Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire
1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes. I could spend all day on the Maharajah's Jungle Trek. And now if there's about to be an Australia section, maybe they can catch Donkajin itself.
2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Absolutely, especially on a warm day.
3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Used to be the General Tso's chicken at Nine Dragons, but it's kind of a crapshoot these days if they'll have it on any given night. Failing that, I quickly became a fan of the Canadian cheese soup with a fistful of pretzel breadsticks once I finally had it.
4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? I'm going to have to go with the Studios, simply because the contest might have cooler prizes. Would love a chance at snagging one of those good David Morgan bullwhips from the Indy stunt show.
5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Not if I can possibly help it. This is one of the perks of flying solo.
6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transpo--means less stuff to worry about. Making less of a carbon footprint, less chance of getting my fool self killed en route, not having to remember where we parked.......
7. Are you a parade viewer? Not voluntarily.
8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? Yes, if I'm on my own.
9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Nah. Then again, I tend to be there during the slow seasons, anyway.
10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Cast members, absolutely. Though like 7thAvenue, I rarely initiate the conversation with other guests.
11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Injun Joe's Cave.
12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? I do enjoy a clean rain, and it's not so bad at all with a good fedora on your head.
13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Yes. I've been an extra at the Indy show on at least two occasions; once, I wasn't even trying to get picked.
14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Not really my thing, no.
15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? They both have their ups and downs. Still, there is really nothing like being there for a little guy's first trip, before they're jaded.
16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Days? No. Nights, oh yeah.
17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Left to my own devices, I don't actually plan the trips at all, beyond getting on the plane and showing up.
18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? I'm honestly not sure if I ever did.......
19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? Nothing I don't carry on me any other day of the week, which isn't much.
20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? It's nice to have the option, at least. Especially when you have a place like AK that tends to shut down early, and you aren't ready to call it a day just yet.
"The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides