Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Nope, not even close! But thanks for playing....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Nope, not even close! But thanks for playing.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Ok...now you know you have to tell me...it can't be any worse than having a Christmas Carol for a middle name

Megan The first NOEL the angels did sing...........
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

elphaba is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1. How old are you?14
    2. What is your middle name?Wayne
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you?Reeses pack
    4. What kind of music do you listen to?showtunes!
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer)NYU
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?Rome
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy?Happiness!
    8. Look to your right...what's there?water bottle
    9. Favorite quote?Anything can happen if you let it
    10. Any phobias?heights
    11. Do you remember your dreams?yes
    12. How do you take your coffee?non-existant
    13. All time favorite bookPride and Predjudice
    14. All time favorite movie?Transformers
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep?standing up at my friends house
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who?Um...Lance Bass, minus the homosexuality
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?Sutton Foster
    18. Favorite pizza topping?Pepperoni
    19. What did you do yesterday?Six Flags!
    20. What will you do tommorow?Watch movie's at my friends house
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking)idk im only 14!
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with?um..one?
    23. Favorite food?egg rolls!
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done?jumping over a REALLY deep revine.
    25. How do you keep active?Dance!
    RYAN

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    1. How old are you? 17, 18 by September 8th
    2. What is your middle name? Karl
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? My hair...i'm a redhead
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? Disney, Rock, 80's Pop/Rock
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer)Savannah College of Art & Design OR UCF[hopefully]
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? The rest of the world
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? More Disney Stock
    8. Look to your right...what's there? A phone and 1984 the book
    9. Favorite quote? It too long, but the one by Walt about getting a kick in the teeth.
    10. Any phobias? Non really...yet
    11. Do you remember your dreams? I always remember the dreams of my heart
    12. How do you take your coffee? If I do drink it, with a bit of creme and sugar
    13. All time favorite book? Too many to choose from
    14. All time favorite movie? Same here
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? Car
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? Ron Weasley
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Iger
    18. Favorite pizza topping? Cheese
    19. What did you do yesterday? Pick up something at the Museum of Science and Industry in Tampa
    20. What will you do tommorow? Not sure yet.
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Right
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? Uno
    23. Favorite food? Mashed Potatoes
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? Sitting on the edge of the grand canyon with a two mile drop below.
    25. How do you keep active? Doing something...anything!

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    1. How old are you? Sweet 16
    2. What is your middle name? Brittany
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? Shirt
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? Disney, obviously. Oh :P AAAAND Pop, Country, Rock, R&B, Rap, Oldies
    5. What college did you go to (or are planning to go to - and "the school of life" is a very acceptable answer) UCF
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Paris or Tokyo
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? A vacation house close to WDW and Premium Annual Passes.
    8. Look to your right...what's there? My baby picture & Student Council Calendar.
    9. Favorite quote? "It's kind of fun to do the impossible" - W.E.D.
    10. Any phobias? spiders :S
    11. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes
    12. How do you take your coffee? French Vanilla Creamer & Sugar.
    13. All time favorite book? The TTYL series. ANY teenage girl should read them. Actually...ANY girl over 13 should read them. They're hilarious!
    14. All time favorite movie? Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl aaaand a new favorite Ratatouille
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? School Floor
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? A few years back, I looked like Ashlee Simpson.
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Probably...hmmm, this is a toughie. Probably Miley Cyrus. She seems kinda cool.
    18. Favorite pizza topping? I prefer cheese, cheese, and more cheese!
    19. What did you do yesterday? Got up at 7am, went to Student Council meeting at school(that felt weird), thought of teacher gift bags for homecomming week, left for Taco Bell and ate it(YUMM), hit the beach, went back to my friends house, surprise visit to swim practice, and then went home. That day was awesome. Any of you planning to visit South FL anytime soon, go to Hammock Beach. It's clean, nice, and not crowded.
    20. What will you do tommorow? p Get up early for Pest Control guy, organize room, read some summer reading, do some AP Chem H/W, and then go to my dads house.
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Middle?!?!
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? *counts the number of pillows on bed* 5
    23. Favorite food? Mexican & Japanese
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? Drive on I-95 ;]
    25. How do you keep active? Put on the "Workout Tunes" playlist on the iPod and hit the YMCA gym!
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

Pluto'sPal is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. How old are you? 30
    2. What is your middle name? Young
    3. What is the closest orange thing to you? Nemo dog toy
    4. What kind of music do you listen to? Jimmy Buffett, Dave Matthews Band
    5. What college did you go to? Bluffton University
    6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? England
    7. If you won the lottery what would you buy? A vacation home on the beach
    8. Look to your right...what's there? My pug
    9. Favorite quote? "I just want to live happily ever after, every now and then.”
    10. Any phobias? Spiders and heights
    11. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes
    12. How do you take your coffee? de-caf with cream

13. All time favorite book? Harry Potter Series
    14. All time favorite movie? Dumb & Dumber(I don't know why.....so funny)
    15. Weirdest place you've fallen asleep? No strange ones
    16. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Who? Nope
    17. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Jimmy Buffett

18. Favorite pizza topping? Sausage & Mushrooms
    19. What did you do yesterday? Played at home with my son and pugs
    20. What will you do tommorow? Play with my son and pugs...oil change in my car
    21. Left, right, or middle (politically speaking) Middle
    22. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
    23. Favorite food? Mexican
    24. Most daring thing you've ever done? I'm not that daring...but I do teach at a high school

25. How do you keep active? Chasing my son...walking

New Question-a-roonies

1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth?
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)?
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like?
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives..
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives.
    6. What's your "disney theme song"?
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least?
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member?
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see?
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit?
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)?
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply)
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt?
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel?
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with?
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home?
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain?
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!?
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)?
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like?

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? patience
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? I think I would rather sleep..100 years would be rough, but losing my voice (and thus my ability to express my opinion) would be even more difficult
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Kanga
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Intelligent, funny, maternal, contemplative, helpful
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. magical, exciting, joyful, entertaining, blissful
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Whistle while you work
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? most = HM Doombuggies, especially when they tilt back....least = Space mountain, low down, hard to get in and out of and very very bumpy once they start moving!!
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Yes, I let my little one feed a duck and a custodian CM asked me not to ...then three CM stormed me, cuffed me and took me underground for 6 hours of intense interrogation and chinese water tortue (ok the part about the custodian was true)
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Heading towards Tomorrowland from Fantasy land...in front of speedway facing SM
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yes, and I totally rock at it
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess, a pirate, or a magical character (like peter pan)? Magical (pirates are too crude and princess are too prissy)
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) 1) enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life 2) A fulfilling career that lets me spend lots of time at home with my son 3) health, happiness, and a long life for my son
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Nana....she would be a good watchdog and a great baby sitter
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? fly with pan...so much fun!
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Goofy
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? A framed art deco print of Cinderella
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? I always buy a christmas ornament to commemorate the trip, normally under 10 bucks
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? Yeah, why?
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? I hate just before the drop on splash and just before the drop on TT...something about the anticipation
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Pluto
    Last edited by disneydarling; 07-10-2007 at 11:49 PM.

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Luck
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Lose my voice - To all who choose sleep, I think you underestimate the power of body language
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Gopher
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives... Scintillating, uproarious, perspicacious, amicable, and exultant (Getting ready for the SAT)
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives... Impossing, ginormous, matchless, resplendent, inspiring
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? I have 3 for each mood - "Seize The Day" for when I'm happy, "Go The Distance" for when I'm about to fight someone, and "Gaston" for when I get dumped
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most - Splash Mountain, Least - Standing in the Monorail
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Yes, I sat on the lean bars at Timekeeper and I was sent to Guantanamo Bay
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Opening scene from BatB when "Belle" is being sung
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yes and I stink at purple
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Magical
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) 1 - I wish for a mansion right by WDW 2 - I wish for all of King Midas's silver 3 - I wish for your freedom... just kidding, a new Corvette
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Perdita, then I would give her a normal name like Chuck or Taco
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Swim with Ariel... mabey she could show me her "treasures untold" wink
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Chip and Dale
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Snow White bird bath
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? I stole a muffin once, so that
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? Busy
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? The loud bang in Ellen's Energy Adventure and the Alien scene in Great Movie Ride (And all of Stitch's Great Escape zing)
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? The Mouse... no not Minnie!
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    ("Chuck" or "Taco?" Not bad, but how about a real Dal name, like "Hazmat?")

