Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,678 of 1678
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. What Park would you like to manage? Epcot 2. What resort would you revamp and why? The Poly because after it rains sometimes it smells! 3. What character would ...
    MakAttack98 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire

1. What Park would you like to manage? Epcot

2. What resort would you revamp and why? The Poly because after it rains sometimes it smells!

3. What character would you invite home for dinner? Tiana! But she would have to bring her New Orleans famous Gumbo!

4. What attraction would you refurb? Ellen's Energy Adventure. I love Ellen, but I think they should refilm it to make the close more modern, the ride more realistic, etc.

5. What should Disney's next movie be about? The Kingdom Keepers!

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? Wow! Thats a hard one...but up to 100 minutes for Rock N Roller Coaster

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro? Dole Whip all the way!

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? Big Thunder Mountain is always a family tradition.

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? Horizons

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? Malestrom

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom? Totally!

12. Would you sneak into the Utilidors if you had the chance? Yes

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at? The Jungle Cruise! (Ladies and gentlemen, to the left is the eigth wonder of the wrold...THE BACKSIDE OF WATER!)

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost? Not if he will follow me home!

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? Both! A Doomorail

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? Aurora. I think Snow White's voice is high-pitched.

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain? Maleficent

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? Maleficent (I mean come on! She wasn't invited to a birthday party because she has no friends so instead she curses the birthday girl!)

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest? Happy!

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother? I know my brother LOVES Snow White, so I would let her. But I would prefer that he picks Merida because she proves that you don't need a good singing voice to be a princess and I love how she has a taste for mischief, just like my brother!
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr
    Beware of the Overtakers!

Pooh Fan 4 Life is offline A-Ticket holder

1. What Park would you like to manage? Magic Kingdom, it is the center piece of WDW

2. What resort would you revamp and why? Like the ones I have stayed, can't think to change any.

3. What character would you invite home for dinner? Jiminy Cricket, I'll bet he has a lot of good stories to tell

4. What attraction would you refurb? Buzz Light Year, Up date it to the standards of TSM

5. What should Disney's next movie be about? Something about a quest to put the rightful ruler back on their thrown

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? 30 minutes

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro? Dole Whip

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? Haunted Mansion

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? Captain EO

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom? Yes

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at? Something back stage in operations

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost? Yes

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? Doom Buggy

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? Snow White, the forest animals liked her singing

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain? Tinkerbelle, she is technically a villian

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? Maleficent she's a dragon when she wants to be

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest? Doc

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother? Any of them

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

(Thanks, Veri!)

1. What Park would you like to manage? None (I don't speak corporate).

2. What resort would you revamp and why? Shades of Green. It's the one I have the least emotional attachment to, and there's always room for improvement when the Army's calling the shots.

3. What character would you invite home for dinner? Jasmine (shocker, I know).

4. What attraction would you refurb? I'd restore Journey Into Imagination back to its 1980s glory.

5. What should Disney's next movie be about? I'd like to see their take on either Gulliver's Travels or King Solomon's Mines.

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? I've gone as long as 120 minutes before, but I don't recall ever seeing them worse than that, so who knows how far I'd be willing to go...? (We'll go with 121 minutes.)

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro? Churro, please. Preferably one asphyxiated in caramel.

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? Once upon a time, it was Pirates. These days, The Mansion.

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? For the sake of a couple buddies, Horizons.

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? I'm not a big fan of Pooh, though I probably wouldn't go so far as to shut any attraction down--it's not doing any harm, after all, and there's always someone who'd be hurt if we just slashed stuff out of hand.

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom? Nah. I have enough fun being a regular person there.

12. Would you sneak into the Utilidors if you had the chance? Not without a darn good reason.

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at? The Indy Stunt Show. I *almost* applied years back when they were asking for new dudes.

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost? I never seem to have a choice in the matter.

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? Monorail.

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? I'd place my bets on Aurora.

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain? Shere Khan.

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? Maleficent, no contest.

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest? Doc. It'd be nice to let someone else be the responsible one for a change.

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother? I wouldn't stop any of them if they had their mind made up (but I'd warn them in advance "your funeral, babe.")
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

Disneynut1958 is offline A-Ticket holder

1. What Park would you like to manage? Magic Kingdom

2. What resort would you revamp and why? I don't know if revamp is the term I would use, but All Star Sports could use a good facelift!

3. What character would you invite home for dinner? Eeyore

4. What attraction would you refurb? Studio Backlot Tour at DHS......I would get rid of it, and turn it into CARSLAND!
    5. What should Disney's next movie be about? I think they need a brand new movie about the Fab 5!!!

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? 45 minutes

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro? Dole Whip, hands down!!

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? Pirates of the Caribbean! Never miss it.......and usually go at least 3 times!

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? Stitch's Great Escape

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom? YES!

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at? Pirates of the Caribbean!

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost? The ones from Haunted Mansion I would!
    15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? Monorail!

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? Aurora.

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? The Evil Queen

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest? Dopey

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother? Ariel

Thanks for reading!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head

1. What Park would you like to manage? Magic Kingdom

2. What resort would you revamp and why? I think maybe one of the All Stars but I have no idea why

3. What character would you invite home for dinner?Tigger or really Mickey Mouse

4. What attraction would you refurb? Stitch-- whatever that thing is

5. What should Disney's next movie be about? Maybe one involving Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck!!

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? Probably about an hour- more than that and I am questioning why I go

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? I think it depends on the Park- MK- Space Mountain kor Buzz, Epcot- Soarin' and American Adventure; AK- Everest; and Studios- Toy Story Mania if I can get a fast pass- other wise Tower of Terror

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? Stitch's Great Escape

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom? Yes- if I won the lottery

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at?Space Mountain

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? Monorail!

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? Snow White of course!

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? The Evil Queen

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother?Does Mulan count?

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs View Post
    Does Mulan count?
    Good. ANSWER.
    "The society that draws too great of a distinction between its scholars and its warriors will end up having its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." --probably Thucydides

catywamp is offline B-Ticket Holder

1. What Park would you like to manage? EPCOT

2. What resort would you revamp and why? Tough one, maybe The Contemporary

3. What character would you invite home for dinner? I'd go ask Alice

4. What attraction would you refurb? Living with the Land, it's so overlooked, and could be so much more. Love it though.

5. What should Disney's next movie be about? Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? 45 minutes

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? Living with the Land

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? Kali River Rapids

12. Would you sneak into the Utilidors if you had the chance? No, don't look behind the curtain

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at? Dumbo

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? Doom Buggy

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? Honey-Boo-Boo-Child

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain? Cruella

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? Maleficent

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest? Grumpy

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother? Snow White
    "The Mad cannot Explain, Just As The Sane Cannot Comprehend"

Cortini is offline Annual Passholder

1. What Park would you like to manage? EPCOT Center

2. What resort would you revamp and why? All-Star Movies, The movies are out dated

3. What character would you invite home for dinner? Belle or Mickey

4. What attraction would you refurb? Everest so the Yeti will work

5. What should Disney's next movie be about? Something that would be good

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction? Varies on attraction

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip? Test Track

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back? Updated Wonders of Life

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction? Can't think of one

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at? Jungle Cruise or Haunted Mansion

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail? Monorail

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White? Snow White

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent? Maleficent

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother? Belle
    D23 Charter Member~Castaway Club Member~DVC Member @ Wilderness Lodge & Saratoga Springs~Pin Trader~Vinylmation Collector

"A wish is a powerful thing especially when it comes from the heart."

Finally figured out most of my travel histoy!
    2012- March- 4 nights at Wilderness Lodge then 3 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2011- March- 5 nights at Treehouse Villas then 2 nights at Bay Lake Tower
    2010- March- 6 nights at Saratoga Springs then 1 night at Bay Lake Tower.
    2010- July- 7 nights at Saratoga Springs.
    2009- March- 9 nights at Boardwalk Villas.

2009- October- 2 nigths at Dolphin then
    Disney Wonder- 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (w/ a friend who I met on the Magic cruise)
    2008- March- Disney Magic- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (1st cruise ever)
    2008- November- 5 nights at Coronado Springs
    2007- March- 9 nights at Wilderness
    2007- November- 2 nights at Swan
    2006-1998 Yearly Trips sometimes two trips a year at various resorts which are the following(resort (# of times not previously stated))-
    Saratoga Springs (1), Contemporary( Tower (1), Garden Wing (2 i think)), All-Star Movies(1 night then on the another hotel), All- Star Music (1), Wilderness Lodge (Lodge (1), Villas (?)) Coronado Springs (1), Animal Kingdom Lodge (1)

HauntedGabe is offline Where'd she go???

I cannot sleep, so it is time for a new questionnaire!

What is your favorite Disney Ice Cream Treat?

Would you swim in a resort pool if it was cold outside?

How long will you wait in the stand-by queue for Fantasmic?

What smell is the best for you?

What is your favorite Disney Beverage?

Do you visit Disney Parks in a certain order each trip?

Where do you enjoy eating your meals the most, at a resort, parks or DTD?

If money wasn't a consideration, where would you plan your next Disney visit, Disneyland or Disney World?

Do you have any Disney Dollars?

How long will you listen to a band at Epcot?

Do you purchase popcorn in the Parks?

What is your favorite non-fiction Disney book?

What is your favorite Disney collectible?

Would you rather ride the Monorail or the Ferry to the Magic Kingdom?

Would you stand in line for a hand made Candy Cane?

What is your favorite attraction photo?

How much time have you spent looking at the animals at Animal Kingdom Lodge?

What is your favorite piece of jewelry/watch from Walt Disney World?

Which lake do you like better, DTD Buena Vista, World Showcase, Cresent or Bay Lake?

Is it worth braving the crowds at WDW for a Christmas/NYE vacation?

Some people are like Slinkies.

They aren't really good for anything,
    but they still bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Friends are Gods way of apologizing to us for our families.

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

What is your favorite Disney Ice Cream Treat? Chocolate covered vanilla Mickey Treat

Would you swim in a resort pool if it was cold outside? Yes, Disney heats it's pools

How long will you wait in the stand-by queue for Fantasmic? 30 Minutes.

What smell is the best for you? Gingerbread

What is your favorite Disney Beverage? Does a Dole Whip count as a beverage?

Do you visit Disney Parks in a certain order each trip? MK is always first

Where do you enjoy eating your meals the most, at a resort, parks or DTD? Parks

If money wasn't a consideration, where would you plan your next Disney visit, Disneyland or Disney World? WDW, the mothership LOL

Do you have any Disney Dollars? Yup

How long will you listen to a band at Epcot? two songs

Do you purchase popcorn in the Parks? Nope

What is your favorite non-fiction Disney book? Married to the Mouse

What is your favorite Disney collectible? Mickey Salutes America figurine

Would you rather ride the Monorail or the Ferry to the Magic Kingdom? Monorail

Would you stand in line for a hand made Candy Cane? Nope

What is your favorite attraction photo? That giant Yellow Dinosaur at Dino Land, it's smiling

How much time have you spent looking at the animals at Animal Kingdom Lodge? None yet

What is your favorite piece of jewelry/watch from Walt Disney World? Skagen Mickey Watch

Which lake do you like better, DTD Buena Vista, World Showcase, Cresent or Bay Lake? Bay Lake

Is it worth braving the crowds at WDW for a Christmas/NYE vacation? I'd have to say no, the massive crowding diminishes the magic
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

1. What Park would you like to manage?
    Magic Kingdom

2. What resort would you revamp and why?
    AS Sports. Just because I'm not interested in sports.

3. What character would you invite home for dinner?
    Mickey

4. What attraction would you refurb?
    Peter Pan. I'd upgrade some of the still figures for audio animatronics

5. What should Disney's next movie be about?
    The Seven Swans fairy tale

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction?
    30 min.

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro?
    Dole Whip

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip?
    Pirates

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back?
    Mickey Mouse Revue

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction?
    Race cars

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom?
    If I ever hit the lottery, I'm doing it.

12. Would you sneak into the Utilidors if you had the chance?
    yes!

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at?
    Pirates

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost?
    yes

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail?
    Doom Buggy

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White?
    Aurora

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain?
    Ratigan

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent?
    Maleficent

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest?
    Happy

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother?
    Belle
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

thokecin is offline And really bad eggs...

What is your favorite Disney Ice Cream Treat? Mickey Bar

Would you swim in a resort pool if it was cold outside? Yup.

How long will you wait in the stand-by queue for Fantasmic? 60 minutes

What smell is the best for you? Main St. Bakery

What is your favorite Disney Beverage? Pina Colava

Do you visit Disney Parks in a certain order each trip? Generally, in the order they were built - MK, EP, DHS, AK

Where do you enjoy eating your meals the most, at a resort, parks or DTD? All of the above!

If money wasn't a consideration, where would you plan your next Disney visit, Disneyland or Disney World? Disneyland

Do you have any Disney Dollars? Nope

How long will you listen to a band at Epcot? 5 minutes

Do you purchase popcorn in the Parks? On occasion.

What is your favorite non-fiction Disney book? I'm ashamed to say I haven't read a non-fiction Disney book. I just haven't gotten around to purchasing one.

What is your favorite Disney collectible? Animation cels

Would you rather ride the Monorail or the Ferry to the Magic Kingdom? Monorail

Would you stand in line for a hand made Candy Cane? Perhaps

What is your favorite attraction photo? Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

How much time have you spent looking at the animals at Animal Kingdom Lodge? Quite a bit since we've stayed there our past two trips.

What is your favorite piece of jewelry/watch from Walt Disney World? My Skaagen Mickey watch.

Which lake do you like better, DTD Buena Vista, World Showcase, Cresent or Bay Lake? World Showcase

Is it worth braving the crowds at WDW for a Christmas/NYE vacation? Maybe when my kids are older.
    "When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do."

–Walt Disney

8 trips and counting!!!

SparklinDiamond is offline Annual Passholder

1. What Park would you like to manage?
    Epcot

2. What resort would you revamp and why?
    All star sports as I am not sporty.

3. What character would you invite home for dinner?
    Merida

4. What attraction would you refurb?
    Peter Pan. Although it's a family favourite it could do with being updated.

5. What should Disney's next movie be about?
    Little Red Riding Hood

6. What is the maximum amount of time you will wait in line for an attraction?
    45 mins

7. Which do you prefer a Dole Whip or a churro?
    Churro (if it wasn't cinnamon)

8. What is the one attraction you absolutely must do on a Disney trip?
    Toy Story Midway Mania

9. What extinct attraction would you bring back?
    Horizons

10. What current attraction would you drive into extinction?
    The stitch thing

11. Would you splurge on a VIP tour of the Magic Kingdom?
    Yes if I could

12. Would you sneak into the Utilidors if you had the chance?
    yes!

13. What attraction would most like to be a CM/operator at?
    Tower of terror

14. Would you give a ride to a Hitchhiking Ghost?
    yes

15. Is your other car a Doom Buggy or a Monorail?
    Monorail

16. Who do you think would win in a talent contest Aurora or Snow White?
    Aurora

17. Who is the most likeable/charismatic villain?
    Ratigan

18. Who would emerge supreme in a villain smack down The Evil Queen or Maleficent?
    Maleficent

19. Which of the 7 Dwarves would you most enjoy as a house guest?
    Happy

20. Which Princess would you let marry your brother?
    I do not have a brother but erm.....Rapunzel
    MUSTARD! Let's not be silly!
    Nemo's gunna touch the BUTT!IMAAAAAGINAAAATION!
    A silly spook will sit by your side!
    T.T.F.N: Ta Ta For Now!