Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Disney Dreams in the Vacation Planning forums; Has anyone heard of "year of a million dreams" I found it on www.mydisneyparks.com . One million disney dreams granted for a year Oct.06 - Oct.07. Starting with VIP access ...
    DisneyFreak33 is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney Dreams

Has anyone heard of "year of a million dreams" I found it on www.mydisneyparks.com. One million disney dreams granted for a year Oct.06 - Oct.07. Starting with VIP access to the Magic Kingdom. I think it means you and your group have the whole park to yourselves. How awesome would that be! Could you imagine walking through Walt Disney World with just your friends and family??

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    If you check out the last few Mousetunes podcast before July 16, Lou and Nathan discuss this promotion a bit. Disney wants to give away 1 million prizes of various degrees of value.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

I don't own an iPod, can I still check out the podcast somehow?? I wan't to know about this million dreams business. . .

Eric is offline A-Ticket holder
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak33
    I wan't to know about this million dreams business. . .
    So do the Disney execs running the campaign.
    Eric,
    co-host, Mouse Guest Weekly podcast
    MouseGuest.com

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    I guess I want to know how they are going to decide who gets the dreams. Are the CMS going to pick, or are they going to be picked electronically? It seems to me it would be much more fair if the fastpass machines and the fingerscan machines electronically chose people.

KUNGALOOSH!!!

Eric is offline A-Ticket holder
    Last I heard Disney was bringing in an outside sweepstakes firm to keep everything on the up and up. Still no exact details.
    Eric,
    co-host, Mouse Guest Weekly podcast
    MouseGuest.com

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    I don't own an iPod, can I still check out the podcast somehow?? I wan't to know about this million dreams business. . .

you don't need an iPod to listen, you can use your computer. Go to the web site and there will be instructions on how to download there.
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

JMSuperHeroTeam is offline Maura Colleen the Makeup Queen
    As Eric said, from what it seems Disney knows just about as much about the Million Dreams promo as we do!!

KUNGALOOSH!!!

Mickeylover1901 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I found an official press release from Disney regarding the “Year of a Million Dreams” celebration. Basically, what is happening is that if you sign up on the website, it makes you eligible to win the grand prize of having either Disneyland of Walt Disney World you yourself for a day. As far as the other prizes are concerned, the winners are picked at random by a Disney cast member. Apparently those prizes range from a celebration pin, all the way up to a Golden Fast Pass, or being able to stay a night in Mickey Mouse Suite at the hotel.

Thanks tiggerguy for the info I read on another forum that winners are randomly picked and that the CM's are just told who to approach with the granting of wishes. So the CM's don't actually pick, I think it will just be electronically picked. Registration ends July 31st on mydisneyparks.com. Good luck!!!

Thanks tiggerguy for the info I read on another forum that winners are randomly picked and that the CM's are just told who to approach with the granting of wishes. So the CM's don't actually pick, I think it will just be electronically picked. Registration ends July 31st on mydisneyparks.com. Good luck!!!

Hey Disneyfreak...From what I understand, by registering on the web site, you have a chance to win a day to yourself at Disneyworld. As far a making a million dreams come true, I think cast members are just asking people, at random, what their dreams are, and if they are feasible, they make them come true. At this point, it is all just speculation, I am sure Disney will release more details about the celebration.

Hey everyone…. I just received an email from Disney acknowledging that they received my registration and my dream request. The email also contained a link for a free screen saver for my computer! So if you haven’t registered already, go to www.mydisneyparks.com and do so. Good Luck.

njdisneylover is offline B-Ticket Holder
    I'm dreaming, Golden pastpasses or lifetimepasses for the family!!!

hopefully my wish will be granted when I visit in October

I would first ask for lifetime passes, then if they say no I would ask for a year of free passes. That would be my dream for sure, I would be so happy I don't think it would be too much to ask. . do you???

I just got my email also. The screen saver is cool, but what I really love is the music that goes with it!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast