Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Grad Nite in the Vacation Planning forums; does anybody know what grad nite is like- im a wdw veteran and i need to know what to expect so i can plan my trip around it...
    kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder

Grad Nite

does anybody know what grad nite is like- im a wdw veteran and i need to know what to expect so i can plan my trip around it
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

MissMinnie is offline A-Ticket holder
    I did Grad Nite at Disneyland in 1992, and I had a great time! I can only imagine how awesome it would be at WDW! Essentially, you hop on a bus and hope to get some sleep (you're from NY? Bus or plane?) and enter the park sometime in the evening after everyone else has left. You'll be there with tons of other grads from all over, and pretty much everything was open, as I recall. I still have a photo of myself with Tigger floating around somewhere!

aeronautxearth is offline Meeska, Mouska, Mickey Mouse!
    Are you GOING to GradNite or are does your trip happen to fall around the same TIME as GradNite? Either way, allearsnet has some good info on the event:

Grad Nite @ Magic Kingdom
    Tina

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    my school is going to go
    thank you all
    Hakuna Matata

"They say Walt Disney World is the Happiest Place on Earth, but they have never been in your arms"

alalune042 is offline Fastpass Holder
    I went to gradnite 2006. Kids get dumb and wild...as you can imagine. There are various dance clubs and foam. Music is playing everywhere, mostly rap. There are nice fireworks, though. All in all it was nice to be there after hours with such few people. It depends who you go with and how you are. You can always stay away from the dance clubs if its not for you. Some rides close early, so you have to watch out for those.
    NADIA

a dream is a wish your heart makes