Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What is your least favorite park???? in the Vacation Planning forums; Out of the 4 parks, MK, Epcot, MGM, or AK, which is you least favorite park . Or if you would rather think of it this way: if you had ...
    GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

What is your least favorite park????

Out of the 4 parks, MK, Epcot, MGM, or AK, which is you least favorite park . Or if you would rather think of it this way: if you had a 3 day pass, which park would you not go to .
    For me it would be MGM, not that I don't like the park, it's just that I've been there and done that and I don't care if I do it again (but I know I will). Which one would it be for you????
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

mickey n minnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Animal Kingdom.
    But that might change depending on how much I end up liking Everest...

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me

**sings** I have a jar of dirt! I have a jar of dirt!

"Elizabeth?.....Hide the rum!"

Join the WDW Fan Club!!!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Animal Kingdom, definately. I mean, except for Expedition Everest and Dinosaur, there's really nothing that interests me there enough to go there again and again. It always seems so HOT and HUMID there for no reason, and you walk and walk and walk and never seem to get anywhere!! (at least, in my opinion!)

Irishrbetter is offline A-Ticket holder
    I would skip EPCOT Center, I have young children and there is not enough for them to do. I love World Showcase but they get bored. Aside from Turtle Talk and Soaring there isn't anything the really intersts them.

I've always wanted to be a scientist. That way, I could get a bunch of
    grants and do research into whether money can really buy happiness."
    - Kyannke.

Off property-1986
    Off property-1990
    Off property-1993
    AKL Concierge- May 2006
    I'll never stay off property again.

Maestr034 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    It is ashame that everest is in Animal Kingdom because if it wasn't for that ride I would have no reason to go there. I have done everything there so many times that I dont need to do it again. The other parks have so much variety that you can do things and they still feel fresh. Animal Kingdom is Safari, Tough to Be a Bug, Dinosaur, and a few shows. It is so repetitive.
    [CENTER]
    The Maestro
    Married at The Disney Wedding Pavilon
    6-4-05

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    I'd have to say MGM. While it does have three great attractions that I really enjoy: Tower of Terror, Rockin' Rollercoaster, and Star Tours, I just don't feel like the part has a lot to offer outside of that these days. I really feel like the other parks have gotten a lot of TLC in the past few years, but MGM has always been side-stepped, and hasn't gotten a major attraction in a while. While I feel like Lights, Motors, Action was supposed to be a gate-busting attraction, I just don't think that it has gone over that well. The park also seems very plain to me, and doesn't have an attractive overall atmosphere.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    It's definatley MGM for me. I've said this before, but I think MGM has such great potential to be so much more than it is. I can easily make it a 1/2 day park or even skip it completely. too sad.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I have to go with animal kingdom, which is kinda unfair because it is the newest park and doesnt have as many big name attractions as the other parks. in a few years after AK gets new exciting attratctions like EE i think it will be up there with the other 3. oh yeah, can we please get a new thrill ride at MGM to go along with RnRC and ToT?
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I always use to consider AK my least favorite park but I guess with Everest and some new restaurants coming next year, it is starting to look better - now if they could only get rid of that arcade area and those stupid rides Primeval Whirl and Triceratop Spin - what a waste of space!!!! I don't think Walt would of been to happy with that whole area!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    I agree, it feels like a traveling carnival (even though thats what its supposed to be like) it just doesnt fit in with the whole animal theme. a carnival doesnt go good with the other environments (asia, africa, etc.)
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    I think that whole Chester & Hester section fits perfectly in the Dinoland area.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I would say MGM as well. I know Animal Kingdom seems to be the least popular. But it is so beautiful and relaxed. I absolutely love it.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    MGM. It just doesn't seem as well put together as the other parks. And I don't like thrill rides much, so I leave out most of the big name rides there.

I will still go though - the 'worst' Disney park is still better than most other theme parks at their best!:mickey:
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny
    I always use to consider AK my least favorite park but I guess with Everest and some new restaurants coming next year, it is starting to look better - now if they could only get rid of that arcade area and those stupid rides Primeval Whirl and Triceratop Spin - what a waste of space!!!! I don't think Walt would of been to happy with that whole area!
    When we were out at DCA last week, I noticed how established and themed Paradise Pier was. It made me think about how poorly done Chester and Hester really is. If they could improve the area to be a little more developed like Paradise Pier, then I don't think that it would be nearly as criticized.

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

wdwnut4life is offline Fastpass Holder
    My fave parks are MK & Epcot. AK is cool, next time I go, I'm riding Everest, it looks fun. MGM doesn't have much for me 2 do there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast