Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Disney Magic in an unexpected WDW Location in the Vacation Planning forums; First, feel free to add your stories of Disney Magic in weird locations. Because I honestly wasn't expecting what I'm about to tell you, and I would love to hear ...
    Sprite_Man is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Magic in an unexpected WDW Location

First, feel free to add your stories of Disney Magic in weird locations. Because I honestly wasn't expecting what I'm about to tell you, and I would love to hear stories like it. One of those most common locations we all go to at WDW is the restroom. So I head over to the men's room, go into one of the stalls, and sit to do the business. While I'm considering what my little family could do next, I hear a very familiar voice over the speaker system: Stitch. Now this is in the restroom in Adventureland, on your way to Country Bear Jamboree, so it took me completely off guard. If I recall correctly, Stitch said: Stitch is hiding, are youuuuu hiding? It was hilarious, and totally unexpected. This is why I love Disney World.

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    LMAO how random is that!?

Jeez I don't have any stories of unexpected areas.
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

JCorduroy is offline B-Ticket Holder
    My favorite is Stitch coming over the speakers of the monorails and saying "Welcome to Stitch Kingdom. Mahalo."

I haven't heard it on all the monorails, so I think it may be playing randomly or only on specific trains. It made me smile when I heard it.
    " Video Games are bad for you? That's what they said about Rock 'N' Roll. "

"What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."

- Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of Mario

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Stitch came to visit me while in the Tomorrowland bathroom (The one next to the Pavillion and the Tomorrowland Noodle House) I thought it was pretty cute.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?