Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 105 of 112 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? Nope 2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? Nooooo way! haha 3. What resorts have you stayed ...
    zippitydoodah is offline Annual Passholder

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? Nope

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? Nooooo way! haha

3. What resorts have you stayed at? Pop Century and the Beach Club (for one whole night! haha)

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? No, I don't like kissing in public... but I have watched them with my bf lots

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? Chip and Dale

6. Must have disney food? ooooohhh... cream cheese danishes! No Way Jose! Ohana! I looovveee food

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? It would go towards a trip for sure.

8. When is your next wdw vacation? The wdw radio cruise... we're staying for one night before the cruise and then 2 nights after. 75 more days!

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? Yep, my family has done an annual trip to Orlando for the past 12 years (our hotel is a 10 minutes drive of Disney) and we only ever do one park day per trip... and it isn't always Disney! (I go on the odd longer trip without my family now)

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? No haha

11. Do you collect anything? Jim Shore collectibles! I get one per trip and my boyfriend's mom buys me one for Christmas each year. I also buy a Disney mug every trip

12. What was your best subject in school? Ummm all of them? Everything but gym haha, I was a 90+ average type of student, but not so athletic. Math and English were my favourite.

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? I can draw alright (my computer room is decorated with painting I did) and sing on key, but not very well haha. Not so great with the dancing.

14. What color is your mobile phone? Green

15. What pic is on your mobile background? It's the tiki's that squirt water in adventureland

16. Do you have a weakness? food. haha

17. What are you most proud of? Ummm... I dunno. Graduating 6 years of university with not a single penny in loans! (took a lot of hard work!)

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? No, I have a potential trip that we're talking about, and I my accompany my bf on a business to new orleans, but nothing planned for sure.

19. What's playing in your car right now? A cd with all sorts of randomness... there's glee, the canada song from epcot, wishes, eric clapton... seriously random.

20. Last concert you attended? Coldplay last summer

eowensby is offline A-Ticket holder

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? Nope

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? No way

3. What resorts have you stayed at? Pop Century, All Star Sports, Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans Riverside

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? Nope, can't take my eyes off the castle and fireworks

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? Partial to the Fairies and the Dragonflies...since one of the kids I used to babysit is a "friend of a dragonfly" some nights.

6. Must have disney food? Where do I begin? Dole Whip, Earl of Sandwich-everything there is yummy!, 'Ohana dinner, Crystal Palace Breakfast, School Bread in Norway

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? Everything! I'd let my kids and hubby go to town picking out whatever they want

8. When is your next wdw vacation? March 2011 Spring Break

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? Nope. I don't think the vehicle I would be in or my own two feet would let that happen!
    10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? Just my son's stroller while I was pushing him in Frontierland...those birds are fierce!

11. Do you collect anything? Silver charms for my bracelet and Park Maps/Resort Papers

12. What was your best subject in school? I was fantastic in Home Ec!

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? Sang in high school chorus, now enjoy singing by myself while in the car or while sitting at the embroidery machine with my headphones in.

14. What color is your mobile phone? it's black, but it has the cutest polka dot cover on it

15. What pic is on your mobile background? my kids, but very recently it was a dole whip float

16. Do you have a weakness? fabric...it's ridiculous how many yards and bolts I have in my house

17. What are you most proud of? My sweet husband, who works so hard as a 7th grade Math teacher...my kids make me pretty proud, too!

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? We usually don't get a summer vacation since we work with our teens at church and go on mission trips, camps, etc... We go to WDW for Spring Break and sometimes sneak in a long weekend at WDW in July. But I'm thrilled that we(Dh and I) are planning on the D23 Expo in August in DL. Can't wait!

19. What's playing in your car right now? Random Ipod stuff....Glee, Park Music, Rides, Phineas and Ferb

20. Last concert you attended? Hmm...Maybe it was Unwigged (the guys from Spinal Tap-Harry Shearer, Michael McKean, and Christopher Guest)

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Have you ever witnessed a disney proposal? No

2. Ever sang (or thought about singing) at the American Idol Experience? No

3. What resorts have you stayed at? Pop Century, All Star Movies, All Star Music, Poly, TreeHouse Villas

4. Ever been kissed during the fireworks? Yes

5. What's your favorite spectromagic float? The bugs

6. Must have disney food? Dole Whip, Caseys, Breakfast at O'Hana

7. You have just won 1k in disney dollars...what's your splurge? Anything I want

8. When is your next wdw vacation? Not sure, hopefully sometime this year, if not definiatly in June of 2012

9. Have you ever been within an hour of a disney park and not gone? NO

10. Have you ever been pooed on by a bird at disney? Not that I can remember

11. Do you collect anything? Pins

12. What was your best subject in school? Math

13. Can you sing, dance, or draw? Not anymore

14. What color is your mobile phone? Red

15. What pic is on your mobile background? Cinderella Castle

16. Do you have a weakness? No

17. What are you most proud of? My Daughter and granddaughter

18. Do you already have your summer vacation planned? No

19. What's playing in your car right now? I'm at work

20. Last concert you attended? I think it was Chicago

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

cool it's alive again

i'll make some new questions... just give me a few minutes

The new questions:

1. What is your favorite park?

2. What is your favorite attraction?

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)?

4. What is your favorite Disney snack?

5. What is your favorite disney candy?

6. What is your favorite 3D show?

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT?

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom?

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios?

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom?

11. What is your favorite shop?

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney?

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest?

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)?

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom?

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios?

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom?

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney?

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction?

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction?

i'll start:

1. What is your favorite park? EPCOT (never seems to be to crowded)

2. What is your favorite attraction? Journey into imagination with figment (i might be the only person to ever say that)

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? Yak and Yeti, diet coke, pot stickers, steak and rice, and finish with shaved ice. (I think they put soy sauce in the steak, yumm)

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? Mango Smoothies in EPCOT

5. What is your favorite disney candy? Jawbreakers (messy though)

6. What is your favorite 3D show? Muppets all the way

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Besides figment, test tracks (single rider line is so short)

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? Space mountain and splash mountain(love the story)

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? Tower of terror and rock n' roller coaster(just wish it was longer)

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom? Expedition Everest (not a whole lot else

11. What is your favorite shop? Not much of a shopper, but i always like the shops the hotels have

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney? Disney Quest!

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest? I can't get enough of the nascar racing, where there's a short line and you get to race against other people

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? Coral reef, the steak (nothing like seeing fish and eating some steak, haha)

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? I really not a big fan of any of the restaurants in MK, but I would have to say the Liberty Tree Tavern

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios? Sci Fi Drive In, chicken sandwhich (nothing like watching previews for chessy movies while eating a nice, big chicken sandwhich)

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom? Yak and Yet

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? Planet Hollywood, their wings are hot, but good.

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction? The entire Wonders of life Pavillion (wish they would replace it or something)

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? Stich's great escape
    Last edited by bater8slater; 01-18-2011 at 04:41 PM.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

1. What is your favorite park? MK

2. What is your favorite attraction? Haunted Mansion

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? Overall, the Buffalo Steak at Wilderness Lodge with the hefeweissen , smoke mushroom soup and cheese palte as dessert. I was bummed whent hey stopped doing the buffalo steak

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? Ginger break men with mickey ears

5. What is your favorite disney candy? the chocolate and caramel pretzels at the Wurthers store in EPCOT Germany

6. What is your favorite 3D show? Philharmagic

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Soaring, test track and maelstrom

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? Haubnted mansion, POTC and the Castle itslef

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? Tower of terror, Midway mania

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom? Dinosaur, Primeval Whirl, Expedition Everest

11. What is your favorite shop? Mouse Gear

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney? World of Disney of course

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest? Don't have one

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? Nien Dragons, honey sesame chicken

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? Royal table or Liberty Tree tavern

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios? brown Derby

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom? Yak and yeti

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? Earl of Sandwich

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction? 20K

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? Stitch
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

smoked mushroom soup? i'm not a fan of of mushrooms, but that sounds pretty good... what's in the soup?

What was the royal table like? i always think about going there but I never have gone yet..

What's the brown derby? Is it a newer restaurant? i haven't been to disney in a few years now...

Cherinva is offline Fastpass Holder

1. What is your favorite park? MK

2. What is your favorite attraction? POC

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? O'Hana...breakfast

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? Mickey Ice Cream Bar

5. What is your favorite disney candy? The Milk Choc. Bars

6. What is your favorite 3D show? Philharmagic

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Soaring

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? Haunted mansion, POTC, Splash Mountain, People Mover

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? Not a big fan of HS, but I do like to shop there

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom? The Tree of Life

11. What is your favorite shop? World of Disney

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney? SHOP

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest? Don't have one

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? Germany

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? Sit down - CRT, CS - Caseys

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios? 50's Prime Time
    17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom? Don't have one

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? Rainforest Cafe

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction? 20000 Leagues

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? Any of the fast roller coasters

Quote Originally Posted by Cherinva View Post
    9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? Not a big fan of HS, but I do like to shop there
    Yeah I'm not a big fan of the place either... I really like the rides... but all the times I've gone it was during june... and the tour groups from brazil would always crowd up the park and you could hardly get anywhere... I wish they would have made it more open like EPCOT

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

1. What is your favorite park? Epcot

2. What is your favorite attraction? TTA,JC,EE,BTMR,ToT,RNRC and Living with the land

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? Nine Dragons in Epcot. I normally get the Honey Sesame Chicken and I bring a Ramune Soda in from Japan. I don

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? Carrot Cake Cookie,White Chocolate Elephant Cupcake and Dole Whip

5. What is your favorite disney candy? Sour Gummy Worm

6. What is your favorite 3D show? Muppets and Philharmagic

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Maelstrom,TT,Soarin' and Living with the Land

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? TTA, BTMR,SM,JC,CoP,

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios?ToT,TSM,RNRC,GMR,One Man's Dream

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom?EE,KS

11. What is your favorite shop?Mouse Gears.

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney?Shop and eat.

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest?I dont remember

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? Nine Dragons

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom?Columbia Harbor House...BLT Salad and Aloha Isle...DOLE WHIP

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios?Mama Melrose...One of there pizzas and 50's Prime Time...Fired Chicken

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom?Yak&Yeti...Beef and Broccoli

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney?Earl of Sandwich

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction?Time Keeper,Horizons, Kitchen Kabaret, WONDERS OF LIFE,Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Play It!

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction?Stitch's Great Escape
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

now remind me... what is the dole whip again?

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Quote Originally Posted by bater8slater View Post
    now remind me... what is the dole whip again?
    Its pineapple soft severed. Its probably the best ice cream I have ever eaten and it makes colds go away pretty fast (I got a cold on our trip last year and I only ate dole whips for a day and a half and was 100% better.).
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)

I think i've had one before