Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: What is YOUR favorite section at Fantasmic!

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss I am here for all your Fantasmic! questions in the Vacation Planning forums; Thanks for the info Brian! By the way... I like your new Garfield Pic....
    4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Thanks for the info Brian! By the way... I like your new Garfield Pic.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

No, you would be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by olmec26
    I think he means the CMs that help seat people and the ones that direct you where to go when the show is over. I could be wrong, though...
    Well I'll be hoho, It's the Blue Fairy

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

The ONE and only= Mickeywanna on VMK!!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    I was looking for something else and came across this thread!!

Nice one, Doug!!

Anyway, the last time we were over at WDW - in 2003 - at the end, they didn't use the boat at all. Instead the characters all walked on stage waving different coloured flags!! I was gutted as it was our last night at WDW and I was filming it non stop beginning to end. I was looking forward to filming the boat coming round with the fireworks going round and all the charcters on it!!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Question Matey:

I have heard a version of Fantasmic, where in the middle, instead of Pocahontas, it is Peter Pan. Has the show had a revamp at all?
    Rich

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Disneyland has the Perter Pan section, that is what is was originally.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

Yeah, they wanted to make it different from the original in Disneyland, so ppl who visit both frequently would actually have a reason to see the show. Peter Pan being replaced by Pocahontas, King Louie and the dancing elephants replaced by the jungle scene, and many more just to make it stand out from the DLR one.

As for the boat there are many reasons of why it couldn't of come out, such as the boat had a refurbishment, or that it's track that it ran on has a malfunction or they just don't have as many characters could be it.

"See it in your mind and you can find in your imagination, mysteries and magic, visions fantastic, leading to strange and wondrous dreams, Dreams are make believe, but could they all come true?"

I love Fantasmic!

Ah!!! The Disneyland version and WDW version are different!! i never knew that!!

Cheers for clearing that up guys!!!!
    Rich

... As for the poll at the top of this page, we always arrive 2 hours early and aim for the central section!!

.... I hope this is the 'Sorcerer Mickey Section' as it is the one I voted for!!

As mentioned esrlier, I videod it from here - towards the back - and ended up with a great copy!! Playing it back at home with surround sound is superb as I have now transfered it - and the rest of my holiday footage - to DVD!!!!!!!!!
    Rich

Well i got kinda tired of doing the central section after 30 some times, so i felt like getting to the edge and seeing some backstage stuff going on.

It was so cool and weird at the same time. There was this one monkey waiting to go on and he couldn't stop dancing. Now he wasn't doing the monkey dance, i mean he was shaking it like a salt shaker and dropping it like it's hot!

I love Fantasmic!

How ya doin' matey?!!!

.... I never thought of looking at it that way!!! I suppose you do see a different side to it!!!!

Mind you, you have the oppotunity to see it as often as you can and like!!!

Catch you soon,
    Rich
    Rich

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by disneybuff100
    So true, I tried WDWMagic's forums and the people on there were so mean to me, but you guys are much better, Thank You:mickey:
    hmm, I havn't had much of a problem there. Worst i've seen are the Disney Purists putting down anything new like "Under new Management" or the new Imagination. Sorry to hear they treated you so badly.

I know exactly what your talking about and I just hated that, but just to let you know, I have forgiven WDWmagic and I have joined again and they are cool with it.

I love Fantasmic!

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    That's good.

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I just wanted to say I am going to see Fantasmic for the first time with the DWT gals later this month! We have the fantasmic dinner package-any advice on seating or anything? We will be assigned a certain area for the show because of our package, correct?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

You will be assigned to the Sebastion through Witch Section I believe. but Make sure you get there at least an hour or 45 minutes ahead of showtime so you are able to pic the seat you want (which will probably be close to Sebastion I suppose). Make sure you go by the stroller entrance to get to your seats so you get a little backstage view at their stroller storage and beauty and the beast trailer! Very cool.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

I love Fantasmic!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast