Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes. I could spend all day on the Maharajah's Jungle Trek. And now if there's ...
    Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes. I could spend all day on the Maharajah's Jungle Trek. And now if there's about to be an Australia section, maybe they can catch Donkajin itself.

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Absolutely, especially on a warm day.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Used to be the General Tso's chicken at Nine Dragons, but it's kind of a crapshoot these days if they'll have it on any given night. Failing that, I quickly became a fan of the Canadian cheese soup with a fistful of pretzel breadsticks once I finally had it.

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? I'm going to have to go with the Studios, simply because the contest might have cooler prizes. Would love a chance at snagging one of those good David Morgan bullwhips from the Indy stunt show.

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Not if I can possibly help it. This is one of the perks of flying solo.

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transpo--means less stuff to worry about. Making less of a carbon footprint, less chance of getting my fool self killed en route, not having to remember where we parked.......

7. Are you a parade viewer? Not voluntarily.

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? Yes, if I'm on my own.

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Nah. Then again, I tend to be there during the slow seasons, anyway.

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Cast members, absolutely. Though like 7thAvenue, I rarely initiate the conversation with other guests.

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Injun Joe's Cave.

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? I do enjoy a clean rain, and it's not so bad at all with a good fedora on your head.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Yes. I've been an extra at the Indy show on at least two occasions; once, I wasn't even trying to get picked.

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Not really my thing, no.

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? They both have their ups and downs. Still, there is really nothing like being there for a little guy's first trip, before they're jaded.

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Days? No. Nights, oh yeah.

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Left to my own devices, I don't actually plan the trips at all, beyond getting on the plane and showing up.

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? I'm honestly not sure if I ever did.......

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? Nothing I don't carry on me any other day of the week, which isn't much.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? It's nice to have the option, at least. Especially when you have a place like AK that tends to shut down early, and you aren't ready to call it a day just yet.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Keasmom is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Quote Originally Posted by HauntedGabe View Post
    Well lets try it again....

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom?

No, because I don't love it.

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet?

Yes, splash is a fav on a hot day.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW?

Mickey Ice Cream bars, Le Cellier (sp) if I can get in.

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in?
    MK

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks?
    Yes, have to.

6. How do you commute around the World, car or Disney Transportation?

Disney transpo as much as possible. But we never get thru a trip without DD wanting McD's breakfast.

7. Are you a parade viewer?
    Yes, sort of. We watch for a few, then leave, EXCEPT the 9PM one at MK.

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc?

Resort hop, absolutely, and we love to walk around Poly with Kona coffee drinks.

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park?

Yes, for whatever is our fav.
    10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks?
    Yes, always. Be helpful, perk up a frowner, make a little kid laugh, I have even held babies for tired parents on the buses.

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks?

Pool, any of them.

12. Do you tour during a rain storm or head out of the parks until dry again?

Tour, i have rain parkas.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show?

No, never.

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World?

Ew, no way.

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without Children in your group?

With, it is normally just DD and me.

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days?

Yes. Have a DD, have to swim.

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations?

No, If it were just me I would.

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks?

YES!!!!! LOVE to be at MK for opening. Or DHS.

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of Stuff or Little to none?

camera, extra memory card, spare batteries, water bottles, snacks0usually almonds, walnuts, dried cranberries. Sunblock stick, benadryl creme and bandaids. Tylenol.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day?
    Whatever my DD wants to do, and depends on what park. I could go and stay in MK for days on end. She feels that way about Epcot.
    P.U.S.H.-A mantra MOST will not understand.

Disney rocks, Walt was a genius.

tarynkelly is offline Waiting for Paris Mousemeet in Dec 2009!!!!! Woo Hoo
    Scurrying back to my closet before Debs catches me!!

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom?

Yes I do, love Animal Kingdom it's really chilled and makes my son relaxed.

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you really wet?

Yes I do, Splash Mountain is a must.

Late night Funnel Cake near the castle x

Magic Kingdom

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks?

Nope, WDW is my escape.....they can't intrude. LOL x

Disney transport. Love being at the bus stops when the signs have the park names on them

Yes I am, love the parades

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc?

Not too much no, but I have done

Yes, all the time

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks?

Yes, I love how many Disney friends I have made that way. You can get really good tips that way too.

Typhoon Lagoon is my favourite place to cool off

I tour, the queues get a lot shorter

Nope :-(

No, that would get in the way of Mickey time. The significant other is planning to when we go though.

With, I love to be with my kids in the World. I love how the holidays change as they get older. They love looking for the hidden stuff now, although they hate waiting while their Mum meets the characters, they are too cool to do that now.

Yes, it's the best way to start or end the day.

No, I love to eat when I'm hungry.

Yes, it's so exciting.

Not too much. Just Camera, money, cards, room card.

Either or, depends what's happening, I always have an itinerary

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes and no. It depends on the length of the trip but it is our least favorite of the 4 and we only squeeze it in if we have the time. On the last trip we literally went, got in live for Everest, rode it and left.

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Not in the least. I hate getting wet. Splash Mountain I can handle but Kali River Rapids is a no-go for me.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? A turkey leg, a cream cheese filled pretzel (from The Lunching Pad) and a Mickey "on a stick" Ice Cream.

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? I think I'd have to go with the Magic Kingdom just because I know it so well that I'd rock and finding things!

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Not when we're in the parks. We have our phones with us for the clock and occasional catch up if we get separated but if it rings, it goes to voicemail.

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Drive our own vehicles. Every time.

7. Are you a parade viewer? We try but sometimes we don't time it right. Love 'em though!

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? Nope

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? For certain things yes. DHS we always head right to TSM to (attempt to) get a fast pass. Sometimes we do it with Soarin' as well.

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? We chit chat with CMs often and other guests depending on where/when/conversation. Seems we often end up overhearing people who are unsure of something (i.e. where something is, how a certain attraction is, etc.) and we'll chime in to help.

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Anyplace with AC

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? It all depends on the storm for sure. If there is thunder and lightning and it's windy and nasty, we'll usually either head back to the resort or chose to wander a gift shop. If it's just rain, we slap on the ponchos and go for it.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? No but finally on this last trip, after a lot of hootin and hollerin, we got my step-son and his gf chosen for Harbor Attack (gf was the one who got drenched tee hee).

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Nope

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? Absolutely more enjoyable with my son. No doubt. Seeing it all through his eyes... incredible.

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? We try to get at least one dip in the pool in but it depends on how packed full of plans we are.

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Absolutey! The days we go to the parks are highly influenced by when we can get ADRs at our favorite restaurants.

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Yeah, there is nothing like walking down an empty Main Street.

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? When DS was a baby it was like we had to bring a whole piece of luggage with us but now, a fanny pack with some necessities is all we tend to worry about.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? This is a hard one to answer. Honestly, I think I'm happier not hopping. I think dedicating a day to the theme of a particular park helps to keep the real world out a little better for me.
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

wallfan329 is offline Working on becoming a Disney CPer

Yes, I dont understand how people can dislike that park, I love it.

Only when it is in its 80s-90s.

A dole whip from Aloha Ilse.

All

No, I dont even text my best friends when I am in a Disney park.

Both...depends where we are staying and where we are going.

Only nighttimes parades.

Depends who is with us... If it is just me,my mom and my dad then yes but if my brother is with us then no.

Yes.

Yes.

Ride a ride.

Yeah! Crowds seem to be less and most of favorite memories are from touring in a storm.

No

No, I am not a fisher.

I dont know how to answer.

It depends how tired I am.

Yes!!

Yes!!

Some where in the middle of a lot and a little.

Park Hopping.
    Mckayla
    My Disney College Program blog...everything from KSU life to getting ready for Spring 2015
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
    2001(PO),2003(BC and DCL Magic),2004(ASM),2005(Poly and DCL Magic),2006(HH & OKW),2007(SSR),2009(WL),2010(BW,Pop and Vero),2011(OKW),2012(AKL & OKW),2012(Pop, Reunion),2013(Band Trip/Birthday Trip...AoA/Off Property),2014(OKW,Pop and DCL Dream)
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

wheresthelove is offline Fastpass Holder

yes, i couldn't miss it.

only when it's hot enough out. although i do love splash mountain regardless.

cheese burger and fries with hot cheese at cosmic ray's!

any and all.

yes, but they're usually short calls because i'm too busy

disney transportation.

if i see them, then i just can't not watch them. but i don't go out of my way for afternoon parades usually. nighttime parades i go out of my way for.

to check out other resorts, sometimes. I have never been to for wilderness to look around though :X

not all the time, just for toy story mania.

I'm a pretty shy person, so not really.

get on a ride or go near something that spouts water

i stay in the parks!

nope.

no, I am not into fishing.

i have never been with young children, but I imagine it would be interesting..

not usually.

i usually only make one or two ADRs, but i will plan around that, so yes.

absolutely!

necessary stuff in a little backpack.

park hopping!
    kristipixieditzydust

Dizisit is offline Magic-creating Disney Store CM, and Imagineer at heart...!!!

Yes.

Yes.

Ice cream at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor.

All 4 and any future ones.

Yes, but it better be somethin' REALLY important!

Disney Trans.

Yep. We love 'em.

Not yet.

Sometimes.

Oh yeah!

Any place/attraction/ride with air that actually moves around me!

Dawn the ponchos and stay!

Not yet.

Yep. At POR with the kiddos.

Either. I don't care who's along!

About half.

Not a lot of it.

OH YEAH!

Snacks, camera, etc. in a backpack that we all take turns toting.

Both. Whatever mood hits us!
    Question: How many Imagineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    Answer: Does it have to be a light bulb?

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Not every year, but usually just to ride Everest & to see the Nemo show

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Not particularly...I love Splash Mountain, but we hardly come off there soaked!

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? MK Popcorn

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Magic Kingdom...I could search that Park with my eyes closed!

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? I've texted while in the Parks, but I don't think I've ever answered my phone...maybe on a rare occasion

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Usually drive our own car...Unless we are staying on-property and we always take the monorail from EPCOT to MK

7. Are you a parade viewer? It's a rarity for the afternoon parade, but we really love the Main Street Electrical Parade

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? We Resort-Hopped a few years ago, but haven't done it since

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Usually for Soarin', Everest, and TSM

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Not all the time, but sometimes

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Carousel of Progress, The American Adventure, Spaceship Earth, Great Movie Ride

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? We usually just poncho-up and head out!

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? I have danced in the parade with the big balloon floats (early-mid 90s) and I got straped to the Honey I Shrunk the Kids bee in the old backlot tour...Side note :: Not at WDW, but my dad was Norman Bates in the old Hitchcock attraction at US

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Have not and probably wouldn't

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? That all depends on the mood of my teenage brother...sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's not

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Usually when we get back to the Resort at night

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Absolutely!

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Yes...It is awesome to be on an empty Main Street and to get a picture of the Castle with no one around!

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? As less as I can since my AmeriBag always ends up filled to the brim by closing time!

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? If we are not staying on property, we usually only spend a full day at MK and PH between EPCOT/DHS (sometimes AK). Hopefully this year we get to spend a full day at one of the other Parks too
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

JoshK47 is offline C-Ticket Holder

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Definitely! It only takes up part of a day, anyway.

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? As long as I manage to keep my valuables dry somehow, yes.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? In Epcot, definitely a pretzel from Germany or a lefse roll from Norway. Apart from that, I don't really have any "musts"

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Epcot! Lots of interesting scavenger ideas there, especially World Showcase

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Of course, no need to ignore my friends while I'm having fun. Of course, if it's a business-type call, I might not take it.

6. How do you commute around the World, car or Disney Transportation? Disney transportation.

7. Are you a parade viewer? Not terribly often, no. For some reason the parades don't really excite me, though they are fun to watch once when they have a new one, or the occasional viewing of the electrical parade.

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? Most definitely, it's one of my favorite activities when I don't have a season pass!

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? This comes from me being a spoiler passholder... I never ever use Fast Pass. If a ride is too busy, I just don't go on it.

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? If conversation pops up, definitely! It's always fun to discuss Disney trips with people, and for me, especially, to give tips to people who have never been!

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Club Cool - try the Beverley, it's delicious!

12. Do you tour during a rain storm or head out of the parks until dry again? Depends on how bad the rain is, but usually I'll wait it out.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Not to my recollection.

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Nope.

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without Children in your group? I'd say about equal with well-behaved children, though it's fun seeing the wonder in their eyes, which definitely improves the trip!

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? I do enjoy swimming at the resorts, but it's rarely a priority for me.

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Plan around food? Me?

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? I've only done it once or twice, and it was fun.

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of Stuff or Little to none? A few bottles of water, usually... maybe a sandwich if it's a bit of a money crunch day.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? Depends on my mood, though I do like park hopping a lot, the only problem is it chews up some quality Disney time.

mommalissa is offline A-Ticket holder

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? I am learning to enjoy them since my kids have decided they are the best.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Biergarten. Not my favorite but has turned into a tradition.

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Magic Kingdom

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Yes. Normally talking with my sister, telling her what all she is missing.

6. How do you commute around the World, car or Disney Transportation? Disney transportation.

7. Are you a parade viewer? I love the parades but we don't always take the time to watch them.

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? Not exactly. We plan meals at the different resorts and have a look around while we are there.

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Usually. Especially in Epcot & DHS

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? I don't make it a plan to but we usually end up talking with other random guests.

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? We usually head to the frozen coke place.

12. Do you tour during a rain storm or head out of the parks until dry again? Depends on how bad the rain is, but usually we wait it out.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Yes! First time was when I was 9 or 10 and they did those shows as you walked around Epcot.

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? No.

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without Children in your group? Both have their good points. I have loved going with my children but I do love the adults only trips.

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? We usually make swimming a priority for one day so the kids don't miss out on the pools.

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Yes.

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? It's fun but not a priority.

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of Stuff or Little to none? Last few trips we have brought in a lot of drinks and snacks. The next trip will be without strollers so we will not be bringing in much.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? We usually stick to one park but enjoy having the option to hop incase a park gets super busy.

catywamp is offline B-Ticket Holder

Yes

Not usually

creme brulee i am always able to find it in a few places every trip, and plan around it.

