Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Disney World 5th Park in the Vacation Planning forums; If disney asked you what to name the park and what the themeing would be how would u make it...
    rvjr is offline A-Ticket holder

Disney World 5th Park

If disney asked you what to name the park and what the themeing would be how would u make it

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder
    A Villains park of course!
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

angloandy is offline A-Ticket holder
    what about a sports park (not like wide world of sports), where every land was sports themed and all the rides were as well, dont know what to call it though

Were Coming in October 2008 wahey!!

rvjr is offline A-Ticket holder
    i think it should be like a Walt Disney type park in his remberence

WVParkfan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    Truthfully, there isn't anything that I can think of, except maybe something more modern. Now, don't flame me for saying this, but there are SO many things at the Magic Kingdom that I find are extremely outdated, or just plain boring. I'm 40 years old, so don't say that I'm too young to understand the thrill and excitement of the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.

I would like to see more from the "modern" Disney movies. If that means more Pixar stuff, then so be it! But, it wouldn't take an entire theme park to satisfy that. Simply drain that goofy Jungle Safari ride, chop down the Swiss Family Treehouse, and you'd have plenty of room for something themed on movies that were made after 1961!