Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 107 of 112 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? I don't remember that ever happening, thankfully. 2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse? ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? I don't remember that ever happening, thankfully.
    2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse? Five, and it made quite an impression.
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? I would open a store that catered to stuff I like. Maybe a mix between vintage Haunted Mansion stuff, comic books, and gaming (of all sorts, with less of an emphasis on video gaming).
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? I've only ridden the Carousel once since I knew what to look for, but I have not ridden White Thunder.
    5. Teacups: fast or slow? none. I don't ride spinny rides.
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? No
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? No
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? I'm really crossing my fingers that the Little Mermaid dark ride will be everything it could possibly be. I hope it really brings back the magic of the classic omnimover rides.
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? the Dumbo changes
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D? Festival of the Lion King / Philharmagic
    11. What color are your sheets? We currently have sheets that show penguins and polar bears floating in the ocean, sipping martinis.
    12. Share one new years resolution I didn't really make any resolutions, but like everyone else, I need to get back in the gym. I also am going to continue to NOT drink hard liquor.
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? I actually usually go to a travel agent so that we don't have to do either of these options.
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? Ireland or the mountains.
    15. What is your birth order? 2nd of two.
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? Depends. If you mean my friends ALSO love Disney, then no. If you mean I talk about all the time with my friends, then yes.
    17. What was the last thing you ate? This morning I had biscuits & gravy from Hardee's.
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) Lots of stuff. Comics, toys of various types, books, records, etc. Tons of useless junk.
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? thewareaglereader.com, theonering.net, various Haunted Mansion or Horizons tribute sites.
    20. What's your theme song? Doo Doo Brown by 2 Live Crew

If we can dream it, we can do it

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? no
    2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse? 10 disney land 38 wdw
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? candy bakery
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? no.
    5. Teacups: fast or slow? fast.
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? no
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? no
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? little mermaid ride
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? nothing. looking forward to it all.
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D?festival of the lion king/it's a bugs life
    11. What color are your sheets? green
    12. Share one new years resolution never make them
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later?pay in full
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? las vegas
    15. What is your birth order? 1st of two
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? my friends don't care and think i'm crzy
    17. What was the last thing you ate? pizza puff
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) anything Godzilla
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? ants in my pants
    20. What's your theme song? don't have one
    July 1973- Disneyland
    Nov 2002 -off property
    Oct 2004- off property
    Oct 2006- off property
    Nov 2010- Pop Century

bater8slater is offline Annual Passholder

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? I lost my mom in a store once...

2. How old were you the first time you visited the mouse? 8 years old

3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? Videos of rides and past rides... (as you can tell I'm not much of a shopper)

4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? Didn't even know Cinderella had a steed.

5. Teacups: fast or slow? As fast as possible

6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? Doesn't seem like a lot of fun

7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? I've been stuck on a lot, but after a few minutes the ride would start again.

8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? I guess more rides

9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? Losing Toontown, if they don't put the two houses and the barnstormer somehwere else i would be bummed..

10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? I guess Lights, Camera, Action Favorite animated/3D? Muppets all the way

11. What color are your sheets? They were purple when the ravens were playing, now they are just black...

12. Share one new years resolution I actually never made one

13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? I would save up

14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? I went to Chicago for the weekend this past summer... it rocked

15. What is your birth order? Only child

16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? Nope

17. What was the last thing you ate? Some yogurt

18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) nothing

19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? I use to go to nfl.com, this is my replacement for the offseason

20. What's your theme song? Whatever song gets stuck in my head next...

wheresthelove is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? nope
    2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse? two and a half i believe.
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? a shop just filled of all stuffed animals.
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? yup, i look for him every time I go on.
    5. Teacups: fast or slow? i cannot do the teacups .
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? no
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? not that i can think of.
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? the little mermaid ride
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? i'm really going to miss mickey's toontown fair.
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D? finding nemo the musical/muppets 3D
    11. What color are your sheets? bright green with orange sheets.
    12. Share one new years resolution. i don't do those, i can never remember them when i do make them.
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? pay in full.
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? myrtle beach.
    15. What is your birth order? first and only child.
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? yes, i try
    17. What was the last thing you ate? stoffers mac and cheese.
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana)? not really.
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? hanson.net facebook.com
    20. What's your theme song? i don't really know, i never thought about having one.
    Last edited by wheresthelove; 01-21-2011 at 05:35 PM.
    kristipixieditzydust

BethBreakey is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? I haven't, but I was with my family one year and my very young neice followed me away from everyone else without me or them knowing... it was panic all the way around.

2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse? three.

3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? My own shop that I manage? Probably a Photography Studio -- book your engagement portraits at Magic Kingdom or have your wedding photos around World Showcase... With me as your photographer of course.

4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? Yes, this last time...

5. Teacups: fast or slow? BLEGH. to both.

6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? nope

7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? Not that I remember.

8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? The Be Our Guest Restaurant -- hoping it lives up to my expectations.

9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? I kind of hate the "Great Goofini" ride... what is Goofy doing in FantasyLand?

10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D?
    Finding Nemo/ Captain EO

11. What color are your sheets? Hot Pink

12. Share one new years resolution. To be healthier... so cliche.

13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? Pay in full.

14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? Too many. New York, Vegas, Paris, London, San Francisco...

15. What is your birth order? I'm the baby of four.

16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? Oh my yes.

17. What was the last thing you ate? Slice of cake (already off the New Years Res...!)
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana)? I love old books...

19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? facebook

20. What's your theme song? Hmmm... I have no idea.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? My oldest for a few minutes at World of Disney, my blood ran cold, thankfully they know what to do when kids get misplaced.
    2. How old were you the first time you visited the mouse? 10
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? Cupcakes, coffee and pedicures.
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? If I did it was before I knew which one he was.
    5. Teacups: fast or slow? Fast! It's a lot like being really drunk without the hangover.
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? No but I did at Circus World when I was 10.
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? Primeval Whirl
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? Ariel ride.
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? Saying goodbye to classics like Snow White.
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D? Nemo because I have to pick one/Phillarmagic
    11. What color are your sheets? Red
    12. Share one new years resolution: Purge
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? Well, it needs to be paid by credit card so charge then pay back.
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? Riviera Maya
    15. What is your birth order? First of 2
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? Yes.
    17. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken and baby bok choy.
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) Art glass
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? Facebook, Allearsnet.
    20. What's your theme song? I dunno, Sweet Caroline?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? No. Not yet.
    2. How old were you the first time you visited the mouse? 22 years old

3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? Not really sure- maybe jewelry?

4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? No- it has always been taken before I got to it.

5. Teacups: fast or slow? Not at all! Can't handle spinning

6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? No- not really interested

7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? No- had to leave the Haunted Mansion because it was broken down. And also had to leave Test Track- but I wasn't ever on either ride

8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? I guess - haven't really looked at it very much.

9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion?Not really sure yet.

10. What is your favorite live action show in the park?I would have to say Beauty and the Beast or Indiana Jones (got to be an extra once)

11. What color are your sheets? Dark blue..

12. Share one new years resolution. To reduce the amount of Dr Peppers I drink. Didn't do too bad today.

13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? a little of both but mostly charge

14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? Caribbean cruise

15. What is your birth order? youngest

16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? Nope- they just don't get it.

17. What was the last thing you ate? chocolate

18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) Cherry Blossom depression glass

19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? Facebook, CNN, FoxNews, work related ones

20. What's your theme song? My favorite song right now is Tomorrowland music- Windswept.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."

1. Have you ever lost someone (or gotten lost) at Disney? Yes, my husband.
    2. How old were you the first time tou visited the mouse? 23
    3. If you could open a shoppe in DTD what would you offer? Jewely, watches, and fine art.
    4. Ever ridden Cinderellas steed (the one with the gold ribbon in his studly tail)? Yes, thanks to Rachel she pointed it out to me!
    5. Teacups: fast or slow? Either
    6. Ever had your face painted at Disney? No
    7. Ever had to deboard a broken ride? Which one? Yes, but I forget which one...think I got as fastpass for my trouble.
    8. What are you most looking forward to in the Fantasy Land expansion? Haven't been keeping up with the details, but if anything BATB related gets done...I'm there!!
    9. What are you dreading about the Fantasy Land expansion? Just the construction walls.
    10. What is your favorite live action show in the park? Favorite animated/3D? Finding Nemo, ITTBAB
    11. What color are your sheets? Lilac flannel, warmest set I own right now.
    12. Share one new years resolution I do not make them.
    13. Do you tend to save up for vacation and pay in full or charge it and pay it back later? Depends on too many facotrs. Am I using DVC or not? How much time between booking and going? What offers, incentives, discounts, etc?
    14. Favorite non-Disney vacation spot? The Mediterranean coast right now!
    15. What is your birth order? I am the "baby" and child #2.
    16. Do you share your love of Disney with friends? Only with my friends who "get it." People who don't get it or dislike, I never bring it up with them. Usually it's the non-Disney people who start Disney conversations with me.
    17. What was the last thing you ate? Beef brisket and mixed veggies.
    18. Do you collect anything (other than disneyana) Christmas ornaments and jewelry.
    19. Other than this one, which website do you frequent often? probably fb at the moment
    20. What's your theme song? Right now it'd be "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

New Questions 2/1/11...

Love themed in honor of Cupids month!

1. Favorite Disney couple?
    2. Most romantic Disney kiss?
    3. Which Disney Prince or Princess would you like as a Valentines date?
    4. Most romantic spot in the parks?
    5. Most romantic resort?
    6. Best Disney eatery for a romantic dinner?
    7. Best fireworks show to canoodle to?
    8. Which country featured in the world showcase would you most want to take a real life romantic vacation to?
    9. Your valentine is getting you a gift from the Main Street Emporium, what do you hope to get?
    10. If you could get married on Disney property where would you say "I do"
    11. Funniest message you've ever seen on a conversation heart?
    12. Favorite valentines candy?
    13. Do you save your valentines cards?
    14. Best gift you've ever recieved from your valentine?
    15. Best valentines gift you've ever given?
    16. Do you have plans this valentines?
    17. Best valentines meal ever enjoyed?
    18. Best movie to enjoy on valentines?
    19. Best way to spend valentines single?
    20. Most romantic song?

Happy Valentines Day Disney People!!!!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

New Questions 2/1/11...

Love themed in honor of Cupids month!

1. Favorite Disney couple? Meg and Hercules

2. Most romantic Disney kiss? Sleeping Beauty...that was some kinda powerful smooch!

3. Which Disney Prince or Princess would you like as a Valentines date? Prince Phillip, he knows his way around a horse and is not opposed to dancing in the woods

4. Most romantic spot in the parks? The rose garden at MK (bad memories aside)

5. Most romantic resort? AK lodge or the poly

6. Best Disney eatery for a romantic dinner? I've never eaten there but I would imagine the castle is pretty romantic.

7. Best fireworks show to canoodle to? Wishes!

8. Which country featured in the world showcase would you most want to take a real life romantic vacation to? I've been to Paris alone and would love to return with my valentine, Norway or Italy would also be nice

9. Your valentine is getting you a gift from the Main Street Emporium, what do you hope to get? A plush Mickey

10. If you could get married on Disney property where would you say "I do" ? In front of the castle or on the beach of the Poly

11. Funniest message you've ever seen on a conversation heart? "We're over"

12. Favorite valentines candy? Anything real milk chocolate

13. Do you save your valentines cards? Only the ones from my son and my girls

14. Best gift you've ever recieved from your valentine? A pair of diamond earings from an ex bf, any homemade whatever from my baby boy

15. Best valentines gift you've ever given? Plane tickets

16. Do you have plans this valentines? A nice dinner followed by a bubble bath

17. Best valentines meal ever enjoyed? I'm always excited for a good rare steak from Ruth's Chris but my favorite meal was in 03 at "The Yearling", a fun rustic joint that serves only authentic Florida Cracker fare (swamp cabbage, crawdads, gator tail, oysetrs, conch etc)

18. Best movie to enjoy on valentines? Love Actually, or any of the Meg/Tom romcoms

19. Best way to spend valentines single? With your girlfriends! One year in college my roomate and I went to help at the soup kitchen on valentines, we brought phone cards so some of the homless could call home on v-day, very fun and we didnt miss having "dates" in the least

20. Most romantic song? "When you say nothing at all"

Happy Valentines Day Disney People!!!!
    Last edited by disneydarling; 02-01-2011 at 08:05 PM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

1. Favorite Disney couple? Mickey and Minnie of course
    2. Most romantic Disney kiss? The kiss that woke up Snow White
    3. Which Disney Prince or Princess would you like as a Valentines date? Snow White
    4. Most romantic spot in the parks? The Wishing Well by the Castle
    5. Most romantic resort? Wilderness Lodge
    6. Best Disney eatery for a romantic dinner? Victoria and Alberts
    7. Best fireworks show to canoodle to? Wishes
    8. Which country featured in the world showcase would you most want to take a real life romantic vacation to? Germany of course
    9. Your valentine is getting you a gift from the Main Street Emporium, what do you hope to get? No idea
    10. If you could get married on Disney property where would you say "I do". We renewed our wedding vows at the Grand Floridian but if I could i'd get married at the Castle
    11. Funniest message you've ever seen on a conversation heart?
    12. Favorite valentines candy? Chocolate, there is no other kind of candy
    13. Do you save your valentines cards? Yes
    14. Best gift you've ever recieved from your valentine? A flanel bathrobe (Don't laugh, i love the thing)
    15. Best valentines gift you've ever given? "Sparklies" (AKA jewelry to the Better Half)
    16. Do you have plans this valentines? Yup We're goi gt o Skype (I'm in Iraq she's in NY)
    17. Best valentines meal ever enjoyed? Lobster Tails
    18. Best movie to enjoy on valentines? drawing a blank
    19. Best way to spend valentines single? Married 19 years (Thank God) have no clue on this
    20. Most romantic song? Edelweis (don't laugh in some places it's considered the groom's song to his wife on their wedding day)
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!

1. Favorite Disney couple? Jasmine and Aladdin
    2. Most romantic Disney kiss? The almost kiss between Ariel and Eric
    3. Which Disney Prince or Princess would you like as a Valentines date? Aladdin
    4. Most romantic spot in the parks? quite frankly, any spot
    5. Most romantic resort? IDK
    6. Best Disney eatery for a romantic dinner? IDK
    8. Which country featured in the world showcase would you most want to take a real life romantic vacation to? France
    9. Your valentine is getting you a gift from the Main Street Emporium, what do you hope to get? A beautiful snow globe
    10. If you could get married on Disney property where would you say "I do". On the Pirates of the Caribbean ride
    11. Funniest message you've ever seen on a conversation heart? IDK
    12. Favorite valentines candy? none
    13. Do you save your valentines cards? Yes
    14. Best gift you've ever recieved from your valentine? nada
    15. Best valentines gift you've ever given? nada
    16. Do you have plans this valentines? Nope, single and loving it.
    17. Best valentines meal ever enjoyed? nada
    18. Best movie to enjoy on valentines? I'm not a huge Valentine's fan.
    19. Best way to spend valentines single? with my kid
    20. Most romantic song? don't really dig romantic songs
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