EPCOT

I may make a few calls from the room, but I don't own a cell phone

Disney, but it depends on who we go with.

No.

always mean too, never do.

depends

it's the only place where you can just strike up a conversation with a stranger, and it feels natural.

indoor attractions

I tuff it out

no

no.

apples and oranges, it's like going to two different places. both are nice for different reasons.

no

a bit

not so much

nothing more than what will fit in my pockets

depends but I do like the freedom.
    "The Mad cannot Explain, Just As The Sane Cannot Comprehend"

Mo Noyz is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Absolutely!

Depends on the time of year, naturally. But for the most part I don't mind them. Splash Mountain is one of the best rides on property.

Egg roll from the cart in Adventureland. Bacon double cheeseburger from Pecos Bill's.

Magic Kingdom

No, I would never carry my phone into the parks.

On property transportation all the way. It's like going to the big city. We park our car when we get there, and don't get back in until we're leaving.

Not really. Main Street Electrical Parade was a huge favorite of mine when I was younger, but that was the only parade I ever stopped to watch.

Sometimes.

No, I really don't care for FastPass. I believe in standing in line with everybody else just like we used to.

Sometimes. Just depends on the people and the situation.

At the resort.

No, definitely stay in the parks. That's prime time for getting on the best rides.

No

Nope. I don't fish, period.

Couldn't imagine going there without my awesome 11 y.o. son!

Rarely find the time to swim, honestly.

No

Absolutely!

I'll pretty much put my debit card and room key in my pocket (we've had room keys not work when purchasing food in the past), and that's all I'll bring. Sometimes I'll carry my camera.

I like trying to stick with a single park for the majority of the day, but having that park hopper for Extra Magic Hours.

ThatGuyFromMD is offline Yes, I Am That Guy

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes, I would go there to go on a few rides and eat at Yak and Yeti

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? yep

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? A jawbreaker

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? I wouldn't mind doing one in EPCOT, hopefully I could go inside Wonder's of Life pavillion

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? If i had my phone on

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation, although one day I would like to drive down to disney and use my car to get around the World

7. Are you a parade viewer? No, Not really, only if someone if my party wants to see one

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? I would like to Resort Hop one day, but I never have

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? When I first get to a Park, I go to the most popular rides first and ride them, then I get a fast pass for later in the day.

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? I would if I was older the last time I went, if i go anytime in the future, I would talk with a bunch of random people

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? On the rides

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? I usually try to find a ride line to stand in

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Nope

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Nah, I rather spend my time going on rides

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? I would Imagine without children

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? I have, but I usually don't

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? If i have a reservation one day, I'll go to that park the same day

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? never have

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? I bring a camera, money, and a disney hidden mickey book.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? I rather just stay in one park
    Carol Brown just took a bus out of town,
    But I'm hoping that you'll stick around

http://www.wdwradio.com/forums/showt...-Thread-Part-V <-- you see that, you should click on it and talk with us

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes I always visit Animal Kingdom

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Hmmm...I love them if I'm wearing a poncho :p

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? An ice cream sundae

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Oh wow any would be awesome, but EPCOT.

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? No

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation.

7. Are you a parade viewer? Yes I am!

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? I haven't yet but i should.

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Rarely

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Sometimes.

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? The Cooling stations

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? I run through the parks :P

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Nope but I would

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Nah, I rather spend my time going on rides

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? I would Imagine with children

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Nope

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? No

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Never have

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? I bring my tickets, money, cameras (x2), phone, water, snacks, my Walt Disney World Trivia Books, mints, tablets, plasters, sting spray, batteries, memory card and lipgloss :L

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? I rather just stay in one park
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!

fungus_01 is offline Premium Annual Passholder

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes, I have to ride Expedition Everest

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? It depends on how wet and how warm it is.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Dole whip float and a churro

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? EPCOT

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Yes although I hardly get any calls to begin with

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation.

7. Are you a parade viewer? Yes

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? It depends on how much time we have during the trip

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Usually

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Sometimes

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Inside attractions or if during the warmer months the water parks

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? Tour, I've been on Splash Mountain during a heavy rain

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Kinda, DH and I have been in skits with the Citizens of Hollywood and DHS

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? No but DH would

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? Considering I've never been with kids I have no idea

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Nope

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Nope, we pick our park schedule first then make ADRs accordingly

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Yep

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? Again it depends on the time of year, last trip I had a backpack to hold cold weather gear because it was freezing. Usually though I keep it to a medium sized bag.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? Either or, I don't mind park hopping

*2006 Off site*2007 Pop*2008 Off site*2009 Pop/POR*2010 June Pop*Oct Pop*Dec Pop*2011 Dec CB Pirate Room*2012 Nov Disney Dream*Dec Pop*2013 Feb Pop*March The Swan*​Dec Pop*2014 Oct Disney Fantasy