Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WDW Theme Parks Discuss The Seas with Nemo and Friends Review in the Vacation Planning forums; Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs Do you think small children would like it? Small children would definately like it. The adults just would probably feel let down by waiting a long ...
    PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Do you think small children would like it?
    Small children would definately like it. The adults just would probably feel let down by waiting a long time for it.

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    Quote Originally Posted by klineski96 View Post
    My wife and I rode it 3 times today and we're still up in the air as to whether or not we like it. We loved the queue, we loved the special effects and we thought the different scenes were very cool. However we're not sure we'd wait more than 20 minutes to do it again. I can't exactly find the right words, but it's lacking something. Maybe the expectations were too high, but it just seems to be missing something.

All in all it was a fun ride, but it wasn't as fun as we thought it could have been.

What do you all think?
    You took the words right out of my mouth!! Well said!

Kimberly Button is offline A-Ticket holder
    I totally agree with the previous posts. The technology was amazing and the queue line is themed really well, even if it is really too dark to see much. Kids will love it and the special effects are obviously among the newest and best. But don't waste time standing in a long queue line for this one. You'd be better off standing in a lengthy line for the thrill rides and then visiting The Seas late in the evening when the crowds should be reduced. This should also reduce your wait time for Turtle Talk With Crush which was absolutely mobbed during the passholder preview with everyone coming off of The Seas ride.

snuffieslady626 is offline A-Ticket holder
    I cant wait to ride this with our 2 girls! Is there a fast pass? How long is the wait?
    This is your badness level.

It's unusually high
    for someone your size.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I concur with most everything that was stated previously. I was a bit disappointed, but I think if you are a parent of a four year old or ARE 4, you'll love it. I don't normally get sea sick, but for some reason 4, of our party of 9, felt "strange" while standing in the que line; sort of nauseous. (Have no idea why because we were just walking.) Love the birds outside. Our ride through stalled at one point, but it was probably to load or unload someone in a wheelchair. There are some cute surprises toward the end, but overall, not a ride I'd wait in line for more than 15 minutes. The clam mobiles are kinda cute.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

disneyveteran is offline 24 trips to the World and counting
    I have to say that in the past we've always just gone right to the elevators. So we'll ride it the first time in April, and I guess we'll decide from then if we'll be riding it again.
    TINA

2009 April Boardwalk & Beach Club Villas
    2008 July Polynesian Conceierge
    2008 March Beach Club Villas
    2007 July Contemporary Concierge
    2007 April Grand Floridian Concierge/Beach Club Villas
    2006 July The Villas at the Wilderness Lodge
    2006 April Polynesian Concierge
    2005 Contemporary/Grand Floridian Concierge
    2004 Grand Floridian Concierge
    2003 Polynesian Concierge
    2002 Beach Club Villas