Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss wdw focus group experiences in the Vacation Planning forums; I was part of a focus group in january of 93 or 94 it was alot of fun. it was upstairs in norway (I wouldn't have guessed the room was ...
    hotcupofjava is offline A-Ticket holder

wdw focus group experiences

I was part of a focus group in january of 93 or 94 it was alot of fun. it was upstairs in norway (I wouldn't have guessed the room was even there).
    Anyhow, they asked us to discuss a new sports complex they wanted to do where people could learn how to high jump and things like that but none of us thought that was a good idea. I came up with an idea of an Indy race track and then I mentioned they could have a famous driver like Richard Petty give people laps in a race car and charge them about $500 a piece. I had just read an article about Bonerants race school and figured that might work.

your freind
    Chris

P.S. Does anyone else have a focus group story? If so, please share! I would love to hear about them.

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    I've done T.V. shows and various products, but never Disney. I would love to be part of a Disney focus group! Lucky you
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!