Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss pirates openning? in the Vacation Planning forums; so I am trying to figure out when I will be going to disney this summer and I would like to go as soon as all the refurbs are done ...
    Casey D is offline A-Ticket holder

pirates openning?

so I am trying to figure out when I will be going to disney this summer and I would like to go as soon as all the refurbs are done eith all the cool new stuff

so the question: when is it going to be open with ALL of the new things added? is it when the movie comes out or will it be open sooner?

thanks for the help
    >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    According to this rehab schedule, http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/rehabs.htm#july the POC should be open by July 1st.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Tinkerbell2293 is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Probably around somewhere... most likely quoting Pirates.... or maybe not...
    I definitely know it will be open around the time the PotC 2 the Movie comes out. I don't know whether it will be before, after, or on the same day though.
    "I guess I should explain/ I've got this problem with my brain/ Things get really scrambled in my head/ I have no short-term memory/ I forget things almost instantly/ I don't even know what I just said.../ Can I help you?" -Dory, Finding Nemo: The Musical!

Wishing I was at Disney World!

Me = Pirates Fan!! Yoho yoho a pirate's life for me! AAAARRRRRGGGG!

MAGIC KINGDOM
    Adventureland- Frontierland-Fantasyland- Liberty Square- Mickey's Toontown Fair- Tomorrowland- Main St, USA-

"Stupid fish!" "Technically, it's a cephalopod."