Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? regular bowels 2. Would ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? regular bowels
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? sleep. I'd love to wake up in 100 years and still be 29 yrs old and be able to see the future
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? I am more like Rabbit than any other Disney character
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. pass
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. pass
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? my favorite is Grim Grinning Ghosts, of course. though it doesn't describe me at all.
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? doombuggies are the most and IASW boats are not made for people 6'3"
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? who hasn't? they can be nazis sometimes
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? the outside of the Haunted Mansion
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? no. I have played Disney "Scene It" though
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? probably magical, because through my magical prowess I could have the others too
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) pass
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Nana
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Pan, no contest
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Mickey
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? a wife
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? see above
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? this thread was your idea, thus your responsibility. that said, you are the one who is free to put a halt to it at any time
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? the wait in line
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? probably Donald. I can have a bit of a temper, plus I love the sea.

If we can dream it, we can do it

nick.jeschke is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth?
    Not so fair skin?
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Loose Voice...I know asl.
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Uh...Roo?
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Dorky, optimistic, musical, willing, (currently) smelly
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Loving, Colorful, Emotional (Smilies), friendly, wonderful
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Hakuna Matata
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? TTA is Most, Norway Movie are Least.
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Yea, I forgot the flash was on...oops.
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Pride rock
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yep
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? magical character
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) Ability to go to college of my choice, have enough money to pay for it, and get a job advertising for disney
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Nana!
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? FLY!!!
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Donald
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Uh...Not Sure...
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Ditto Here
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? I expect greatness in you...
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? Whining by Adults
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Donald

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!
    ]1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth?
    Song... I wish I could sing.
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? sleep... I need it badly!
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Tigger!
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. tired, hopeful, creative, curious, warm
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. exciting, happy, magical, creative, marvelous
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? when you wish upon a star
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Haunted Mansion (I like the curved back), small world
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? no
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? The castle, I'm standing on Main Street
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yep, and noone can beat me~(yet!)
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? princess
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) no more tumors, lose 20 lbs, that mychildren grow up to be good people
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Lady
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? fly, I can swim fairly well
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Tigger
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? pencil drawing of Toulouse
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Disney Visa picture at Epcot
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? I have 1 yr old twins, too tired to think
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? the end of IASW
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? mmm... Pluto
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? To be more outgoing! I'm way to shy in front of people.
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? My voice, i'd miss so much if i slept for 100 years.

3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Rabbit...very tide, and border line nutty
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Faithful, kind, Friendly, grounded, dependable,
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. whimsical, Fantastic, beautiful, timeless, and enchanting
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Colors of the wind
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Comfortable: Spaceship Earth ride car Least Comfortable: Dumbo
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? No "I'll shock Stacy"
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see?Mater is Lightning McQeen's lawyer, and sally comes in and he tells Lightning that she is his fi-an-ce.....when Lightning says really?!? Mater says "nahhhh, she just likes me for my bodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" winky wink...... get 'er done
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yes
    11. Would you rather be a prince/princess, a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? I'll say princess, gives me a reason to get all dolled up.
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) I wish my sons will grow up to be half the man their father is and my daughter to marry a man that is just about close to what her father is... I wish i was an imageer for Disney, and I wish that I will be half the woman and mother that my mother was.
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Perdita, i think Dalmatians are so pretty

14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Swim with Ariel - i might pass out from the height.
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Pocahontas, cause i can never catch up with her

16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home?Not sure of that one
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Some disney pens and scrapbooking paper
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? You already know why, heeheeee
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? The long wait then once you get on the ride, it goes so quickly
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Mickey
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? a wife
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? this thread was your idea, thus your responsibility. that said, you are the one who is free to put a halt to it at any time
    T, that is classic.....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by akur View Post
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? I have 1 yr old twins, too tired to think
    I'm so there with you Ana....Mine are 6 months though, so i'm still in the crazy, and delusional state......Last night i thought i was hopscotching with Pocahontas's forest friends.......

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth?song - I sing all the time but am lousy at it!
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)?my voice
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like?Eeyore [I'm a little lazy!]
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives..friendly, funny, lazy [only when I can be], Mommy, caring
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives.wonderful, magical, expensive, joyful, [almost] perfect
    6. What's your "disney theme song"?When You Wish Upon a Star [only because my 5 yr old sings it ALL the time!]
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least?most-Doom Buggies,least-Splash Mountain [I HATE a wet butt!]
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member?hmm....not that I can remember
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see?Main St. USA
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit?no
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)?magical
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply)1. eat whatever I want and never gain weight! 2. have enough $ that I never have to worry about it again 3. health and happiness for all my loved ones
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt?Nana
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel?I would totally fly!
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with?think I've only had mine with Eeyore
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home?probably a sweatshirt
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain?magnet
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!?dunno
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)?having to get off
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like?
    Suzie

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth?Song...I have a horrible singing voice
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Sleep
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Tigger
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. kind, happy, laid back, funny, Disney lover
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. amazing, joyful, happy, lovely, fun
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? "Be Our Guest" - Beauty and the Beast
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most:all the 3-d shows Least: Buzz Lighter
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? No
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Cinderella Castle
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? Yeah I own it...and love it
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Princess
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) get into a great college, lose 15 lbs, be healthy
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Perdita
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Swim with Ariel
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Belle
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? idk... maybe a photoframe outlined by many characters
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Goofy pen
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? idk...lol
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? the dark drops in Splash Mountian
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Minnie

