Your Walt Disney World Information Station
WDW Theme Parks Discuss Things For My 40 yr old Hubby in the Vacation Planning forums; Hi, everyone has been great to me since i join on here.. My next question is my husband can't go on roller coasters or anything that has alot strobe lights ...
    First Timer is offline I saw the Mouse now I want to go back!

Question Things For My 40 yr old Hubby

Hi, everyone has been great to me since i join on here.. My next question is my husband can't go on roller coasters or anything that has alot strobe lights so does anyone have any does or don't for him?? Thank you all again..

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    That's a tough one especially since Disney is a very visually stimulating company. All the rides and attractions (I think) have signs warning of things such as loud noises, scary sights, roughness of the ride, etc. You could check allearsnet.com. They are familiar with special needs.
    Last edited by Disney05; 11-26-2006 at 07:09 PM. Reason: web site
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Allearsnet.com is a wonderful place to go for this type of information. I use them a lot.

There are several things that he will be able to do. Just read up on the different rides. I am sure there are a lot of people here who can help you.

Disney05 is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Allearsnet.com is a wonderful place to go for this type of information. I use them a lot.

There are several things that he will be able to do. Just read up on the different rides. I am sure there are a lot of people here who can help you.
    You've got the correct web site for Allears. I'm on it almost every day. That's what happens when I use nothing but my favorites, I forget the actual web address.
    When you wish upon a star.....
    LAUGHTER IS TIMELESS, IMAGINATION HAS NO AGE AND DREAMS ARE FOREVER.
    Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. WD
    ...That's the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up. WD
    "For those who get it, no explanation is necessary. For those who don't, no explanation will do."

http://wdwhomesick.wordpress.com/

disneydame2004 is offline Celebrate Everyday!
    Big ones to avoid would be Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Dinosaur, Space Mt., Tower of Terror (has some strobing depending on the drop pattern), Big Thunder Mt. RR.

You'll need to double-check some of the shows for use of strobe lights. AllEarsNet is the best online resource, and if you have any doubts, ask a Cast Member at the entrance to the attraction.
    -Pat (Disneydame2004)
    Dream Team Auction Coordinator

Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page