-Ticket holder
    Usually I always buy a shirt for myself each visit. I don't stick to one particular character - but Mickey is my favorite.

Last year we went for Spring break and we won the YOMD lanyards and pins so now I am into pin collecting. I can't wait to get down there and get some new ones!

No particular shops...I like them ALL!

DH Robert: Me Bobbi Jo: DS Joey (5): DS Bobby (5):

gigliowanananic is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I love the "real" souvenirs like actual park stuff. I just won this from mousesurplus.com. There's just something about the fact that it actually hung in the park during the Happiest Celebration on Earth.
    "There is a face beneath this mask but it is not me. I am no more that face than I am the muscles beneath it or the bones beneath them"-
    V

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast