WDW Theme Parks Discuss Queue question in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by tasha36
Best - anything that gets you involved in the ride straight away, like HM or TOT.
Worst - Jungle Cruise. I love the ride but the ...
Originally Posted by tasha36
You should see the Jungle Cruise queue out at Disneyland, when it is crowded they have you going up and down stairs, and it is "more forever" than WDW
1. Expedition Everest
2. Splash Mountain
3. Mission Space (Don't like the ride though. The detail they put on that thing that revolves in the main waiting area it really cool)
1. Hall of presidents
2. Pirates of the caribbean (I hate how they make you think your getting to the ride then when you turn the corner its just another hallway)
3. Mission Space (It goes both ways. It just creeps me out cause people have dies on it)
1) Expedition Everest
2) Splash Mountain
1) Test Track
2) Tomorrowland Indy Speedway
3) Soarin' (if you're not in the FP queue)