Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? nope 2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? never went to the American idol Experience 3. What ...
    suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? nope

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience?
    never went to the American idol Experience

3. What resorts have you stayed at? POR, POFQ, Dolphin

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? probably

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? not really a parade person so don't have a favorite

6. Must have disney food? pineapple float

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? whatever catches my eye!

8. When is your next wdw vacation? maybe next October

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? heck no!

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? no, thank goodness

11. Do you collect anything? not really

12. What was your best subject in school? French

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? sure - pretty mediocre at all of them

14. What color is your mobile phone? blue

15. What pic is on your mobile background? my kiddos on a boat

16. Do you have a weakness? oh sure, a few of them

17. What are you most proud of? my children and my happy marriage!

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? blah - no summer vacation, I work in the summer

19. What's playing in your car right now? nothing! but Freewill by Rush is on my media player

20. Last concert you attended? SLOAN!!!! kickass Canadian band!
    Suzie

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? I don't think so.

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? No, I don't even want to go inside that building, honestly.

3. What resorts have you stayed at? All Star Music and Sport, Pop Century, Grand Californian (if Disneyland counts).

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? Yes.

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? Hmm, I don't really have a favorite. I will go with Mickey's.

6. Must have disney food? Dole Whip float.

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? A piece of Disney artwork.

8. When is your next wdw vacation? Next month! Weehoo!

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? No.

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? Ha! No but I know someone who got pooped on twice by the big white birds in Frontierland.

11. Do you collect anything? WDW souvenirs from the 70s.

12. What was your best subject in school? French.

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? No, sorta and yes.

14. What color is your mobile phone? Gold with silver flowers.

15. What pic is on your mobile background? My kids eating ice cream or is it poutine?

16. Do you have a weakness? Yes. Keeping it to myself though!

17. What are you most proud of? My two boys.

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? For next year? No.

19. What's playing in your car right now? A couple of dance music CDs, a Disney one and an 80s CD.

20. Last concert you attended? Bon Jovi

I think I answered the previous set twice, oops! I think these are the current ones.

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Bring back the feel of 80s Epcot.
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? My boys, let them ride Test Track 5 times in a row without having to wait. That would be awesome.
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? What else did you want to see built in the parks?
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? I dunno, I think he'd have more fun back in the mansion with his ghost friends.
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Tinker Bell! We could chat!
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? Magic Kingdom
    7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one? I can't decide, I like Travis' answer with The Haunted Mansion.
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? The Enchanted Tiki Room (refurb it back the way it used to be).
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? Main Street Electrical Parade
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? He's got nothing on you.
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? Yes.
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? No, a Tink cap.
    13)You are at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? I'm not sure, Corpse Bride maybe?
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? Probably lipsync.
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? Who knows what goes on in there once the guests go home.
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? Not usually but it has happened once or twice.
    17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread?Dole whip, no contest.
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? It's happened once or twice.
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? Wishes, Illuminations.
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? Of course, it's Disney sugar!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Just one night a week in one of the parks, scheduling a cancellation for the fireworks display. I was floored to learn just how much one night's worth of show costs to put on, and that kind of money can go a long way to helping a worthy cause out there.
    2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? Rifqa Bary. If ever there was a young woman who deserves a break now..... While I'd like to hand over the keys to the Kingdom to her and let her do as her heart desires, if it'd be one moment, it'd be the ultimate ice cream sundae party for her on Main Street.
    3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? Anything at all? Reassurance that we've got something to look forward to when our time is up. If it has to be "on topic," I'd ask once and for all if he is satisfied with how the Haunted Mansion turned out. I'm a little fed up with hearing all the talk of "That's not what Walt would have wanted....."
    4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? Would I have a choice? Assuming he wasn't one of the hostile varieties, sure. If it was a matter of being one of the dimensionally challenged, I'd like to think I could lend a hand in helping him or her cross over.
    5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Princess Jasmine.
    6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? "Total access?" To include the princess locker room? Failing that, probably Animal Kingdom. Would love to spend all day with the tigers, and seeing if they can teach me to chuffle.
    7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one? Before I contemplate that one, would I be allowed to instead somehow UN-make The Haunted Mansion?
    8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? Restore Journey Into Imagination back to its former glory, to include the beloved playground of the '80s.
    9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? Parades aren't really my thing, but for the discussion, I'd say the Halloween one, and at the last second, let my favorite dood take the reins.
    10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? Wouldn't happen.
    11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? Probably not. If Bogart wasn't driving, he had a gun on the guy who was. Besides, it'd be my car.
    12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? Not too floppy, no.
    13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? Maybe Baron Samedi, or trying my hand at representing a Wendigo. Something weird and scary, but not something you're likely to find at the store.
    14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? Nah.
    15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? No, and if you look closely at the design, you'll understand why. The two are placed as far away from one another as they can be--that was no accident (five or six countries and a Maginot Line of a lagoon in either direction they'd go). Also, you'd have to cross the UK on one route, and the US on the other. Again, no accident (Pardon moi, France, but a thank-you card might be in order).
    16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? It's been known to happen.
    17) Which is a better treat, the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread? Since I've never had the gingerbread, Dole Whips win by default.
    18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? Sometimes, but lately, not for the reasons I should.
    19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? Honestly? It's the thoughts of Disney experiences yet to come (hopefully, anway. You may not SURVIVE to pass this way again......!).
    20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? Only because it'd be coming from you, sir.
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 10-01-2010 at 03:09 AM.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one? Before I contemplate that one, would I be allowed to instead somehow UN-make The Haunted Mansion?

9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? Parades aren't really my thing, but for the discussion, I'd say the Halloween one, and at the last second, let my favorite dood take the reins.
    As per your answer to question 7, I'm sure you have heard that Guillermo del Toro (director of "Pan's Labyrinth") is basically doing just that. I find it more than a little telling that neither he nor Disney even mention the Eddie Murphy debacle.

Per your number 9 answer: Thanks! Although, as I have recently returned from my first trip to MNSSHP, I am sad to say that I was a bit disappointed with the whole thing.

And I completely approve of the rest of your answers also (not that you need, or want, my approval or anything), those were just the ones that jumped out at me.

Keep in touch, my friend!

If we can dream it, we can do it

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? nope.

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? thought about it... and was baited by my friends to do it... but it was their first time in disney so i wanted them to be able to see more stuff and didn't want them to have to wait while i did that stuff.

3. What resorts have you stayed at? Port Orleans French Quarter

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? not yet

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? Mickey

6. Must have disney food? i don't really have one... i like everything and i like trying things i haven't tried yet.

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? disney art for my walls

8. When is your next wdw vacation? my honeymoon... the date of which we don't know yet because we still haven't figured out when we'll be able to afford a wedding, much less a honeymoon.

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? heck no

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? no

11. Do you collect anything? keychains!

12. What was your best subject in school? social studies (psychology, history, sociology, civics... all of it)

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? yes, no, yes. i went on a performance tour around europe for one summer in 2002 and i once sold a painting and donated the money to the michael j. fox foundation for parkinson's research.

14. What color is your mobile phone? black

15. What pic is on your mobile background? cinderella castle right before wishes.

16. Do you have a weakness? chocolate... i mean, gossip. i am a ****er for gossip even though i know it's bad and makes me a bad person.

17. What are you most proud of? my fiance. i love taking him places and showing him off. hehe

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? nope

19. What's playing in your car right now? Finding Nemo the musical

20. Last concert you attended? Harry and the Potters
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? cast members are no longer allowed to walk around in costume before they are clocked in and working. you have to change somewhere off stage.
    Last time I was at disney, I saw so many off-duty cast members with their purses just wandering around in areas their costumes don't belong in.... which I believe WALT himself actually addressed and hated!

2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? I choose the family who is happy despite the fact that they can't afford a Bibbity Bobbity Boutique moment, or lots of souvenirs, or ADRs at a sit down restaraunt... the family that is playing it cheap but still having fun and loving each other and where they are.
    Their Magical Moment is a meal at Cinderella's Royal Table and $500 Disney dollars.

3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? after i am done hyperventilating and crying.... what does he think of what has been done with his parks?

4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? no

5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Mickey

6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? since i have already seen Epcot.... i choose Magic Kingdom

7) You can choose one Disney movie for a remake, which one? none.... i don't like remakes.

8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? i don't know.....

9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? spectromagic

10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? "You mean you haven't gone yet? Why? OMG let's go. They have butterbeer there!"

11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? sure, i hate driving

12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? nope, though i should since i am allergic.

13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? a Slytherin uniform

14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? heck yes

15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? huh?

16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? um yeah

17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread? depends on the time of day. dole whip in daytime, gingerbread at night.

18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? yes.

19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? each and every night show

20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? nope
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? *pout* no.

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? Nope. We didn't get a chance to see it.

3. What resorts have you stayed at? Value value value. All Star Sports and Music.

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? Yes.

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? Chernabog!

6. Must have disney food? Churros -- definitely Churros!

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? Something keepsake to be passed down...

8. When is your next wdw vacation? Next September or October. Annual MNSSHP trip!

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? Yep. I used to live in Tampa and a few times we went just to go to Downtown Disney.

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? Blegh. No.

11. Do you collect anything? It used to be snowglobes - but those are so big and expensive - so now I am starting the pin thing.

12. What was your best subject in school? Literature.

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? I can't sing well anymore. I can and love to dance (ballet) and when I put my mind to it, can draw really well - but enjoy my photography more.

14. What color is your mobile phone? black with a aqua case.

15. What pic is on your mobile background? my boyfriend and I dressed as Jasmine and Prince Ali at MNSSHP

16. Do you have a weakness? Shopping. But not for clothes - for craft things. Scrapbook supplies, papers... I love them

17. What are you most proud of? My family.

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? Yep. Hatem and I are going to Tunisia to see his family. This will be my first time meeting them after two years. Who's nervous about that? Not me. So what if we speak different languages... No worries.

19. What's playing in your car right now? 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee I am a musical theatre nut.

20. Last concert you attended? Oh goodness. I have no idea. I know the last musical I saw was Wicked back in April. I think maybe it was James Blunt - 2 years ago in California.

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? Fantasmic! needs to be shown every evening. You are cheating guests out of an amazing experience to save a few dollars.

2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? My mother, who had to miss this trip two weeks ago because of her recent kidney transplant. I want her to have a magical disney vacation, surrounded by her family and 10 grandchildren when she is feeling healthy and energetic again.

3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? If he wants to ride Dumbo with me.

4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? Depends on the ghost.

5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Mary Poppins.

6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? Magic Kingdom.

7) You can choose one Disney movie for a remake, which one? Haunted Mansion - and am glad to see that this is probably going to happen!

8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? CoP. One of my faves. Here's the deal - needs to do one of two things -- either restore it to it's original version which could be pretty cool or update the animatronics the final scene.

9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? The Main Street Electrical Parade.

10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? oops?

11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? Definitely!

12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? Oh goodness no.

13) You're at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? Which year? This year was Jasmine in her purple wedding dress.

14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? If I get the oppurtunity to go -- you better believe it!

15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often? I don't know, do you think the American Pavillion looks for WOMD's under the World Showcase Lagoon?

16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? Depends on the restaurant really.

17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread? DOLE WHIP!

18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? I've actually not been on it, but being me, who cries all the time, probably.

19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? I cried this year when the voice came on and said "ladies and gentleman boys and girls..." My neices and nephews made fun of me. Whatev

20) Would you believe it it if i told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? Yep. There are no calories on Disney Property.
    Last edited by BethBreakey; 10-21-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: because I am stupid some days. :)

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Thanks, dood. Good to know you're still among the living yourself! I've gotta say,though--it just doesn't feel like October without the annual Halloween thread. It always kept my mind off those holiday blues like the memory of all my pre-K peers lost in the Silver Shamrock tragedy of '82, or knowing full well the Great Dolemite really isn't gonna make it to the pumpkin patch this year..........

Quote Originally Posted by rosworms View Post
    2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience?thought about it... and was baited by my friends to do it... but it was their first time in disney so i wanted them to be able to see more stuff and didn't want them to have to wait while i did that stuff.
    You're a good friend.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post

Per your number 9 answer: Thanks! Although, as I have recently returned from my first trip to MNSSHP, I am sad to say that I was a bit disappointed with the whole thing.
    That's a bummer. I got to see the headless horseman trot down Main Street (he doesn't gallop anymore due to guest safety issues), that was pretty neat, we got escorted out after our dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern since it a party night. The atmosphere in the park was cool, people were wearing elaborate costumes, I kinda wanted to stick around! What disappointed you? Was thinking of going to one next year.

JNota0005DakMC is offline Annual Passholder

I never did the second set of questions...? oh well... here it is...

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? not that i know of... but i might do it myself...

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? havent been there... dont think id sing there either...

3. What resorts have you stayed at? AS Music, Poly, Contemporary, and WL....

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? Yes....

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? Chernabog i agree...

6. Must have disney food? well... i love popcorn... but who goes wrong with a Turkey leg...!

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? Something Awesome...

8. When is your next wdw vacation? Maybe next July or August...

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? Yep... college baseball in Port Charlotte... it might be a bit more than an hour... no chance to get to Disney though...

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? cant say i have...

11. Do you collect anything? not really... Disney classic memorabilia if anything...

12. What was your best subject in school? English... which is why i am an English teacher... you couldnt tell here though...

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? i think i can sing... my g/f thinks otherwise...Im ok at dancing... for a guy... and i can draw...

14. What color is your mobile phone? its a black iphone 4...

15. What pic is on your mobile background? the Tower of Terror actually...

16. Do you have a weakness? not really... but i do splurge if i have the money

17. What are you most proud of? my professional progress...

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? I wanna go back to WDW... does that count...?

19. What's playing in your car right now? Wilderness Lodge loop...

20. Last concert you attended? Dave Matthews Band at Citi Field in Queens on July 17, 2010...
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them"
    -Walt Disney

"Laughter is America's most important export"
    -Walt Disney

"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Please check out my blog... (Join up...! Everyone's Welcome...!) Find it on Facebook too...!
    http://tomorrowlandgazette.blogspot.com/

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)

1. Have you ever witnessed a Disney proposal? Yep--when we were there in 2009

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? Nope, no desire

3. What resorts have you stayed at? A-S Sports, Movies, Caribbean Beach, PO (Once as Riverside & once as Dixie Landings)

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? Yes

5. What's your favorite SpectroMagic float? Chernabog, Ursula, Mickey

6. Must have Disney food? MK Popcorn, Mickey Ice Cream Bar

7. You have just won 1k in Disney dollars...what's your splurge? Art of Disney--every penny

8. When is your next WDW vacation? Next summer, if not Christmas 2011

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a Disney park and not gone? Yeah, but not for the last couple of years--We used to alternate between WDW & US, but since I get free tickets to both through my job now, we always go to both every year.

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at Disney? Not at Disney, but at BG Tampa

11. Do you collect anything? Not per se

12. What was your best subject in school? History & English--I guess that's why I got my degree in both.

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? All of the above--Some better than others

14. What color is your mobile phone? Black

15. What picture is on your mobile background? Marilyn Monroe

16. Do you have a weakness? Cheese & Grippos BBQ chips--but not together!

17. What are you most proud of? My College Degree

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? Not completely

19. What's playing in your car right now? Christina Aguilera

20. Last concert you attended? Good Charlotte in Newark, OH
    ----------------------------------------
    1) You can influence one Disney policy decision in any area (movies, parks, media etc) what will it be? That people with visible tattoos & piercings can still work in the Parks

2) You get to create Magical Moment for a deserving family/person, who do you choose and what is the Magical Moment? My Dad--It's been his dream for as long as it's been open to stay at Wilderness Lodge...I'm hoping I can make it happen for Christmas next year.

3) Madame Leota arranges for you to ask one question of Walt Disney, what do you ask? Is it everything you dreamed it would be?

4) A ghost follows you home, do you let him stay? Hells Yeah!

5) You get to spend the day with one character, who do you choose? Aladdin--He seems like he knows how to have a good time

6) You get total access to one park behind the scenes, which one do you choose? Magic Kingdom

7) You can choose one Dinsey movie for a remake, which one? I know that it's super soon, but Sorcerer's Apprentice--With any one other than Nicholas Cage.

8) You get to refurb one attraction, which one? Winnie the Pooh--Refurb it back to Mr Toad's Wild Ride

9) You can be the Grand Marshall of one parade, which one will it be? Main Street Electrical Parade

10) Mickey finds out you went to see that Harry Potter kid, what do you say? WDW is my love--Wizarding World of Harry Potter is my mistress

11) Mickey asks you for a lift to go see that Harry Potter kid, do you let him drive? Sure

12) Do you wear a floppy hat to protect you from the sun? Nope

13)You are at MNSSHP, what costume do you wear? Maleficent or Ariel

14) You're at MVMCP do you sing along with the carols? Probably

15) Do you think the French pavilion surrenders to the German pavilion very often?

16) Would/Do you go to character dining even if you don't have kids? Uhh Yes

17) Which is a better treat the Dole Whip or the Mickey Gingerbread? Haven't had either, but I'll go with Dole Whip

18) Do you get misty/teary eyed at the American Adventure? Not that I can remember

19) Is there any Disney experience that gets you misty/teary eyed? Seeing how excited my husband gets every time we get there--He turns into such a kid as soon as we get off the Ferry Boat

20) Would you believe it it if I told you all the treats at the Confectionary on Main Street are magically calorie free? Absolutely
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

N.J.boy@N.C.St. is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? no...but my cousin got married there last month (pretty awesome wedding I must say)

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? I can't sing to save my life...only seen it once

3. What resorts have you stayed at? P.O. French Quarter, Old Key West, Contemporary

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? only seen fireworks with family (so far)...so that's a negative

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? I actually always liked the SpectroMen

6. Must have disney food? Mickey Bar...without question

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? Going to find a way to buy all the soda from Club Cool

8. When is your next wdw vacation? most likely July

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? I have...actually one time we stayed at Bonnet Creek (since my family owns timeshare in Wyndham) we were only there a few days so we didn't do the parks (but still went to Downtown Disney and ate at a couple hotels)

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? nope

11. Do you collect anything? nothing special...I try to get a different keychain each time I go (i do have an extensive collection of keychains from various other vacations as well

12. What was your best subject in school? History...and now I'm a Political Science major in college and probably going to minor in History

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? even though I like to sing...I'm an absolutely horrible singer

14. What color is your mobile phone? it's a black blackberry (go figure!)

15. What pic is on your mobile background? unfortunately nothing Disney right now...but it is a picture of the entrance sign to NC State

16. Do you have a weakness? I tend to buy useless stuff that I really want...and I have no will-power when it comes to soda

17. What are you most proud of? that I am able to go to a very good college and it be out-of-state

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? not quite...my family always goes to Myrtle Beach, SC every year, so that's going to happen...and I am also looking to going to spend a week or even a bit more in Disney World with my cousin when he goes down for the summer (as I did last year); since I probably won't book it until a couple weeks before, I'm going to plan it around Lou's July Meet of the Month

19. What's playing in your car right now? my car is back at home in New Jersey right now while I am in North Carolina =(

20. Last concert you attended? O.A.R. at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ back in August...and to note, the one before that was Bon Jovi at the New Meadowlands Stadium in May (because I live 6 miles from the Meadowlands, and am from New Jersey thus Bon Jovi is a must)
    Last edited by N.J.boy@N.C.St.; 12-12-2010 at 03:25 PM.
    Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/NJboyatNCstate

June 1997, July 2002, August 2005, August 2006, February 2008, July 2008, August 2008, June 2009, July 2010, November 2010, July 2011

2011 Trip Report:
    Part 1: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...nto-parks.html
    Part 2: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...7-23-11-a.html
    Part 3: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...24-7-26-a.html
    Part 4: http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/trip-...e-already.html

Monorail Orange is offline C-Ticket Holder

Post Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? Yep, my own in March 2007! (and she said yes...)

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? Can't sing, nor would I want to spend a day NOT riding Tower of Terror.

3. What resorts have you stayed at? Pop Century, All Star Sports, Caribbean Beach, PO: FQ, Poly, Contemporary, YC, BC, BC Villas, Bay Lake Towers, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Boardwalk Inn, Boardwalk Villas, Coronado Springs, Saratoga Springs.

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? Nah, not very big on in-park PDA.

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? Spectromagic has always been a great time to ride the Frontierland mountains.

6. Must have disney food? Anything at Beaches and Cream, can't go wrong!

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? Blowing it all on attraction posters and artwork in the Art of Disney stores.

8. When is your next wdw vacation? Three days from now!!!!

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? Yes, we went down in November (2010) to see the shuttle launch, but the launch was cancelled. I didn't have any park tickets on me, nor could I afford a day.

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? Thankfully no

11. Do you collect anything? Vinylmation (one per trip), unused Fastpasses, retro Epcot shirts, and now Gowalla stamps!

12. What was your best subject in school? Math, PE, and Auto Mechanics

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? I like to do drawrings! (Not that good though... and yes, the misspelling was intentional and a reference to SNL's Simon by Mike Myers)

14. What color is your mobile phone? Black - Original Droid

15. What pic is on your mobile background? Wallpaper from the Haunted Mansion

16. Do you have a weakness? Retro WDW merchandise.

17. What are you most proud of? God has blessed me more than I could ever deserve. So, I suppose I'm more thankful than proud.

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? Nope. The wife and I are trying to save up to buy a house, so we may have to skip a summer.

19. What's playing in your car right now? WDW Radio podcast episodes, as well as other WDW-related podcasts.

20. Last concert you attended? Paramore, Relient K, and fun. in Knoxville, TN. (on the night of my birthday)
    Monorail Orange

"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantÚnganse alejado de las puertas."

2009 Walt Disney World Half Marathon Finisher
    2009 Disneyland Half Marathon Finisher
    2009 Coast to Coast Challenge Medalist

Next Up: 2012 Walt Disney World Tower of Terror 10 Mile Race (with my wife!)