My mom is reliving her teenage years and can't wait to go down and see 3 dog night. I don't think I've seen her this excited about anything in a long time. No counting going to WDW.
As we all know, the 11th Annual International Food and Wine Festival is coming to Epcot again. This is one of the most popular events held at WDW. Every year, they hold a concert with multiple artists. So, here's the line-up of artists and dates for the event. Each show will be at 5:45, 7, and 8:15.
All shows are held at the America Gardens Stage.
There are also special events throughout World Showcase. Along with appetizer-sized portions of food and samplings of wine($1.50 - $4.50), there will be entertainers from each of the following countries doing music shows, dances, and acrobatics, etc.
- Sept. 29-30 - Survivor ("Eye of the Tiger")
- Oct. 1-3 - FamilyStoneExperience ("Everyday People")
- Oct. 4-7 - Starship featuring Mickey Thomas ("We Built This City")
- Oct. 8-11 - Loverboy ("Working for the Weekend")
- Oct. 12-14 - David Sanborn ("Lesley Ann")
- Oct. 15-16 - The Beach Boys ("Good Vibrations")
- Oct. 17-18 - Little Richard ("Tutti Frutti")
- Oct. 19-21 - Three Dog Night ("Joy to the World")
- Oct. 22-25 - The Four Tops ("Baby I Need Your Loving")
- Oct. 26-28 - Gloria Gaynor ("I Will Survive")
- Oct. 29-Nov. 1 - The S.O.S. Band ("Just Be Good to Me")
- Nov. 2-4 - The Contours ("Do You Love Me")
- Nov. 5-6 - Chubby Checker & The Wildcats ("The Twist")
- Nov. 7-8 - Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes ("Havin' a Party")
- Nov. 9-12 - Jon Secada ("Just Another Day")
The 1960s British rock 'n' roll revival sound of The British Invasion (United Kingdom)
The gravity-defying Dragon Legend Acrobats (China)
OrisiRisi interactive drum circle and African folklore (Outpost)
The daring Chair Balancing act (France)
High-energy Celtic music of Off Kilter (Canada)
The Arabic rhythms of Mo'Rockin (Morocco)
Matsuriza traditional Taiko drummers (Japan)
Voices of Liberty (The American Adventure rotunda)
Rhythms and harmonies of internationally acclaimed Mariachi Cobre (Mexico)
Norwegian folk music of Spelmanns Gledje (Norway)
Oktoberfest Musikanten dinner show (Germany)
And of course, Illuminations will bring an end to each evening.
Woops this is supposed to go in the News section. Can someone move this plz? lol
Last edited by DisneyFREAK91; 08-26-2006 at 12:53 PM.
God its scary...I have seen 3 Dog nite at a no longer exsistant hotel venue in Pgh. And might I add more then once. Hey I didnt pay for it.
And don't be surprised when she knows all the words to the songs. LOLOriginally Posted by lorilovestigger
I thought we were going to Party for the Senses this year, but our plans have to change. Maybe we'll at least get to hear 3 Dog Night...Joy to the World...
mini-V What will you celebrate?
Adult daycare for the kid inside you.
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.