Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Disney Dreams in the Vacation Planning forums; This whole thing sounds really great! I'm a big fan of WDW and so are my kids. We are taking a trip in december and heard someone talking about this ...
    katylady33 is offline A-Ticket holder
    This whole thing sounds really great! I'm a big fan of WDW and so are my kids. We are taking a trip in december and heard someone talking about this "Year of a Million Dreams" and sure enough I got a bunch of info from you guys! I can't fathom them fitting in that many dreams in a year, how will they do it???

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I keep having dreams of being in Disney World but not having a camcorder I hope this isn't a sign :/

Mickeylover1901 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider1227
    I keep having dreams of being in Disney World but not having a camcorder I hope this isn't a sign :/
    That sounds like more of a nightmare to me!!!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    Lol

I think I had a Disney dream recently. But it didn't really have to do with Disney much lol
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

DisneyFreak33 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Lol

I think I had a Disney dream recently. But it didn't really have to do with Disney much lol
    What was your dream that didn't have to do too much with Disney???

Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylover1901
    That sounds like more of a nightmare to me!!!
    YEAH!!

Quote Originally Posted by katylady33
    This whole thing sounds really great! I'm a big fan of WDW and so are my kids. We are taking a trip in december and heard someone talking about this "Year of a Million Dreams" and sure enough I got a bunch of info from you guys! I can't fathom them fitting in that many dreams in a year, how will they do it???
    Based on my calculations, in order to give away a million dreams, Disney will be granting about 2700 dreams a day. I sure like those odds! I hope you have fun at WDW this December, I have been there in December, and the park decorations are so beautiful! If you any other questions, please just ask, that is what we are here for!

Thanks for the infromation Mickeylover1901. This sounds like it is going to be such a fun celebration! I can't wait for my next Disney adventure!

2700 dreams granted a day. . . WoooHooo!!! Those are good odds, my dream just might come true. Look out DL here I come Jan. is just around the corner!!!

Hey I'm getting a little worried, I still can't figure out how to register Can someone please help me??? Time is running out!!!!

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Not sure if you still can.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

Yay! I am registered and ready to win! Boy, that was a cuttin it close though. For those of you who havn't registered yet, you better get on it because the dealine is August 31st! Now all I need to do is start the planning of my family's trip to WDW.

Hey everyone... I was just surfing thought YouTube.com and I saw the full length commercial for the Year of a Million Dreams celebration. Has anyone else seen it? Has anyone seen it on TV? I wonder why they didn't put the full-length version on the Mydisneyparks.com?

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak33
    Hey everyone... I was just surfing thought YouTube.com and I saw the full length commercial for the Year of a Million Dreams celebration. Has anyone else seen it? Has anyone seen it on TV? I wonder why they didn't put the full-length version on the Mydisneyparks.com?
    I just went to youtube.com and watched that commercial. All I can say is, amazing! I canít believe they havenít been airing that on television, or at least on mydisneyparks.com. Just watching that commercial makes me so excited about my next Disney trip!

Yeah, isn't it great. I love Disney commercials, they make you feel like a kid again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast