Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in the Vacation Planning forums; In all the years I've been going to WDW I've never once attended the Halloween celebrations. I was curious... anyone have any good photos to share from their attendance? How ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

Question Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

In all the years I've been going to WDW I've never once attended the Halloween celebrations. I was curious... anyone have any good photos to share from their attendance? How about a little run down of what is good/great/ok/bad about it? Would you go again, etc.?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

trickster and Hudsons Girl just returned from this. I will send a link to this thread to Rich so he can share with you. A lot of the members from here have been and really enjoy it. I myself have only ever done MVMCP (Christmas Party), but plan to hopefully make it down for MNSSHP within the next couple of years.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Melis, if you are going to send the link with their photopass it doesnt work.. I tried it yesterday.. Just thought I would let you know..

But Jen, I did hear the Fireworks are well worth the MNSSHP!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    There is a very nice article about it here, lots of pictures in the photo gallery, and lots of threads on it if you search.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party is a lot of fun for kids and adults alike. The parade and fireworks are excellent, the limited number of tickets sold gives you a chance to get on some rides, and there is free candy. I'd go again if I had the chance.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page

Quote Originally Posted by ChipNDale View Post
    Melis, if you are going to send the link with their photopass it doesnt work.. I tried it yesterday.. Just thought I would let you know..
    Really? It still works for me No....I PM'd Rich a link to this thread so he could share photo's he took and his thoughts with BamaJen.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Thanks guys! I look forward to it!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

I went to it on the 17th and LOVED it!!!! Crowd levels on our night was low. We walked right onto HM. That was the only ride we rode since we were having too much fun having characters sign our homemade treat bags. And from what I understand it's the only time you will be able to get your picture with Snow White and all 7 Dwarfs.

Plus, the parade and fireworks ROCK!!!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I attended MNSSHP on the 23rd. Crowds were light, but we got there at 8 p.m. (enjoyed dinner first and took our time eating) and really had to hussle to do as much as we did before leaving at 11 p.m. I love seeing the families dressed in costume and the extra lighting that makes the park a little spooky. I did notice that not all the rides were open. I had hoped to make my first night-time trip on the Jungle Cruise, but it was not open.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.