A thread dedicated to WDW techinical trivia! This includes mechanics, statistics, and the magic "explained."
First set: (I think groups make answering more fun so it doesn't stagnante if one person gueses and isn't sure if they're right)
1. How many horses are on the MK's carousel?
2. What do the Universe of Energy, Tower of Terror, Great Movie Ride, and Indy Stunt Show all have in common?
3. Approximately how high off the ground are body probes and star speeders during the boarding sequence?
4. How many Circlevision 360 screens/projectors are there at WDW?
5. How high is the top of Epcot's Eiffel Tower? How tall is the physical structure of the tower? How tall is the show building it sits atop?