1HSMfan is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth?Fame! i would love to be famous!
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Sleep. I love talking too much!
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Piglet, im a big scaredy piglet
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Hyper, singing, dancing, disney lover, actor
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. FUN, tiring, amazing, surprising, Exciting!
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? "Be Our Guest" its my favorite!
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most: Um..are there any? LOL Least: Its a small world
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Nope
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? The Walt and Mickey statue and Cindy's Castle in the background.
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? yepp!!
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? a prince!
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) Be in a Disney Broadway show, i could live nearer to WDW, and a Bigger house?
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Lady, shes so pretty. even though she's animated. LOL
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Fly with Pan
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Belle! I got to dance with her too. LOL
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Either Pal Mickey or a jacket.
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Postcards. LOL
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? Im new?
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? The end of Buzz Lightyears Spin
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Mickey, everyone likes me LOL

Creambunni is offline It's a small world after all...
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Incredible beauty
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Lose my voice, I wouldn't want o miss out on anything!
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Tigger, cause I get bubbly and really annoying easily
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Disney addict, bubbly, creative, annoying, & hard-working
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Magical, innocent, large, adorable, & the best
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? "Part of your World"
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? The Most would be...any of the shows in the theater seats (allah the 3-D shows, etc..
    ) the least would be Spaceship Earth when your going backwards, owwww....
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Not that I recall...
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? Ariel swimming up to the surface during "Part of your World"
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? I don't think so...
    11. Would you rather be a price/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Hey I already am a Princess! (In my dreams...)
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) Super powers, working at Disney, world peace
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Lady
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Swim with Ariel
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Donald, he's was so funny when he got jealous of Daisy kissing my uncle's cheek.
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Probably a parasol I got from a cart in the China pavillion at Epcot...
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? A stuffed animal I got at Mickey Mart
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? Because...
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? Waiting in long lines, (especially for Peter Pan's Flight, that's a killer)
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Minnie, because I'm a girl. (Okay, I'm pretty cheerful too..)
    "It's a small world after all..."

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Beauty.
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Lose my voice.

3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Rabbit.
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives.. Shy; bossy; strange; tall; funny.
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives. Perfect; clean; happy; fun; pretty.
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Mine, Mine, Mine.
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most: Tomorrowland Transit Authority; Least: Primevil Whirl.
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? The only thing that's happened to me is, while standing in line for Living With the Land, I stepped over the yellow line and the cast member yelled at me to get behind the line.
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? I see me running across the Magic Kingdom at night with my friends to get to Space Mountain before it closed.
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? OWN IT!
    11. Would you rather be a prince/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)?I'd be a migcxal character like Merlin or Peter Pan. To fly and stuff would be fun =).
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) I wish I was a Disney Imagineer; I wish I could play the piano; I wish I was rich.
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Nana.
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Aladdin.
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Figurine of Sorcerer Mickey.
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Candy from Goofy's Candy Co.
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? Because I don't have good ideas.
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? In Imagination! the part when it goes BOOM!
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Minnie.
    Love, Kerri

DisneyGuy87 is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Song?
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Lose my voice
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Tigger
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives...Athletic, smart, fun, lean, strong
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives..Amazing, exciting, breath taking, magical, fun
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Two Worlds
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most: PhilharMagic Least: Small World
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? Yes but thats a way long story...
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? I see me running through the parks and all across property in the marathon
    11. Would you rather be a prince/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Character, it would be fun to do crazy things
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) I wish i could stop time, fly and always be able to provide for my family and friends
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Perdita
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Fly
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Goofy
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? Aladdin and Jasmine character figures for girlfriend
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? Some sort of food
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? Cause I guess I never knew we could! lol
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)?The wait in line has been done a few times so I will go with...yeah just the waiting in line is the tough part
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Goofy!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by butlers View Post
    T, that is classic.....I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

If we can dream it, we can do it

Lilybelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dreaming of Jeremy Irons, don't wake me up!! 'Long live the king!'
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? Song
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? Lose my voice
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? Piglet
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives...Sassy, mellow, happy, caring, loving
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives..Magical, peaceful, artistic, classy, emotional
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? Enjoy it! (from 'In Search of the Castaways' w/ Hayley Mills)
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most: PhilharMagic Least: Small World/PotC
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? No, thank heavens
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? I see myself watching Wishes with my 4 year old daughter in my lap
    11. Would you rather be a prince/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? Character, it would be fun to do crazy things
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply): I wish that my daughter & I will always be close, that I had enough $ to take care of all my family's and friends's needs, that my house remodeling would be done!
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? Nana
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? Fly
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? Princes & Chip and Dale...funny guys!
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? A silver MM head bracelet. Bling!
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? The refilable mugs from the resorts
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? Uh, I didn't think of that...you're doing great
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? When you get to the front of the line and then the ride has technical difficulties
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Kind of a Minnie/Pluto hybrid
    'Girls do not start fights..but they can finish them!' ~~Marie
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Pop Century Sept 2006 Contemporary 2007 Off property
    Disneyland-- 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Off Property 2006 Off Property

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I wonder if Meg's gonna give us new questions tonight? She seems to be MIA...

Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast