Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
WDW Theme Parks Discuss What's on your Disney shopping list when going to the parks? in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by disneylady ...YES Have you gone to The Boardwalk...........................we got some for someone who collects them in ESPN Club there.............Its a good place to go visit for a ...
    trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by disneylady
    ...YES
    Have you gone to The Boardwalk...........................we got some for someone who collects them in ESPN Club there.............Its a good place to go visit for a few hours....you can see Epcot fireworks from there at night too

We've never been there before, but it is on our plans for this trip.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    What's in your wallet?

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    I like buying stuff with the year on it, photo albums, magnets, etc. Does anyone know if you can use a Disney Store giftcard at WDW? Downtown maybe?
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

Tiggeriffic is offline A-Ticket holder
    I used to work at the Disney Store and I think you can use their giftcards at WDW. I"m not sure though. There should be a number on the back of the card that you could call or just call guest services at WDW.

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggeriffic
    I used to work at the Disney Store and I think you can use their giftcards at WDW. I"m not sure though. There should be a number on the back of the card that you could call or just call guest services at WDW.
    I e-mailed guest services. I'm just waiting for a response.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I too collect Italian charms. (I have one nearly filled braclet just with disney charms) I also like little earrings, and if I'm at the parks during a holiday time, I'll look for any holiday dressed Mickeys. I also keep searching for a Mickey pen like the one I bought a few years ago. It ran out of ink and I couldn't find a new refill that would fit it. I usually come home with a shirt or sweatshirt. Then there is soap from The Basin, candy from the Main St. candy store, and a pin. No wonder these trips cost so much!
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    oh yes i forgot! I like to buy some stuff for my friends, like....

pin, picture frams, pens, all of that kind of stuff
    Got Disney?

Lilybelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dreaming of Jeremy Irons, don't wake me up!! 'Long live the king!'
    I always have to get a shirt, usually not a t-shirt but more of a form fitting one with something cool on it. We like to send post cards even though we are usually home by the time they finally get to our friends and family. Of course my 4 year old has to come home with a bunch of little trinkets and autographs.
    'Girls do not start fights..but they can finish them!' ~~Marie
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Pop Century Sept 2006 Contemporary 2007 Off property
    Disneyland-- 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Off Property 2006 Off Property

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    A shirt, post cards this trip, and antennea balls. And large quantitites of Mickey Roni and Cheese.

FrolloFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    This time around, I'm going to need to buy an autograph pen, since mine has mysteriously disappeared. Other things on my list are pins (of course!), and my mom likes to collect little glasses with the resorts' logos on them. And, we get souvenirs for friends back home that take care of the mail for us and stuff. My dad likes to get Disney T-shirts, too.
    Love,
    FrolloFan

"It's too late, coward."

I buy everything with TIGGER on it. I usually get a magnet, a frame, lots of shirts, some type of hat and the list goes on. Oh, and I usually buy too much food that I come home to big to fit into the shirts I bought.

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

Ceci is offline Annual Passholder
    When I'm going to Disney World, I carefully make a list that I ... must forget. It start with clothes and finish with candies. But just arrived and I start to eat everything that I miss and just sold there: waffles,brownie,ice cream, coockies, pop corn,hot dog... The last has a taste very special that just find there. And finaly some pins, socks, t-shirts........

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ... Sweaters for winter.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Limited Edition Pins, i bought 7 when I was there a few weeks ago, and bags, I bought 2 new purses and a new scrapbook bag. BF buys shot glasses.

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    Pins...Pins....more Pins.....
    Got Disney?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast