Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss DWT's WDW for Kids by Kids Age 5-8 in the Vacation Planning forums; Welcome to what I hope will be fun, exciting, and even helpful. Every week I will pose a question about something in Walt Disney World. Wether it be the parks, ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

DWT's WDW for Kids by Kids Age 5-8

Welcome to what I hope will be fun, exciting, and even helpful. Every week I will pose a question about something in Walt Disney World. Wether it be the parks, the resorts or the resturants or anything that can be done in WDW and I want your kids to give the advice and suggestions not the adults. All the adults have to do is ask the question to the child and type the answer here in the forum for your child.

What I would like is the child age, child ***, child name (this is optional),how many times has the child gone to WDW,and their suggestions or advice on the topic for the week. So for Example:

What a good ride to ride in the Magic Kingdom and why would kids your age like it or not?

Child's Name:Jalyn
    Female
    Times been to WDW:2
    Suggestion or Advice: Jalyn said that Space Mountain is a cool ride to get on. Kids my age like it because it is fast roller coster and it in the dark. She also said if you dont like the dark or sudden turns dont get on. Kids my age think this rides rock.

Okay get the idea. What Im going to do is pose the same question for each age range. Example 5-8 year old ,9-12 year olds,&13-17 year olds.There will be threads for each age range. So please post in the your right age range. I will also have a range for infants-4 years old. This section parents of course have to give the advice so they will get a question more focus towards this age group unless it something that can be done no matter the age. I will post your format in your age thread.

Right now this is the format. I want to give it a test run first to see if anyone is interested. If it takes off the format may change or be tweaked a bit. If you have any suggestions on how this can be done let me know.

Okay let's get started. The first question for the week is:

What is your favorite charcter meal and why do you think kids your age would like it or not?
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 09-14-2006 at 01:38 PM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    What is your favorite charcter meal and why do you think kids your age would like it or not?
    Name: Anna Age 6 *** Female
    Anna said that she thinks girls will like to eat at the castle (Cinderella's royal table) because of seeing all the pretty princesses in their dresses and getting to eat in the castle is cool. She also said she thinks boys like the Crystal Palace best because tigger and pooh and Eeyore are there. She said she likes them all but loves to see the princesses in the casle.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay new question for the week

What's is a great ride for your age at MK?

FYI:New question every Firday

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS View Post
    FYI:New question every Firday

What or when is "Firday"???

Winnie is offline Fastpass Holder
    I posed these questions to my 8 year old niece Paige last night. She has been to Disney 2 times (age 5 and 7 - her birthday was a month after the trip).

Favorite Ride: Splash Mountain - She said she loves it because it is fun and her dad get's wet.

Favorite Charcter meal: Cinderella's Castle because the princesses are so pretty and I saw the fairy godmother. But she also said she likes the Winnie the Pooh meal because Pooh was there and Chef Mickey's. (Adult comment - She choose WInnie the Pooh and Chef Mickey's because Mickey and Pooh are her mom's and my favorite charcters and she didn't want to choose.
    BETH ~ I BELIEVE in Make Believe,Dreams & Wishes
    Is It time To Go Back Yet??
    Happy DVC Member - Beach Club Villas
    BCV - October 2011 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival (Met up with Lou and the Walk-about Crew! Met Deanna!
    Met the Petermans!)
    BCV - October 2010 - Family Trip & Food & Wine Festival and MNNSHP!!!
    BCV - June 2009 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2008 - MNNSHP-Just the two of us!
    BCV - May 2008 - Flower & Garden/Epcot - Just the two of us!
    BCV - January 2008 - Marathon Weekend - Just the two of us! (We finally got to meet Lou & his wonderful family)
    BCV - May 2007 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2006 Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    ASM & BCV - June 2006 Family Trip, Flower & Garden/Epcot and Star Wars!!!
    BCV - October 2005 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    OKW & BWV - March 2005 - Quick and needed fun trip! Just the two of us!
    BCV - June 2004 - Family Trip
    BCV - October 2003 - Family Trip, Anniversary, Food and Wine/Epcot & MNSHHP!!!!
    BC - Honeymoon- April 2002
    Off Site - 1997 - I was a poor college student staying with my favorite aunt!

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    What's is a great ride for your age at MK?

My girls are 6 and 7 and they answered this:

Isabella - 6: Space Mountain is a great ride cause I get to ride in the front and go really fast.

Gianna - 7: I think its Splash Mountain. It was really fun seeing all the stuff inside and then we just went down that big hill. It was so COOL!!!! Next time I want to sit in the front so you (meaning me of course), get wet.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas