Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; So glad someone is keeping this alive since I have badly neglected my duties as keeper of the questions! Three cheers for the questionairre extraordinaire! The new questions: 1. What ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

So glad someone is keeping this alive since I have badly neglected my duties as keeper of the questions! Three cheers for the questionairre extraordinaire!
    The new questions:

1. What is your favorite park? Magic Kingdom

2. What is your favorite attraction? BTMR, back row, loose lap bar, no hands!

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? Thats a tough one..I'd have to do a combo meal: Cheese soup and pretzel bread from Le Cellier for an app, the pork sammy from Poly for dinner, ginger ice cream from china or shaved ice from japan for desert

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? My new fave would have to be the melon shaved ice from the japan pavillion

5. What is your favorite disney candy? Rocky road FUDGE

6. What is your favorite 3D show? Captain EO or Philharmagic

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Living with the Land

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? BTMR, the caraousel (of horses and progress)

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? RNRC

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom? Everest, Primeval Whirl, Dinosaur and the Flights of Wonder show

11. What is your favorite shop? Basin

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney? People watch and window shop

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest? Never been

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? The buffet at Germany

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? PICKLESVILLE!!!!! aka Pecos Bill

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios? Commisary

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom? Flame tree BBQ

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? Pucks and Earl of Sandwhich

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction? Mr. Toad RIP

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? The Narnia thing was pretty lame....and ToT makes me want to cry
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    2. What is your favorite attraction? BTMR, back row, loose lap bar, no hands!

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? Thats a tough one..I'd have to do a combo meal: Cheese soup and pretzel bread from Le Cellier for an app, the pork sammy from Poly for dinner, ginger ice cream from china or shaved ice from japan for desert
    All this sounds very familiar.........

1. What is your favorite park? I can't decide, I love MK and Epcot equally.

2. What is your favorite attraction? Space Mountain, front seat.

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? Le Cellier, cheddar cheese soup, filet mignon with mushroom risotto, Smores (aka marshmallows on a steek), they make a nice chocolate raspberry shake too.

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? Mickey crispy treat dipped in chocolate and covered in Reeses Pieces from Goofy's.

5. What is your favorite disney candy? Is fudge candy?

6. What is your favorite 3D show? Phillarmagic

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Soarin', Test Track, Gran Fiesta Tour.

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? Space Mountain, HM.

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? ToT, RnRC, TS Midway Mania.

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom? Dinosaur (eek!), Primeval Whirl, Expedition Everest.

11. What is your favorite shop? Mouse Gears

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney? World of Disney

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest? Never been.

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? See #3.

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? Picklesville! (Pecos Bill's).

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios? Mama Melrose.

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom? Yak and Yeti for table service, Flame Tree for quick service.

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? Earl of Sandwich, no contest.

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction? Horizons.

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle

1. What is your favorite park? Epcot

2. What is your favorite attraction? Haunted Mansion

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? 'Ohana, with everything and an OJ

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? Churro, but because of the memories not the taste

5. What is your favorite disney candy? Mickey Rice Krispie treat

6. What is your favorite 3D show? Muppets

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Living with the Land

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? HM

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? Backlot tour

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom? The animals in general

11. What is your favorite shop? Emporium

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney? Spoil my kids

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest? Never been

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? The Land

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? PICKLESVILLE!!!!!

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios? Not got a fave

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom? see nswer 16

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? Earl of Sandwhich

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction? Discovery Island

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? Without fail it has to be Crush's Coaster in DLP, sheer terror and I was seriously worried I was going to pass out
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by bater8slater View Post
    smoked mushroom soup? i'm not a fan of of mushrooms, but that sounds pretty good... what's in the soup?

What was the royal table like? i always think about going there but I never have gone yet..

What's the brown derby? Is it a newer restaurant? i haven't been to disney in a few years now...

it's a cream based muchroom soup, it's very good if you like that kind of thing

The royal table is very nice, always crowded of course but the food is actually pretty good, everyone really just goes for the Princesses meets but still it's a lot fo fun. Make ADPs early thopugh it maxes out almost as soon as it comes up.

Hollywood brown Derby at DHA. it's pretty good they have cast mmerbs running around as hollywood agents and gossip columnists, kinda pricey but pretty darn good!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

disneydarling
    Have you seen the brought back Captain EO at EPCOT

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? PICKLESVILLE!!!!! aka Pecos Bill
    That's what i forgot to put down! I was trying to remember where it was I ate and this was it...

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? The Narnia thing was pretty lame....
    What do you do durning it?
    Last edited by bater8slater; 01-20-2011 at 11:07 AM.

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

Tinker Bell
    2. What is your favorite attraction? Space Mountain, front seat.
    The last time I rode that ride before it went into rehab was in the front seat, it was great.

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Soarin', Test Track, Gran Fiesta Tour.
    I like that ride too because it seems like the only one he's in (except philharmagic)

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? Earl of Sandwich, no contest.
    A lot of people have been saying that place, what's so good about it?

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management.
    It's funny you say that, I came so close to putting that down...

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

1. What is your favorite park?
    Epcot

2. What is your favorite attraction?
    Hard to pick, but today I'll go with The Hollywood Tower of Terror

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)?
    Another hard pick, let's pick a resort restaurant and go with Jiko with whatever soup I had there last, that Taste of Africa appetizer, Oak grilled Filet Mignon with red wine reduction over mac and cheese, and creme brulee all with a South African red wine.

4. What is your favorite Disney snack?
    Dole Whip Float, all pineapple!

5. What is your favorite disney candy?
    Random stuff I can find in the Japanese pavilion.

6. What is your favorite 3D show?
    It's Tough to be a Bug, always fun when you have "virgins" in the audience.

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT?
    ILLUMINATIONS!!!

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom?
    HM, POTC, All the mountains, PPF, JC

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios?
    TOT, RnRC, TSMM

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom?
    Finding Nemo, Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Maharajah Jungle Trek, and Safari

11. What is your favorite shop?
    It used to be Villains in Vogue when it consistently had good villain merchandise. These days, I don't know....the villain room (aka watches/jewelry) of the WOD in DTD?

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney?
    Shop

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest?
    Haven't done DQ since 2000....remember liking Cyber Space Mountain more than I thought I would.

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)?
    OMG, way too hard to pick! So random choice of the day, let's go with Le Cellier: Cheddar Cheese Soup, Mushroom Filet, Maple Creme Brulee, great red wine, ice wine for dessert, and don't forget the bread!

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom?
    Suprisingly, I did like LTT when it had characters.

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios?
    Easy one....The Hollywood Brown Derby!!

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom?
    Tusker House. I am not a buffet person, but this one has impressed me!

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney?
    Really don't have a favorite here.

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction?
    Millennium Village

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction?
    Stitch's Great Escape
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

disneydarling
    Have you seen the brought back Captain EO at EPCOT

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? The Narnia thing was pretty lame....
    What do you do durning it?
    She watched it with me a few days ago! We love Captain EO! I just hope it sticks around til my next visit. Narnia is basically a room with props. It was like a movie preview the time we went in there. Blah. I love the Narnia movies, this was disappointing.

Tinker Bell
    A lot of people have been saying that place, what's so good about it?
    Cheap and tasty! I haven't had anything I didn't like (yet). I was disappointed in Wolfgang Pucks, overpriced and blah.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

1. What is your favorite park? Magic Kingdom

2. What is your favorite attraction? Haunted Mansion

3. What is your favorite restaurant (and the meal, including drink, appetizer, and desert)? Tutto Italia or Hollywood Brown Derby

4. What is your favorite Disney snack? Dole Whip Float

5. What is your favorite disney candy? No idea. Maybe some character shaped mints or something.

7. What are your favorite attractions in EPCOT? Gran Fiesta Tour, Spaceship Earth

8. What are your favorite attractions in Magic Kingdom? Haunted Mansion, Carousel of Progress

9. What are your favorite attractions in Hollywood Studios? ToT

10. What are your favorite attractions in Animal Kingdom? Everest

11. What is your favorite shop? The Emporium.

12. What is your favorite thing to do in Downtown Disney? I've only been to DTD once, but my fave thing then was Cirque du Soleil.

13. What is your favorite thing to do in Disney Quest? Nothing

14. Where is your favorite place to eat in EPCOT (include meal)? Tutto Italia

15. Where is your favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom? Liberty Tree Tavern

16. Where is your favorite place to eat in Hollywood Studios? Hollywood Brown Derby

17. Where is your favorite place to eat in Animal Kingdom? Yak & Yeti

18. Where is your favorite place to eat in Downtown Disney? I've only eaten at the Planet Hollywood there, and it was pretty bad.

19. What is your favorite extinct attraction? Horizons.

20. What is your least favorite disney attraction? Hard to say, there's a bunch of stuff I don't care for. But it would probably be something I've never done, like the American Idol thing or something. Out of the stuff I have done, I don't care for Buzz's Spinny Laser Tag or Stitch's Chili Belch.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Exclamation Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

New Questions 1/20/11
    1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney?
    2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse?
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer?
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)?
    5. Teacups: fast or slow?
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney?
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one?
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion?
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion?
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D?
    11. What color are your sheets?
    12. Share one new years resolution
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later?
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot?
    15. What is your birth order?
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends?
    17. What was the last thing you ate?
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana)
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often?
    20. What's your theme song?

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? CHLOE!!!!!

2. How old were you the first time you visited the mouse? A teeny baby cakes...maybe 6 months?

3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? An english tea room with Fiona or a mani pedi place (because i know i would pay through the teeth for someone to love on my sore feet after a day in the parks

4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? Yep! His proper name is White Thunder

5. Teacups: fast or slow? Fast, fast, fast

6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? I had my face painted as Tink for my 30th bday this past weekend

7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? Primeval Whirl a couple years ago...would love to deboard a dark ride and get to see the joint with the lights on

8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? The new coaster looks sweet

9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? I really don't want Dumbo moved....the ride, including its location, is so iconic. I think moving it and doubling the capacity is going to really sour the appeal

10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D? Live action would have to be Flights of Wonder (sorry Kerry). 3D is a tie between Philharmagic and Captain EO

11. What color are your sheets? Bright orange

12. Share one new years resolution To ride my road bike 30 min a day no matter what

13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? Save then enjoy

14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? We have a house in Groveland California on a lake...totally blissful. Also love Paris and am hoping to love Quebec soon

15. What is your birth order? Oldest of 4 (or 8 counting step siblings)

16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? With my very best friends

17. What was the last thing you ate? Goat cheese salad

18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) Doomed romances, corny jokes, and porclein hippopotomi

19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? Cake Wrecks, Regretsy, Epbot and of course Facebook

20. What's your theme song? Tupelo Honey
    Last edited by disneydarling; 01-20-2011 at 10:59 PM.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney?
    Temporarily misplaced, yes!

2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse?
    about 14 i think
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer?
    Cupcakes
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)?
    Not that i recall
    5. Teacups: fast or slow?
    very very slow
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney?
    Nope
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one?
    BTMRR, walked thru the bat cave with the lights on, destroyed the fun of it!
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion?
    New food places
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion?
    Not getting there for 10 years
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D?
    Live-Motors camera action, Animated-not sure today?
    11. What color are your sheets?
    Mocha
    12. Share one new years resolution
    Didnt make any
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later?
    Save save save!
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot?
    Sand Key
    15. What is your birth order?
    2nd of 2
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends?
    Oh yeah!!
    17. What was the last thing you ate?
    Toast
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana)
    kitchen gagets
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often?
    facebook
    20. What's your theme song?
    Brother Bear, On my way
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary

Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? An english tea room with Fiona or a mani pedi place (because i know i would pay through the teeth for someone to love on my sore feet after a day in the parks
    I am working on that visa !!!
    x FIONA x

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? Yup when i was 4, got lost on Main Street a very nice CM held my hand got em icecream and took to to lost and found
    2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse? 4
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? juicy burgers and milkshakes (Beaches and Cream 2)
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? nope
    5. Teacups: fast or slow? slow
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? Nope
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? Nope
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? Duelling Dumbos
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? merchanide expansion
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D? the street performers at MK. Philharmagic
    11. What color are your sheets? bluish
    12. Share one new years resolution exercise
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? save up
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? Sea World
    15. What is your birth order? youngest of 8
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? Yup
    17. What was the last thing you ate? Pistachios
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) not really
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? blue sky disney and entertainment weekly, news sites
    20. What's your theme song? Ode To Joy
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.