Cortini is offline Annual Passholder

1. Favorite Disney couple? Mickey & Minnie
    2. Most romantic Disney kiss? Aladdin and Jasmine
    3. Which Disney Prince or Princess would you like as a Valentines date? Aladdin
    4. Most romantic spot in the parks? on 1 of the yachts watching fireworks
    6. Best Disney eatery for a romantic dinner? Artist Point
    8. Which country featured in the world showcase would you most want to take a real life romantic vacation to? Italy
    9. Your valentine is getting you a gift from the Main Street Emporium, what do you hope to get? Anything
    10. If you could get married on Disney property where would you say "I do"? In front of the castle
    11. Funniest message you've ever seen on a conversation heart? page me (this was from a long time ago)
    12. Favorite valentines candy? Anything chocolate
    13. Do you save your valentines cards? sometimes
    14. Best gift you've ever recieved from your valentine? idk
    15. Best valentines gift you've ever given? idk
    16. Do you have plans this valentines? No
    17. Best valentines meal ever enjoyed? never had one
    18. Best movie to enjoy on valentines? idk
    19. Best way to spend valentines single? idk
    20. Most romantic song? idk
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

"A wish is a powerful thing especially when it comes from the heart."

Finally figured out most of my travel histoy!
    2012- March- 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2011- March- 5 nights at Treehouse Villas then 2 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2010- March- 6 nights at Saratoga Springs then 1 night at Bay Lake Tower.
    2010- July- 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.
    2009- March- 9 nights at Boardwalk Villas.

2009- October- 2 nigths at Dolphin then
    Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2008- March- Disney Magic- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever)
    2008- November- 5 nights at Coronado Springs
    2007- March- 9 nights at Wilderness
    2007- November- 2 nights at Swan
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

clion is offline Fastpass Holder

2. Most romantic Disney kiss? Belle & Beast (prince)
    3. Which Disney Prince or Princess would you like as a Valentines date? Belle
    4. Most romantic spot in the parks? Sitting outside the France pavilion sipping Grand Mariner
    5. Most romantic resort? Grand Floridian
    6. Best Disney eatery for a romantic dinner? Narcoosee's
    7. Best fireworks show to canoodle to? Illiuminations
    8. Which country featured in the world showcase would you most want to take a real life romantic vacation to? UK
    9. Your valentine is getting you a gift from the Main Street Emporium, what do you hope to get? tough call. Perhaps a $500 disney gift card so I can go to Art of Disney and buy Olzewski pieces.
    10. If you could get married on Disney property where would you say "I do"? In front of Cinderella Castle
    11. Funniest message you've ever seen on a conversation heart? Bite me
    12. Favorite valentines candy? traditional chocolate covered caramel
    13. Do you save your valentines cards? Not really
    14. Best gift you've ever recieved from your valentine? My children!
    15. Best valentines gift you've ever given? My children!
    16. Do you have plans this valentines? Yes
    17. Best valentines meal ever enjoyed? not sure...
    18. Best movie to enjoy on valentines? Tangled -- very romatic and funny
    19. Best way to spend valentines single? At Walt Disney World, of course
    20. Most romantic song? Can you Feel the Love Tonight
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are.
    Anything your heart desires will come to you ..."

Author of the DisneyDaddy blog | Writer for Celebrations Magazine
    D23 Charter Member | Annual Passholder | Named Disney's Biggest Fan (by Disney and United Vacations)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

2. Most romantic Disney kiss? Belle & Beast
    3. Which Disney Prince or Princess would you like as a Valentines date? Prince Charming
    4. Most romantic spot in the parks? Never really thought about that
    6. Best Disney eatery for a romantic dinner? Artist Point
    7. Best fireworks show to canoodle to? Illiuminations
    8. Which country featured in the world showcase would you most want to take a real life romantic vacation to? Italy
    9. Your valentine is getting you a gift from the Main Street Emporium, what do you hope to get?A watch! A real pretty one.
    10. If you could get married on Disney property where would you say "I do"? Wilderness Lodge with a view of the waterfall in early evening
    11. Funniest message you've ever seen on a conversation heart? Get Real
    12. Favorite valentines candy?The box of conversation hearts
    13. Do you save your valentines cards? no
    14. Best gift you've ever received from your valentine?Not a clue
    15. Best valentines gift you've ever given? Not a clue
    16. Do you have plans this valentines? No
    17. Best valentines meal ever enjoyed? not sure...
    18. Best movie to enjoy on valentines?Haven't thought about it
    19. Best way to spend valentines single? At Walt Disney World, of course
    20. Most romantic song? Kiss the Girl