1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Eh, I suppose rugged good looks. The virtues I'd aspire aren't the kind of thing you can be born into.
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Take the voice. I'm not much of a talker to begin with, and it never stopped Snake Eyes (tm) from getting the job done. Be that as it may, I'm too busy to consider missing out on the next century.
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? I suppose Eeyore.
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives. Pragmatic, laconic, hardheaded, unstable, brooding.
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Expensive, worthwhile, timeless, evolving, distinctly American.
    6. What's your "Disney theme song"? "I'll Make a Man Out of You."
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most? I could probably nod off in a doom buggy if the Mansion weren't so loud. Least? I dunno why, but the cars on Spaceship Earth always seemed a little hard on the kidneys on the return to Earth.
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Yes, but it was all a misunderstanding (they thought I was someone else. I frankly don't wanna know who).
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? The moment in Mulan when Shan-Yu comes down from the tree, tosses the doll to his troops, and asks what they see.
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yes. As I recall, they sure seemed to push The Aristocrats and one other feature a LOT more than the others.......
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess, a pirate or a magical character (like Peter Pan)? Magical character, no contest. Royal types are a dime a dozen, and pirates genuinely didn't have it so good. With very few exceptions, they led short, violent, and basically pointless lives.
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply). I'd ask the big blue guy to look into my heart, and then grant me the unclouded wisdom to make the next two wishes count.
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound), who would you adopt? Here's another one for Nana. C-ockers and female Dals and I go way back.
    14. Fly with Pan or swim with Ariel? Red blood demands that I pass on Pan to swim with the redhead. Hopefully, she won't send any electric eels my way.......
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Jasmine, and all the while I'm probably be reciting the chorus of a certain Def Leppard song in my head over and over.
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? I don't know for sure, but probably a tiny framed engraving of Jasmine in real Spanish gold (a surprise gift from someone who I got there for her first visit).
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Free lunch at the CM cafeteria in Epcot with the loveliest waitress at Nine Dragons.
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? A: I'm just not that creative, and B: you're doin' just fine, Meg.
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? It'll probably sound strange to a lot of folks, but my guts always sort of turn when I pass by the caretaker and his dog at the cemetery gate in the Haunted Mansion. I've always been a dog lover, and I've always had the urge the disembark from the buggy to teach his master a few things about caring for a dog; at the business end of his own shovel, if need be.
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Pluto, I guess (he IS one of the five, right?).
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 07-11-2007 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Can't pass up the chance for a little extra melodrama.

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    New Question-a-roonies
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Luck
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Lose Voice
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Eeyore
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Quick witted, Impatiencent, Bored real easy, Adventurous and Easy to get along with
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Magical, Extremely Fun, Never Boring and Beautiful
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Something There
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? The Least for me is Space Mountian, The Most is the Movie seats in Muppets 3D
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? No
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Beaat feeding the birds.
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yes
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Magical Character
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) I wish my Nan a healthy life along. I wish I had a big Yacht, I wish I had money for the rest of my life so I wouln't have to work.
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Lady
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Fly with Peter Pan
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Eeyore
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? SnowGlobes, oh wait a plate.
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Keyrings
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? I will try
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? The bus ride, I hate it when men, are so rude and don't get up for older ladies and women holding small children.
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Donald Duck
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Patience is a good one, I pray for more of it every night.
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Sleep sounds real good but I will take voice and learn to sign.
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? I had no idea so I took this quiz: http://www.lavasurfer.com/poohsonality/poohsonality.html and got Piglet.
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives..Bullheaded, waggish, easygoing, impatient, erratic and contradictory (added one more for fun).
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Fun, wonderful, huge, magical, everlasting.
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Belle or Bonjour, not sure what it's called.
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? I like the TTA, least, Stitch's if that counts as a ride.
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? No
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Pacha and Kuzco as a llama roped together and about to go over the huge waterfall, "bring it on".
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Briefly
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Tink sounds good but I would be tiny.
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) 1) I wish good health and long lives to all the people I care about, 2) I wish for my boys to grow up strong, caring and with good heads on their shoulders, 3) I wish to live happily ever after with my prince (where is he at?)
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Lady, I still have my stuffed Lady that I picked up on my first Disney trip as a child.
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Fly
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Kronk
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Probably my $50 Tink hoodie, I don't usually spend much on souvenirs but it was raining and I was freezing.
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Pressed pennies. Did get a free meal at Coral Reef when my sister was a CM.
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? More fun to answer other peoples questions but I will see if I can come up with some.
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? Rock 'n Roller Coaster after the initial take-off, gives me a headache.
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Minnie
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 07-11-2007 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Missed a question.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? To be more outgoing!
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Voice. You can still express your feelings and words other ways.

3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Ummm I would say Pooh..
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Friendly, Kind, agreeable, faithful and cooperative.
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Fantastic, beautiful, colossal, enchanting and fantastic.
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? "You've got a friend in me"
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Comfortable: Spaceship Earth ride car Least Comfortable: Mission:Space
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Nope
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see?The crabs grabbing at the stuff coming out of the pipes in Nemo... "Yeah, I saw him, Bluey. But I'm not telling you where he went! And there's no way you're gonna make me."
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yes!!
    11. Would you rather be a prince/princess, a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? I would love to be a princess!
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) I wish I had a life time pass to WDW for me and my family, I wish I was an imagineer for WDW and could support my family, and I wish my family could live closer together.
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Nana
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Swim with Ariel
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Chip and Dale!
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? A Lenox Tinerbell Statue.. Actually it was a gift that Mom bought in Disney.
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? A pen for autographs.
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? I did not know you needed help.
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? I do not like the part where the ride ends.
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Mickey!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    New Question-a-roonies
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? I like myself just the way I am! lol
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Voice
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Tigger
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Funny, Friendly, Helpful, Fun, Caring
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Beautiful, Magical, Uplifting, Fun, Musical
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Can't Pick Just One!
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? The Least => TTA, I hit the legs of a family member because I'm tall. The Most any movie seats. COP, AA, Muppets, etc.
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? No, my parents have at Primetime 50's. They didn't eat their veggies, my brother and I did!
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Cindy's Castle
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? No
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Magical Character
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) $$$ for my parents to pay off the house and they don't have to work, go to WDW every year, and $$$ to help my parents pay for my college, when I go.
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Nana
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Fly
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Mickey
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? A pin I brought. MK's 35th anniversary.
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? A figurine of Mickey
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? I'm thinking of some right now!
    19. What's your least favorite part of a WDW ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? When people on the bus ride won't shut up! They talk sooo loud and you can hear them in the front of the bus! Espically at night when you are tired and you want to get a little nap in while you are going back to the Resort! Sorry, that was my tirade today!
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Mickey
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Diligence
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Lose my voice (but it would be cool to see what the wrold is like in 100 years)

3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Pooh, I just "am"
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Sincere, amiable, helpful, irreverent, goofy
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Magical, wonderful, exciting, uplifting, delightful
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? "it's fun to remember the magic"
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most - Star tours, Least - Astro Orbiter
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? yes, i walked in front of charters as they came out at MGM, I swear I didn't mean it!
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Main Street USA
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Nope but bought so i plan to!
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? I want to be Sully!
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) Life time Disney admisison pass for loved ones, Disney Dream job for me, I'd like to be smarter
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Lady
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Swim!
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Sully!
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Crystal Dumbo
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Ears
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? I'll send some I promise!
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? the wait
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast