Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is YOUR favorite section at Fantasmic!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss I am here for all your Fantasmic! questions in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by disneydame2004 OK, I've got a Fantasmic question for you! In the finale, when the riverboat comes out with all the characters on it, didn't it used to ...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    OK, I've got a Fantasmic question for you!

In the finale, when the riverboat comes out with all the characters on it, didn't it used to have spinning fireworks on it? When I saw Fantasmic in August, no fireworks. Have they been discontinued, or are they weather/conditions dependent?
    I also saw Fantasmic in August, August 28th(My Birthday ) Yet they had spinning Fireworks, and believe me, they won't be discarded, I'm sure. With Disneyland running the same show since 1992 or 1993(Not sure right now )that they won't and if you know Fantasmic! they have breakdowns all the time like with the dragon and what not, so the count on the next show to have Spinning fireworks which are my favorite
    And the weather conditions depend, tell me, what kind of weather were you in?
    Last edited by disneybuff100; 09-13-2004 at 06:16 PM.
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by judycats
    I havent seen it yet so I dont know what section to vote for
    Well believe me, like any fan you would definitley wanna be in the Mickey section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    I have a question for you. How many different people are involved "on stage" in Fantasmic?
    There can be a minimum of 46 and a maximum of 50, the extra's would go into the Pocahontas scene for Natives and add some more unexpected guests to the SW boat if you know what I mean

I love Fantasmic!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    I also saw Fantasmic in August, August 28th(My Birthday )
    I saw it on August 30th. Belated Happy Birthday to you!

And the weather conditions depend, tell me, what kind of weather were you in?
    There were thunderstorms in the area, but it was fine for the show. No real wind, either, that I remember because we were dreadfully hot and sticky.

Thanks for the info!

-Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by disneydame2004
    I saw it on August 30th. Belated Happy Birthday to you!

There were thunderstorms in the area, but it was fine for the show. No real wind, either, that I remember because we were dreadfully hot and sticky.

Thanks for the info!

Your welcome and thank you, but Fantasmic! has been known for mistakes so I'm sure they are still working .

I love Fantasmic!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I usually just sit 2nd - 4th row in the center (I don't know what section that is)

Actually, when I voted, I thought you meant what part of Fantasmic did I like the best, so I voted for Maleficent and Sorcerer Mickey
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    When we went last week, we sat right in the center section on the end of the row (Scar?). Talk about perfect seats!! We were about 10 rows from the top and had a great view! Oh, and not that I ever would have noticed, but the girls behind me and my wife noticed that Joey Fatone (Backstreet Boy or something) was just two rows down. Ooh. It gives me goosebumps (sarcasm intended). The show, though... was GREAT!!!!!
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    When we went last week, we sat right in the center section on the end of the row (Scar?). Talk about perfect seats!! We were about 10 rows from the top and had a great view! Oh, and not that I ever would have noticed, but the girls behind me and my wife noticed that Joey Fatone (Backstreet Boy or something) was just two rows down. Ooh. It gives me goosebumps (sarcasm intended). The show, though... was GREAT!!!!!
    I'm glad you had fun. I do have one question. Did you ever see a kinda lage Black lady Castmember with short hairish with her name being
    Lisa, or a short, spanish lady with blonde hair and very light brown skin with her name being nicole, or was ther a short belle in the show?

I love Fantasmic!

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Here's a question...I heard that the lake is only 1 inch deep - is that true? If it's not, how deep is it?
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

I am very certain that the lake is not 1-inch deep. A couple of facts support this. Firts of all the boats which carry belle, ariel, and snowy are actual motor boats that are driven by a tech 2 feet beneath the actors and is partley under water. Also, Steamboat Willie is an enoumous boat that weighs very much (forgot at the moment the weight) and still has to be guided by an underneath track which believe me takes up more than one inch. I'm not sure on the exact deepness of the lake, but approximatley it ranges for 5-8 feet.

I love Fantasmic!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Another question: I've recently read that Fantasmic is sometimes presented 3 times a night during peak seasons. Is that true? If so, when was the last time that happened?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

That is definitley true, and exhausting! by the time of the third show, the cast members have usually lost their voice and can hardley talk to the crowd. The most recent time I've saw it on the show times were late febuary and you can probably expect it about the may-ish time.

I love Fantasmic!

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    That is definitley true, and exhausting! by the time of the third show, the cast members have usually lost their voice and can hardley talk to the crowd. The most recent time I've saw it on the show times were late febuary and you can probably expect it about the may-ish time.
    Thanx for the info. I did not realize guests can talk with the CMs from Fantasmic. Where do you have to go/be to talk with them, or do they just shout across the stage to the audience?
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy Cricket
    Thanx for the info. I did not realize guests can talk with the CMs from Fantasmic. Where do you have to go/be to talk with them, or do they just shout across the stage to the audience?

I think he means the CMs that help seat people and the ones that direct you where to go when the show is over. I could be wrong, though...
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    Here's a question...I heard that the lake is only 1 inch deep - is that true? If it's not, how deep is it?

The lake varies in depth. The part closest to the crowd is about 12" deep. I think I heard the deepest part is 12', that is where the boats are.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast