Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Disney Dreams in the Vacation Planning forums; I honestly got a little teary eyed watching that commercial....
    Mickeylover1901 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I honestly got a little teary eyed watching that commercial.

katylady33 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Where did you guys find the commercial on youtube? I can't find it anywhere.
    And I haven't seen it on tv either, I wish they would show it.

DisneyFreak33 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by katylady33
    Where did you guys find the commercial on youtube? I can't find it anywhere.
    And I haven't seen it on tv either, I wish they would show it.
    I just went to the main page on youtube and in the upper right hand corner there is a search bar, I typed in "year of a million dreams" and it came up right away. Hope you find it

Thanks disneyfreak33, why didn't I think of that? Wow, that is an amazing commercial. It really makes you feel like your dreams can come true.

Everyone I have shown gets moved by the video, I'am going to write Disney and tell them they need to get that clip more exposure, it is so touching!!!

For those of you havn't seen it or can't find it, check it out...touching
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX5Cjzsun1A

I haven't seen it on TV yet, but I've heard that they are airing it on ABC and on the Disney channel.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak33
    I haven't seen it on TV yet, but I've heard that they are airing it on ABC and on the Disney channel.
    I did see the commercial this weekend on ABC, it was great!!! I can't wait to visit this year, dreams granted or not. I feel like I'm a little kid again, all excited for the magic at DL

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    I Saw Itt!!!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Another interesting tidbit...the other day I heard that there will be a "dream squad" of 13 cast members that are in charge of handing out goodies and selecting the "dreamers." Anyone heard about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylover1901
    Another interesting tidbit...the other day I heard that there will be a "dream squad" of 13 cast members that are in charge of handing out goodies and selecting the "dreamers." Anyone heard about this?
    \

I have heard of the 13 CM's, they will be given the schedule of when and where to suprise guests with prizes and granting dreams. It seems like the odds are pretty good, if you havn't registered do it now on mydisneyparks.com. . .tomorrow is the last day!!!!!

Hey everyone.... Tomorrow is the last day to register to win the grand prize!

I just went on mydisneyparks.com and I don't know why I've never noticed before but there are two places to enter your email address. . . I don't know if it effects anything but I figure it can't hurt my chances

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I wonder how this will work. I mean, do those cm's have certain dreams they can grant.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Oh my Gosh.... today is the last day to register for the grand prize! Get everyone you know to register, before it is to late!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast