Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss WDW without stuff--is it possible? in the Vacation Planning forums; I have never been to WDW without taking a lot of stuff to the park. But then again, between me and my three younger sisters (seperated over a time span ...
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    I have never been to WDW without taking a lot of stuff to the park. But then again, between me and my three younger sisters (seperated over a time span of 15 years), I don't think that I have ever been to WDW without one of the members being 5 years old or younger. By the time my baby sister grows up, I will probably have little ones of my own that I am taking to WDW.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Even when I went solo last February, OI has "stuff" - cameras, video camera, notepads, etc.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

mrskpete is offline A-Ticket holder
    Let me see, what do we take? Well now that we have kids, the days of taking only ourselves, a camera, admission tickets, and money are over. So we take:

Older 2 kids~
    each takes a belly bag filled with their own disposable camera, small snacks, and other things kids ages 9 and 8 cannot seem to live without.

For Us Adults~
    We pack a diaper bag or backpack that gets stuffed (literally) underneath a stroller. In this bag we have:
    diapers
    travel wipes
    sample size of sunblock, diaper rash oint.
    a small first aid kit packed in a small baggie
    disposable diaper bags for messy diapers or clothes
    snacks
    blanket
    sun glasses
    juice
    passporter and trivia book!
    *I may also use a belly bag for those items I do not want to keep in the stroller while on rides and that may contain:
    small wallet
    camera (both digital and disposable)
    chap stick
    tickets

Once the little one gets out of diapers and well potty trained the list gets way down. For now we have no choice to haul it around or be stuck paying for it in the parks when we already own it.
    ---------------
    MRSKPETE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12