Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Digital Photos to CD in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi Everyone, I know that there are some places in WDW that will transfer your digital photos to CD. Has anyone done this and what is the fee? Thanks...
    djrmusic is offline B-Ticket Holder

Digital Photos to CD

Hi Everyone,

I know that there are some places in WDW that will transfer your digital photos to CD. Has anyone done this and what is the fee?

Thanks
    Dave R
    DJRMusic

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    In the MK, Exposition Hall on Main St. (on the right side as your walking down) is a camera shop that transfers digital photos to CD, it will also charge your battery. I have no idea how much it costs but I can almost guarantee you it's more then what you normally pay. I am pretty sure all the parks will offer this service at their camera stores, which are usually close to the entrance of each park.
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I think we paid $12 to have it done but since we didn't have any memory card or choice, it wasn't a bad fee for them to do the work. And the CD's have Mickey ears on it.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Pretty sure I'll end up using that service, my memory card doesn't hold that many pics, plus it will be nice to have them on disc, I'm always so paranoid that I'll delete all my photos before I save them on my computer. It's a nice souvenir too!

AnnF is offline D-Ticket Holder
    If you only have a small card, in the end it may be worth it to invest into a larger card, you can get one for as low as $30. Look for a 512 or 1GB

~Ann
    My Blog
    Join Disney Swaps
    1991-offsite; 1995-Ft.Wilderness; 1998-offsite; 2001-Grosvenor; 06/2001-offsite; 12/01-offsite; 12/02 offsite; 06/03 offsite;12/03 offsite; 12/05-ASMu; 8/06 Pop;*Upcoming 12/06 Pop;03/07 offsite*