Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Everest Photos in the Vacation Planning forums; Does anyone have or know of a site that has pictures of the actual Yeti on the Expedition Everest ride. Since I will probably not get to go to WDW ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Everest Photos

Does anyone have or know of a site that has pictures of the actual Yeti on the Expedition Everest ride. Since I will probably not get to go to WDW in a very long time, I would love to see some pictures.
    Thanks.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

No photos here, but my Husband was crazy enough to video tape it last week...although we haven't viewed it yet so I'm not sure how good it came out.

Yeah, I looked at the video on the site, I can kind of see it, but just wondered if anyone had a good picture.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Sorry Katy, I wasn't brave enough to keep my hands on a camera to try and snap a picture...besides, it all goes so quickly I'm not sure it would have came out without a bunch of blur anyways.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Well, my avatar for one lol.

Here it is
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Did you take that picture disney freak?

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    If you're saying you can take a photo on the ride, it makes it sound like it isn't too jerky. I want to ride it when I go in October (hopefully) and I want my mom to be able to ride it too, but she has back problems. Her back isn't in terrible shape, but Big Thunder and Space Mountain irritate it a little so that she won't ride more than once. How smooth a ride is EE?
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Did you take that picture disney freak?
    Yup, I submitted it to www. w d w magic.com and they loved it.

I had to get it just right so it wouldn't come out blurry.
    Like, right before the yeti pops out, I had to hold the camera up and move it backwards over my head so I could get as little blur as possible.

Unfortunately, I still got blur so I Photoshopped it out.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Quote Originally Posted by hillo
    If you're saying you can take a photo on the ride, it makes it sound like it isn't too jerky. I want to ride it when I go in October (hopefully) and I want my mom to be able to ride it too, but she has back problems. Her back isn't in terrible shape, but Big Thunder and Space Mountain irritate it a little so that she won't ride more than once. How smooth a ride is EE?

Hil, if your Mom has back problems I wouldn't suggest that she rides EE. I wouldn't necessarily call it a "smooth" ride. I for the life of me cannot figure out how DisneyFREAK91 was able to get this picture. My DH video taped the ride last week while we were there and we watched it last night and it's still pretty shaky. You can see the Yeti, but not as good as I would have liked to.