Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Disney Dreams in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by katylady33 I just went on mydisneyparks.com and I don't know why I've never noticed before but there are two places to enter your email address. . . ...
    DisneyFreak33 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by katylady33
    I just went on mydisneyparks.com and I don't know why I've never noticed before but there are two places to enter your email address. . . I don't know if it effects anything but I figure it can't hurt my chances
    Where are the two places to enter your email????

Mickeylover1901 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak33
    \

I have heard of the 13 CM's, they will be given the schedule of when and where to suprise guests with prizes and granting dreams. It seems like the odds are pretty good, if you havn't registered do it now on mydisneyparks.com. . .tomorrow is the last day!!!!!
    Some new rumors...I heard that no one will actually be getting their personal dreams granted. There is just a list of prizes that will be given out (small and large) by the the "Dream Squad" to people that happen to be in the right place at the right time. It's gonna be a little different than what we thought but still great!

katylady33 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak33 View Post
    Where are the two places to enter your email????
    They are under the Overview and Sweepstakes section. . . has anyone heard anything??? Today is supposedly the day they will be contacting the winner via email

I didn't get an email so I guess I didn't win Oh well, I'm visiting in Jan. and it will be magical. . . maybe I'll get picked for a prize

It says in the sweepstake rules that they are going to try to contact the winner 3 or 4 times. If they don’t reply, then they are going to move on the next lucky person. So we still have a chance!

katylady33 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I just found out that at the bottom of the rules, it says that the winner must send in a self addressed envelope in order to obtain the prize package. I wonder how many people noticed.

So apparently I'm not the winner Bummer. WINNER...SHOW YOURSELF!! Haha

Here is the official list of prizes...better than I could have imagined!

http://adestinations.disney.go.com/m...YOMDPrizesText

Wow, those are some killer prizes...trips around the world? Disney's got it going on. People are complaining about the prizes and I bet they havn't even seen that list.

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    New section on the Disney site has an area that you can describe your personal wishes in conjunction with the Year of a Million Dreams.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/dis...diaFlashModule
    Last edited by Winnie; 09-25-2006 at 10:41 PM.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

TiggerRPh is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I'm so not impressed with this campaign. While I do like the "big ticket" items and certainly wouldn't turn away any prize I would win....a bulk of the prizes (almost 60%) are trinkets....come on a voucher for a 5 x 7 photo?

The name of the campaign should be changed to a Year of Nearly One Million Trinkets.

If the intent of the campaign is increase attendance....it's going to do that by making people believe that they have a chance to win something. The fact of the matter is most people will win nothing.

If people know that they don't have any realistic chance to win anything then how would this increase attendance?

In order for this campaign to work....it depends on "Lotto Mentality".

I would have rather that have taken the nearly $18 million and either not raised ticket prices or lowered ticket prices $5-10....that would have made any trip I would have taken more magical.
    Last edited by TiggerRPh; 09-26-2006 at 12:49 PM.
    Ray

DVC Member - Since 1995
    Old Key West

M-I-C-K-E-Y....I'm a Disney freak.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345