Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Golden Cindy's Castle in the Vacation Planning forums; So, as we all know, the happiest celebration is almost over. So i thought i might say my final thoughts on the golden castle. first, i thought it was a ...
    elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder

Thumbs down Golden Cindy's Castle

So, as we all know, the happiest celebration is almost over. So i thought i might say my final thoughts on the golden castle. first, i thought it was a great idea. but the giant magic mirror made me want to throw up! i mean come on! i just want to back up what lou said, "it looks like they stuck a old lady's broach on the castle." i totally agree. But, i thought the golden characters looked pretty cool! they could have done something better than the mirror. any suggestions? i think they should have put some kind of banner in its place. one tha said happiest celebration on earth. and, where is the mirror going when they where done with it? will they aution it off? can you imagine someone putting that on their house? well, thats my two cents. or three. or four...
    RYAN

mickey2005 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I'd rather have the rotating-between-parks mirror than a banner.

A banner just seems cheap. I think that the mirror does a good job at representing the Disney theme parks around the world.

wdwfan1 is offline Fastpass Holder-GO COWBOYS!!!
    I think a banner is too cheap.
    #1 FAN

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I loved the Mosaic Mirror with all of the castles on it.. I thought it was a great touch.. A banner seems cheap and any small park could have that. I would expect nothing less than great from WDW.
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!