Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss DWT's WDW for Kids by Kids Age 13-17 in the Vacation Planning forums; Welcome to what I hope will be fun, exciting, and even helpful. Every week I will pose a question about something in Walt Disney World. Wether it be the parks, ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO

DWT's WDW for Kids by Kids Age 13-17

Welcome to what I hope will be fun, exciting, and even helpful. Every week I will pose a question about something in Walt Disney World. Wether it be the parks, the resorts or the resturants or anything that can be done in WDW and I want your kids to give the advice and suggestions not the adults. All the adults have to do is ask the question to the child and type the answer here in the forum for your child.

What I would like is the child age, child ***, child name (this is optional),how many times has the child gone to WDW,and their suggestions or advice on the topic for the week. So for Example:

What a good ride to ride in the Magic Kingdom and why would kids your age like it or not?

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE QUESTION IN YOUR THREAD.

Child's Name:Jalyn
    Female
    Times been to WDW:2
    Suggestion or Advice: Jalyn said that Space Mountain is a cool ride to get on. Kids my age like it because it is fast roller coster and it in the dark. She also said if you dont like the dark or sudden turns dont get on. Kids my age think this rides rock.

Okay get the idea. What Im going to do is pose the same question for each age range. Example 5-8 year old ,9-12 year olds,&13-17 year olds.There will be threads for each age range. So please post in the your right age range. I will also have a range for infants-4 years old. This section parents of course have to give the advice so they will get a question more focus towards this age group unless it something that can be done no matter the age. I will post your format in your age thread.

Right now this is the format. I want to give it a test run first to see if anyone is interested. If it takes off the format may change or be tweaked a bit. If you have any suggestions on how this can be done let me know.

Okay let's get started. The first question for the week is:

What is your favorite charcter meal and why do you think kids your age would like it or not?
    Last edited by JEDIPRINCESS; 09-14-2006 at 04:20 PM.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

What is your favorite charcter meal and why do you think kids your age would like it or not?

Child's Name:Jalyn
    Female
    Times been to WDW:2
    Suggestion or Advice: Jalyn said that she really liked the crystal palace because of the Winnie the Pooh Characters. She thought since a lot of kids her age know pooh characters they would like this resturant. She also said the food was really good and it was cool getting to see Wishes while she ate.

Parent sidebar: I booked the meal during wishes because normally my children eat late and it was a great time since my kids really arent big on the firworks but do enjoy watching them. So they got a chance to see them form the Crystal Palace without trying to fight for a spot on Main St to watch them. Also the charcter were out during this time and spent a lot time playing with each of my children since most of the guest ran out to see Wishes.

Okay new question for the week

What's is a great ride for your age at MK?

FYI:New question every Firday

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS View Post
    Firday

Beating a dead horse....