Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire ________________________________________ 1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes 2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Only if it is warm.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Chocolate caramel pretzel in Germany, gingerbread man

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Magic Kingdom

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Yes

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation.

7. Are you a parade viewer? No

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? Usually we almost always wander around the Boardwalk

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Usually

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Yes

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Stores

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? We go fro shelter and wait out the rain usually end up shopping

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Yes the back lot tour we got to be in the special effects portion on the torpedo boat

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? I would

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? No kids, we vacation child free

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Yes

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Sometimes

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Nope too lazy to get going that early 

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? If I can’t carry it in my cargo pockets I don’t bring it.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? Park hop enjoy the best of each park in a day!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

emabee is offline Not too much longer til I'm in the World again!!!

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes. It's not my daughter's favorite park but I love it.

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Only when it's hot outside.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Grapefruit cake at the Brown Derby and dole pineapple whip.

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? It's a toss up between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot.

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Not unless I absolutely have to.

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation.

7. Are you a parade viewer? YES!!!

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? Nope. I'm there strictly for the parks.

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Yeah. BTM at MK, Soarin' at Epcot, Safari at AK and Toy Story Mania at DHS.

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Always.

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Rides

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? Nope. We continue on doing our normal business. That's what raincoats are for!

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? I haven't but my daughter was picked to participate in the Pirate Tutorial at MK a couple of years ago.

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? I would, but I haven't.

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? Of course it's enjoyable with my daughter. But at some point, as an adult, I'd like to visit the parks by myself to do the things I want to do (mostly just wander around and inspect EVERY SINGLE THING about the parks). I want to be able to just sit and listen to the sounds of Main Street and people watch.

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Heck yeah. We're there the minute it opens and we don't leave until they kick us out.

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? It's gotten lighter the older my daughter gets. Here's hoping I can use the no-bag line at our next trip! LOL!

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? Depends on how long the vacation is. If it's a 7 or 8 day trip, we park hop. If it's shorter, we stick to one park a day.
    http://pinefrog.com/DWT/vana.htm

Disney things I love:

The Capt'n:
    Pirates:
    Magic Kingdom:
    All things Alice:

DopeyDancer87 is offline Disney Obsessed Since 1988 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by emabee View Post
    1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? I'm the only one who likes AK, but I try to get there just to ride Everest each trip

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Yes but you have to do them at the end of the day

3. What is your must eat every trip to Disney? Ghirardellis ice cream, Mickey mouse rice krispy treats and popcorn!

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Magic kingdom

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Depends on who it is and what they want!

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation always!

7. Are you a parade viewer? Not always.

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? We go to different resorts every trip for one reason or another and always wander around checking them out whether we have stayed there or not.

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Yes, you have to! Especially in epcot

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Always.

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Rides

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? We keep going...last time we were in magic kingdom it rained 10 inches...we didn't have a choice, it was either skip MK or brave it. You don't melt in the rain

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? I sure have!

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? No I haven't, but I have rented boats before.

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? I've only ever gone with children or a big group, but in 3 weeks I'll be there with just my boyfriend so I can voice my opinion about this in a few weeks.

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Eh, only once or twice per trip.

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? We choose ADRs depending on where we will be that day.

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Yes, though I rarely get to because we travel with a large group and it's hard to get everyone moving

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? I just pack a wristlet with the essentials...money, parks pass, Chapstick, etc.

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? We try and stick to one park per day, but I'm not opposed to park hopping.

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney

"Adults are just grown up kids, anyway." -Walt Disney

(((Por favor mantangense alejado de las puertas )))

*My Visits*
    1988 - Polynesian Resort*1991- Port Orleans*1992- Port Orleans*1994- Wilderness Lodge*1995- Caribbean Beach*1997- Boardwalk*1998- Old Key West*1999- All- Star Movies*2000- Wilderness Lodge*2000- Caribbean Beach*2001- Wilderness Lodge*2001- Port Orleans Riverside*2001- Coronado Springs*2002 - Boardwalk*2003 - Contemporary*2003 - Caribbean Beach*2003 - All Star Sports & Music*2004- Grand Californian (DL)*2004 - Boardwalk*2005 - Boardwalk*2006 - Wilderness Lodge*2007- Boardwalk*2007 - Wilderness Lodge*2008 - Saratoga Springs*2009 - Off Site*2011 - Bay Lake Tower/Boardwalk Villas*February, 2012 - POFQ

Cassiebaby2012 is offline A-Ticket holder

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom?yes I love seeing festival of the Lion King

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? always

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? ghiridelli's chocolate ice cream

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in?epcot

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Yes

7. Are you a parade viewer? only for special occasions

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc?sometimes

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Usually

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Yes

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Stores

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? Can you say shopping spree!!!!

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? no

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? no time to do that

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? No kids, we vacation child free

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? no

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks?yes when I can

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? Just the essentials in a belly pack

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day?One full day in each park then another day for hopping around sometimes two days!

nemomusicalfan1 is offline B-Ticket Holder

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Yes.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Ice cream sundae from POR.

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Magic Kingdom

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? No.

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Both

7. Are you a parade viewer? No

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness? No

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? No

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? No

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Splash Mountain

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? Never been in that sitch.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? No

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? I wouldn't

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? Kids

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? No

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? No

18. Do you enjoy opening the park? No

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? Nothing

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? One park per day

Wonderful Feelin'! Wonderful Day!

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Yes

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Mickey Head ice-cream bar

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? No, but I do get texts and use Facebook.

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Both

7. Are you a parade viewer? Yes

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness? Yes

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? No

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Misting station by Test Track in Epcot

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? Stay - bit of rain doesn't hurt.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? No

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? I wouldn't go fishing anywhere!

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? Haven't been with children - yet!

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Yes

18. Do you enjoy opening the park? Yes

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? Just a camera/phone

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? One park per day
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yep...At least for a couple of hours (or however long it takes to get on EE, Kilimanjaro Safaris, & see Finding Nemo: The Musical)

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Not usually...but I will ride Splash Mountain, no matter what!

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? MK Popcorn & Mickey Ice Cream Bar

4. Which park would you like to participate in a scavenger hunt in? Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Not unless I absolutely have to...Ditto!

6. How do you commute around the World: car or Disney Transportation? Depends on if I'm staying on property or day-tripping it

7. Are you a parade viewer? Usually only SpectroMagic

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? We have before, but not lately

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Yeah, Midway Mania & Soarin' are usually the first go-to's

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? Occasionally...or randomly yelling "O-H" to another passing Buckeye!

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? MK: Carousel of Progress; EPCOT: SE or The Land; DHS: Great Movie Ride; AK: Finding Nemo or It's Tough to be a Bug

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? Rainstorm? It's just liquid sunshine!

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? I danced in the parade with the huge balloon floats when I was a kid, along with riding on the side of the bee in the old (& awesome!) Backlot Tour

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? I would, but I haven't.

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? Don't have kids, so for the time being I will say it's better without!.

16. Weather permitting, do you swim at your resort most days? Usually just at night after getting back from the Park

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Not a whole vacation, maybe just a specific day

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Of course!

19. How much to you bring into the Parks: Lots of stuff or little to none? Just my trust small-size AmeriBag!!

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? Love spending full days, but usually just Hop :\
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes! I am so in love with AK

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? No, I love Splash Mountain but not the getting wet part!

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Pineapple Float

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? Yes, when I hear my phone…which is not very often

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Mostly Disney bus

7. Are you a parade viewer? Only when they are blocking our path

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness? Yes, we visit the Grand Floridian and Polynesian every trip

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Yes

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? Anywhere inside with air conditioning

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? Stay and run through the rain

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Yes, a long time ago in Animal Kingdom

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? Nope, I’ve never fished anywhere

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? Without

17. Will you plan a WDW vacation around Dining Reservations? Yes

18. Do you enjoy opening the park? Yes, but I love closing the park more

19. How much to you bring into the parks? As little as possible-camera, phone, poncho

Love, Kerri

Disneynut1958 is offline A-Ticket holder

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? PIRATES
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast -Live on stage
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? BELLE
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Week on the Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr. Toads Wild Ride
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Would have a killer party at Cinderella Castle!
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? NO RUDE PEOPLE!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? NO
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? I would say in the mid-west since I live here, however...the weather stinks in the winter, so I would say Texas or Arizona.
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? HOT DOGS! Turkey legs are gross with all the tendons in there!
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Tea Cups........have no desire to ride that. I think something better could be put there.
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? WILDERNESS LODGE! No contest!
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppet Vision 3D and Haunted Mansion
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? none
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? OF COURSE! I was on my honeymoon with my dear hubby in 2010, and we will be in love still when we are there in October this year!
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1976
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2010
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?
    Keeper at Animal Kingdom!
    Last edited by Disneynut1958; 05-06-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: changed word

StewbotTalborg is offline Fastpass Holder

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Gran Fiesta Tour.
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Fantasmic.
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Mickey Mouse of course!
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Erm. No boats for me please. Comp me a room in a Deluxe resort for a week?
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Alien Encounter.
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Mexico Pavilion, it already feels like a party in there.
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? No skipping Main Street by ducking through the Emporium.
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? In a perfect world, where they were behaved and made no imposition on my trip, sure.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? For dramatic effect, Animal Kingdom.
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Texas. It's in the middle of the country, it's in my backyard, and there is so much land out here, they could do whatever they wanted.
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? DLR
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Never tried Casey's... Turkey Legs sound good though.
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Space Mountain. Fight me.
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Animal Kingdom Lodge.
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? None of them. I may chuckle at Muppets 3D or It's Tough To Be a Bug, but that's as far as it goes.
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? My first trip I was too scared to ride Tower of Terror, and my second trip the park closed before I could make my way around to it. Which still haunts me.
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Honeymooned with my beautiful wife in 2010
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1999 - I was 12.
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2010 - My Honeymoon, 22.
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Oh man, marine biology was my favorite subject in school, but there's no way I could pass up being a Keeper at AK with all those amazing animals around.

MakAttack98 is offline E-Ticket Holder

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? Yes

2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Definetly

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Dole Whip from Aloha Isle, Popcron from Main Street

6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation

7. Are you a parade viewer? Sometimes

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? We usually resort hop

9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? Yes

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? All the time!

11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? The restaurants

12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? If we are in a park during a rainstorm, we usualy stay until it passes.

13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? Yes for the post-show after Figment I was picked as a mad scientist!

14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? I would

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? I am a child myself, so of course it is more enjoyable with us! We complete the party!

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? Yes! No lines or pictures crowd free!

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? I have a shoulder bag with a video camera, cell phone, Key to the Kingdom, money, regular camera, etc. I guess I would say a lot

20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? Sometimes park hopping and sometimes not, depends on our ADRs and what the weather is like.
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr
    Beware of the Overtakers!

Imagineer Mel is offline B-Ticket Holder

1. When you visit the World for multiple days do you always visit Animal Kingdom? I have too.
    2. Do you enjoy attractions that get you real wet? Yes.

3. What is your must eat every trip to WDW? Ice Cream from AFrican Outpost at EPCOT while watching the acrobats at China and a Chocolate Chip Cookie from Main Street after watching the parade.

5. Do you take phone calls from people outside the World while touring the parks? NO, it ruins the atmosphere.
    6. How do you commute around the World,car or Disney Transportation? Disney Transportation
    7. Are you a parade viewer? Sometimes

8. Do you take a time out from the parks to Resort Hop, Wander Fort Wilderness etc? sometimes we resort hop
    9. Do you immediately go for a Fast Pass when arriving at a Park? no

10. Do you talk with the Bus Driver or other random Guests while commuting to parks? most of the time
    11. Where is your favorite place to cool off in the parks? The restaurants and shops. the coldest places is always the shows.
    12. Do you tour during a rainstorm or head out of the parks until dry again? it depends if it would last long or is a quickly. usually we just dart into a shop or indoor attraction
    13. Have you been chosen to participate in an attraction or show? i was invited to dance in the parade when i was little
    14. Would you or have you gone fishing at the World? no, i don't like fishing

15. Is the World more enjoyable with or without children in your group? I am a kid so of course with us. Besides, we are an excuse to go on the more childish rides.

18. Do you enjoy opening the parks? I never had. Usually we sleep in.

19. How much to you bring into the parks? Lots of stuff or little to none? Some stuff like a camera, phone, money, map, food, maybe a poncho.
    20. Are you happiest park hopping daily or sticking to one park a day? usually we stick to one park but we might do morning at one park and switch for evening.
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Kilimanjaro Safari

2. Which show would you like to star in? Festival of the LIon King

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? i don't know

4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder

5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? The original MGM STudios with the full Backlot Tour

6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction would you choose? Cinderella Castle

7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? You must be calm and relaxed, no meanies!

8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? If they would be perfect, yes, they are part of OHANA

9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Animal Kingdom, just think how crazy it would be with the trees everywhere.

10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Australia

11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland in California

12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Casey's hotdogs

13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Space Mountain.

14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Animal Kingdom Lodge.

15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Jungle Cruise

16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Tower of Terror terrifies me.

17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? no. but hope so soon

18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1997- I was 2

19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2009 for my sister's graduation

20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? keeper at AK, i love AK
    “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
    ― Dr. Seuss

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

Bump - New questions

1. What Park would you like to manage?

2. What resort would you revamp and why?

3. What character would you invite home for dinner?

4. What attraction would you refurb?

5. What should Disney's next movie be about?

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction?

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro?

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip?

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back?

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction?

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom?

12. Would you sneak into the Utilidors if you had the chance?

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at?

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost?

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail?

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White?

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain?

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent?

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest?

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother?
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Bump - New questions

1. What Park would you like to manage? Animal Kingdom

2. What resort would you revamp and why? I haven't stayed at many to say.

3. What character would you invite home for dinner? Stitch

4. What attraction would you refurb? Stitch's Great Escape

5. What should Disney's next movie be about? destruction in the rainforest; pollution in oceans (maybe with Finding Nemo); global warming with polar bears; the possiblities are endless

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? depends on the attraction, probably no longer than an hour

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro? Dole Whip

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? Kilimanjaro Safari

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? mr. Toad's wild ride

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? none, most of the attractions are descent

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom? YES

12. Would you sneak into the Utilidors if you had the chance? YES

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at? Kilimanjaro Safari

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost? yes

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? monorail

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? Snow White but if spinning wheels or apples are involved, we might have a sleeping contest

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain? Captain Hook

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? Maleficent

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest? Dopey, that would be entertaining

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother? if I had a brother, Mulan, because she would work hard to please him and she can fight for herself and not be a girly princess waiting for her prince
    ― Dr. Seuss