Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Love the pogues! Saw them in jax a couple years ago. I think I get to see cowboy mouth this month. I need more shows!...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

Love the pogues! Saw them in jax a couple years ago.

I think I get to see cowboy mouth this month. I need more shows!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    11. Do you collect anything? Spores, molds and fungus.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Haha!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Niiiiiice. Thanks, dood. And I don't think you could've picked a more appropriate facial expression for the good doctor.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    17. What are you most proud of? That's a very good question, and wish I had a good answer.......
    Got it.

Being told by men that I respect as consummate warriors that they're proud to have served with me.

(Ain't much, but it's something.)
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

I think that is something.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Meg, do you have new questions for us? S'il vous plait?

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Bump:

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be?
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment?
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay?
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose?
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose?
    7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one?
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one?
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be?
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say?
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive?
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun?
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear?
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols?
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often?
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids?
    17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread?
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure?
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed?
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Oh snap!

Holy thread resurrection!

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Less quantity, more quality.
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? I'd probly do something for my parents.
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? "Are you a goooood?" - Gozer the Gozerian
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? If it was one of the hitchhiking ghosts, then I would be proud to have him. He's a legend!
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Mickey Mouse.
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? Magic Kingdom.
    7) You can choose one Disney movie for a remake, which one? Haunted Mansion. but my wish is coming true!
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? I "refurb" Mission: Space back into Horizons.
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? the Halloween parade at MNSSHP
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? "It wasn't me."
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? sure. cartoons can't get hurt. hopefully we'd be in a toon car, like the cab from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?"
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? not at WDW, but sometimes at work or when fishing
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? Hitchhiking Ghost. Ezra, the tall skinny one.
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? nah, but I enjoy listening.
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? every day
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? me and the wife do not have kids and character some dining all over the place!
    17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread? Dole Whip
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? nah. It's good though.
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? Not usually, though I'm man enough to admit that it has happened.
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? "willing suspension of disbelief"

If we can dream it, we can do it

Think_Tink is offline Fastpass Holder

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Movies.
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment?
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay?
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Tinkerbell.
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? Epcot, I suppose.
    7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one?
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? Peter Pan. To add more Tinkerbell!
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? Something at the Magic Kingdom
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say?
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive?
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? I do not wear hats.
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? No, I do not.
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? Hum them to myself, but not sing out loud.
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often?
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? Yes.
    17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread? Mickey Gingerbread. I really makes me think of the holidays.
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? I was only on it once and did not care for it.
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? Hmmm. I don't think so.
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? Certainly wishful thinking

zeusywoo is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Parks
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? Family that looks like they are having the time for their life & give them a fast pass to all the rides.
    How did you decide to do all this for us?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? No sorry
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose?Tigger
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? Magic Kingdom
    7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one? Aladdin
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? Stitch Great Escape
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? Electrical
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? I love you more
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? Yes
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? Occassionally
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? Tigger
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? Of course
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? Yes
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? Yes I would
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? Yes
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? Driving under the entrance to WDW
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? Yep
    1st MK Oct. '80, DL '90, CBR '98, VB & WLV '01, BCV Jun '06, SSR Oct '06, POR Jun '09, BCR Feb '11 & POFQ Mar '11, AKLJ Jul '11 BLT Nov '12 BWRV Nov '12 AKLJ & BWRV Aug '14 BCV Sept '14
    Have a Magical Day! Deck 7 Cool Kids Dar

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Parks
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? Someone who goes up to CMs or other guests and makes their day a bit better and I would give them Disney Dollars.
    Are you happy with the direction the company has gone?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? No sorry, our house is too crowded as it is.
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose?One who gets to stay in doors!
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? Magic Kingdom
    7) You can choose one Disney movie for a remake, which one? I would have the Muppets remake 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? Journey into Imagination- bringing Dreamfinder back
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? I am not a big parade but maybe one of the holiday ones?
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? So not a fan so I wouldn't go see the kid.
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? No- I wouldn't take him but head over to another park!
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? No
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? Snow White
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? Of course
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? No- I think they just throw their fine food toward the Biertgarten
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? Yes I would
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? Yes
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed?Too many to list
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? Sure!

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? id choose a family staying in an all star resort and find a way to get them into the Bay Lake Tower...just so they could see the fireworks every night...
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? here is the company today... how do we fix it...?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? absolutely especially if hes nice to me and scares others...
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Mickey to see how life is like being in charge of it all...
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? MK
    7) You can choose one Disney movie for a remake, which one? any of the Disney shorts...
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? GMR
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? MSEP... not that they have those but...
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? it was just a fact finding mission...
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? yeh.. itd be funny to see other peoples reaction to a mouse driving a car...
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? nope...
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? jack sparrow
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? yup...
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? daily
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? i have before and i will again...
    17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread? dole whip
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? nope...
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? leaving...lol
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? yeh... right...!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

catywamp is offline B-Ticket Holder

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Expanding EPCOT
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? DVC Membership for a family visiting for the first time.
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? What was next?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? Depends on the ghost
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Peter Pan
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? EPCOT
    7) You can choose one Disney movie for a remake, which one? Pollyanna
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? Expand the greenhouse in Living With the Land
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? I'm much of a parade person
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? I took a wrong turn
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? Sure
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? Nope
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? White Rabbit
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? Nope
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? Wow
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? Possibly
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? No
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? Nothing yet, but the right show at the right time...
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? It's the Pixie Dust, right?
    "The Mad cannot Explain, Just As The Sane Cannot Comprehend"

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Bring back Horizons
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? My Dad to get to be in the parade
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? Did he have any secret plans/ideas that no one knew about?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? Yes
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose?Mickey
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose?Epcot
    7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one?Pollyanna
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? Imagination
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be?MK
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say?Sorry?
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive?What?!?
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun?No
    13)You are at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? Pirate
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols?Yes
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often?No
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids?We did
    17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread?Dole whip
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure?Yes, even though I'm a Brit!

19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed?Many
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? I believe that all food consumed on holiday is calorie free.
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed