Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? song 2. Would you ...
    Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    1. Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather gave Aurora beauty, song, and a weakened curse. What virtue do you wish had been bestowed upon you at your birth? song
    2. Would you rather lose your voice (compliments of Ursula) or sleep for 100 years (ala Malificent)? lose my voice
    3. Which Pooh character are you most like? eeyore
    4. Describe yourself in five adjectives...funny, lazy, crazy, nice, artistic
    5. Describe WDW in five adjectives..awesome, fun, magical, wonderful, inspiring
    6. What's your "disney theme song"? hakuna matata
    7. Which ride vehicle is the most comfortable? The least? Most: kali Least: primeval whirl
    8. Ever been reprimanded by a cast member? lol, no
    9. Close your eyes...ok read this first, then close you eyes, picture a disney scene...what do you see? cinderella castle with dream along with mickey
    10. Ever played Disney Trivial Pursuit? haha, yes! I beat every1 at it
    11. Would you rather be a prince/princess a pirate or a magical character (like peter pan)? pirate!!
    12. Make three wishes (and Genie rules apply) I wish i could fly, talk to animals, and be able to time travel
    13. Lady, Perdita, and Nana have landed in the big house (the pound) who would you adopt? nana
    14. Fly with Pan or swin with Ariel? thats really hard! i will saw swim with ariel, although its pretty much a tie
    15. Which character do you most like to have your picture with? mickey i suppose
    16. Whats the most expensive WDW souvenier you've ever brought home? my mickey crocs
    17. Least expensive/ best bargain? dunno
    18. Why aren't you people PMing me with ideas for questions...i'm running dry!? because i didn't know this thread was here until today
    19. What's your least favorite part of a wdw ride (other than the tram ride back to the parking lot)? waiting in outdoor lines in really hot weather
    20. Which of the fab five are you most like? Goofy!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

New Questions 7/18

Hi...sorry for laying so low the past week, I've been in the middle of house shopping and getting an article published
    This week will be a mixed bag of WDW and real life questions

1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality?
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain?
    3. What about side of the bed?
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu?
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you?
    6. Any tattoos or peircings?
    7. Most unusual item in your living room?
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW?
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney?
    10. Fave character meal?
    Thanks to Ms. Caroline for the following questions
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you?
    12. Your most prized Disney possession?
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have?
    14. What would you name it?
    And a special thanks to #1 Eyore Fan for these
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park?
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW?
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation?
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW?
    19. What have you done the most at WDW?
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW?
    21.Where are you from? City/State?
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Grumpy
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? inside of it!
    3. What about side of the bed? facing the bed,,,,left side
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? medium rare
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? oh, wow, i have tons,, ask Caroline, Deb and Stacy....
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? no....i hate needles!
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? hmmm, nothing..maybe the cigar humidor?

8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? no, but will probably next visit
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? the Christmas one
    10. Fave character meal? toss up...Chef Mickeys..but love Ohanas!!!
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? Swiss army knife
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? a porcelain police Mickey Mouse...from first trip in 1979
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? a Komodo Dragon
    14. What would you name it? Henry
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? too hard to decide!
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? hmm, the last 3 times its been spring, so ill stick with that!
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Brunettes, I prefer blondes....oh park attractions?? mostly the rides my kids cant ride on
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Tower of Terror
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Its a Small World
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Eating!! is that recreation?
    21.Where are you from? City/State? New York, New York!!
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? the family!
    Last edited by sparky; 07-19-2007 at 12:28 AM.
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Right now...sleepy, but in about a month it will be Doc (woo hoo)
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? I tend to ride the left side (facing the tracks) more often
    3. What about side of the bed? I start out on my right and end up all over the place
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? As my grandfather use to say "Drag it inside, wipe its nose, and slap it on my plate"...which is to say very rare
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? While i was pregnant i had a random guy come up to me at a resteraunt, tell me I made maternity pants look good, and then offered to buy me a rum and coke....wrong, just really really wrong
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? one hole in each ear, a horse over my heart and a sun on the small of my back (my son was born on the summer solstice)
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? My saddle and bridle, I brought them inside so it won't mildew in the Florida heat, not many girls have a living room full of horse tack

8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? No....but not because I didn't feel the urge...just way to many feet for my taste
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? I love the Christmas shop...always puts me in a Merry mood
    10. Fave character meal? I've only had three (Breakfastasaurus, Chef Mickey, and Crystal Palace), out of those I liked CP best
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? Other than the obvious (matches, machete etc etc) I would want a picture of my son (awwww)
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? The mickey ears I bought with my sons name on them before he was born, i have a pic with them balanced on my big belly
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? A luck Dragon
    14. What would you name it? Falkor of course!!
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? Fave: MK = BTMR, MGM=RnRC, Epcot= Living with the Land, AK= Primeval Whirl Least Fave: MK=Hall of Pres, MGM= ToT, Epcot = Journey to Imagination, AK = Kali River Rapids
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Early December, Christmas decorations without the big crowds
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? ToT = scared of heights
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Stitch
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? BTMR, we always ride at least 5-6 times a day
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Don't do much outside the big 4 parks..but I do enjoy the water parks
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Gainesville...soon to be Ocala, Florida (about 2 hrs north of disney...soon to be 1:15)
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? My son is a blast at WDW, but I always have fun with whoever...so long as they are laid back and act like big kids
    Last edited by disneydarling; 07-19-2007 at 12:33 AM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality?Sneezy (darn hayfever season)

2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain?Either is good for me
    3. What about side of the bed?On the right (although chris says its the middle LOL)
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu?Yuk to both
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you?Do you want to come and live with me in Australia?
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? 2 piercings in each ear plus 1 tattoo of Orcas
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? Telescope
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW?No
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney?Cant remember
    10. Fave character meal?Any
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you?satellite phone to call for help
    12. Your most prized Disney possession?1st Mickey i ever bought from WDW (on loan to Alex)
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have?Lemur
    14. What would you name it?Screech
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park?Splash Mtn, Its a small world
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW?Any, but would like to bee there on a quiet day near christmas
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation?Swiss family tree house
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW?Lots, i've not been in years
    19. What have you done the most at WDW?BTMRR
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW?Snacking
    21.Where are you from? City/State?Bedfordshire UK
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with?My boys
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Neither side

3. What about side of the bed? Right side
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? Chicken
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? Just earings
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? My husband
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? No
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? World of Disney
    10. Fave character meal? Crystal Palace
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? Radio
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? My picture frames

13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Monkey
    14. What would you name it? Banannas
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? MK-SplM, Ep-TT, MGM-RRC, AK-KR, Least MK-SM, Ep-SE, MGM-BLT,AK-?don't have one
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Winter

17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation?Teacups, Tower of Terror, COP, some shows
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Tower of Terror & Mt. Everest, oh Monster Inc. cause it's new
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Splash Mountain
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Tiny spedd boats, Racyer
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Phila, Pa
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? My husband
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? doesn't matter
    3. What about side of the bed? left side
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? medium
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? no
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? fishtank
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? No
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? christmas store
    10. Fave character meal? chef mickey
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? 9 in one tool
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? pictures
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have?
    14. What would you name it?
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park?Mk- HM, AK-Everest, MGM-Rockin Roller, Epcot-test
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? fall
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation?speedway
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? monster laugh
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? BTMRR
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW?
    21.Where are you from? City/State? vernon hills, Illinois
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with?Family

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Happy
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? no
    3. What about side of the bed? right
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? medium
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? Is your dad Osama Bin Laden because ur da bomb. It was just a joke though.
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? 2 on each ear and a belly button peircing
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? A winter jacket even though it is summer
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? no
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? Christmas Shop
    10. Fave character meal? Cinderella's Royal Table
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? matches
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? My Belle bobble head
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? A tiger
    14. What would you name it? Tigger
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? MK: Fav- HM, Least-Stich, Epcot: Fav-Soarin, Least-don't have one MGM: Fav-Great Movie Ride, Least-don't have one, AK: Fav-Kilimanjaro Safaris, Least-don't have one
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Don't have one they all have pros and cons

17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Stich
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, and both Nemo ride and show
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? HM
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? idk
    21.Where are you from? City/State? CT
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? Family

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? not really
    3. What about side of the bed? right side
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? well done
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? You'll definitely have to ask Sparky that one - smmoche Sean
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? 8 4 in both ears
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? nothing unusal in there
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? no, not yet
    10. Fave character meal? Chef Mickey's
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? It's a toss up between swiss army knife and soap... I better go with the knife
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? Picture Frames, I guess
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Black Panther
    14. What would you name it? Panthera
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? too many to name
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Spring
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Hall Of Presidents
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? A lot
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Again, a lot
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? A say relaxing in the pool with my family
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Virginia
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? My family
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Doc, Doepy, Happy
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? No.
    3. What about side of the bed? Facing the Bed, the left side
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? I never had steak or tofu before.
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? Never used them and haven't been used on.
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? No
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? Nothing is really that unusual.

8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? No.
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? The World of Disney, The 12 Days of Christmas, maybe a few more
    10. Fave character meal? Chef Mickey's
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? A multitasker. (Alton Brown wold be proud!)
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? the YOAMD Mickey Ears I won, and just about everything else! lol
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Can't think of one
    14. What would you name it? Couldn't think of a pet
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? So many to choose from
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Christmas (the only time I go)
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Thrill rides
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? The Thrill rides
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? IASM
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? You said it Sparky...Eating! lol
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Dyer, IN
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? My family
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 07-19-2007 at 03:32 PM.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    . Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Usually Happy, lately Grumpy
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? No, like them both

3. What about side of the bed? The right side
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? Steak, Medium, no tufu!
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? Line i've used, "Wanna Dance?" Worst used on me, " I like the Big One"
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? No
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? A sign that says "What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?"
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? No but I felt like it when we went ther when i was on leave from iraq.
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? The World of Disney followed byt he Christmas Store.
    10. Fave character meal? Liberty Tree
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? A tooth brush or a swiss army knife
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? My Mickey Watch
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? A pygmy hedge Hog
    14. What would you name it? Daisy or Spike
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park?Favs, Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, Dinosaur and Soaring, least favs, Astro orbiter (thing is too cramped), Back Lot Tour (if that counts as a ride), Journey into Imgination, Troceratops Spin (which is odd becasue i really like the Dumdo ride,a nd it effectively the same thing)
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Fall
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Indiana Jones Stunt SHow (needs updating), Flights fo Wonder (not a big bird fan), Film ar France in EPCOT
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? The whole day 4 park tour, and mini golf
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Haunted Mansion, Tower of terror, shop and eat.
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Park hopping
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Ballston Spa, NY
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? My wife
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Doc or Happy
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? The right side... that side gives out free cookies
    3. What about side of the bed? In the middle, face down, spread eagle
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? Medium well
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? I've used "Do you belive in love at first sight, or should I walk by again." On me "Want to see my stamp collection?"
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? No intentional peircings
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? Me
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? No do yu know how many people she's been with!
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? DisneyQuest gift shop... don't really know why
    10. Fave character meal? Crystal Palace (insert Pooh joke here)
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? A boat
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? Baby Donald pin
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Monkey
    14. What would you name it? Furious George
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? MK: Fav - Splash Mountain, Least - Buzz Epcot: Fav - Soarin', Least - O! Canada MGM: Fav - Tower of Terror, Least - Sounds Dangerous AK: Fav - DINOSAUR, Least - Primeval Whirl
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Fall
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Dumbo, Swiss Treehouse, All of Dinoland except DINOSAUR, Flights Of Wonder, Sounds Dangerous, Mission: Space, Impressions de France, Reflections of China, Country Bears, Astro Orbitor, all of Toontown, Indy Speedway, Flying Carpets Of Aladdin, Innoventions, Rafiki's Planet Watch
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Cirque de Soliel
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Carousel of Progress and Monorail
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Sleeping
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Staten Island, New York
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? Jesus
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Right

3. What about side of the bed? Left
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? Medium rare
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? Nice shoes.... Can't finish it though.
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? I am down to 6 piercings from 11... Not too bad..
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? 36 golf balls
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? Nope
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? Ghirardelli Soda Fountain... Mmmm Chocolate chip cookies
    10. Fave character meal? Chef Mickeys.
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? Like Sean a Swiss army knife
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? A lenox Tinkerbell "Fiesty Fairy" Statue my mom got me
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Sugar Glider
    14. What would you name it? Sug (pronounced like the sug Nancy Gribble calls everyone on King of the Hill)
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? MK: Splash Mountain and BTMMR, EPCOT: SSE, MGM: ToT, AK: I have not been there yet. I am not a fan of the Dumbo ride.
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Spring.. April!
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Stitch's great escape.
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? EE and RnRC
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? BTMRR
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Those little 2 person speed boats at the contemporary I think.
    21.Where are you from? City/State? The Midwest
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? I am excited to take my furture husband for his first time, but I always love going with my mom and family!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

*WDWObsessed18* is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)Kilaminjaro Safaris
    2. Which show would you like to star in?Festival of the Lion King

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)?The Girl who swings from the ceiling and sings "Can you feel the love tonight"
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder?One week on DW
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive?Horizions
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose?Kilaminjaro Safaris
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate?There is absolutly no frowns only smiles everyone has to be happy or go home
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could?Yes
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in?MK so i could sleep in the Castle
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it?I like it in FL the weathers perfect but closer to my house would be great
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit?CA
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs?Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)?none
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence?Fort Wilderness campground
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts?I dont laugh but i smile so much it hurts on Soarin
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out?Love them all
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW?yup
    18. What year did you first visit WDW?1997
    19. What year did you last visit WDW?
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)?Keeper at AK
    Walt Disney World Truly is the Happist Place on Earth!!!!
    September 97'~(Off site)
    July 99'~(Off site)
    August 01'~Fort Wilderness Cabin
    September 03'~ Fort Wilderness Campground
    August 05'~ Fort Wilderness Campground

September 7, 2007-September 23,2007 ~Fort Wilderness Campground

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Dopey
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Ashamed to admit....I've never ridden! Seems to be always closed for repairs! Of course last time I was nominated to stay with my younger kids while hubby rode with oldest son!

3. What about side of the bed? right
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? medium rare
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? can't remember! DH and I've been together 16 years!
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? 2 holes in each ear.....thinking about getting Jiminy Cricket on my foot!
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? bright pink princess chair [my DD's] doesn't really go with the rest of the decor!
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? no
    10. Fave character meal? Crystal Palace with Pooh and friend's
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? my MP3
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? hmmm....I'd have to think about that
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Is there one that doesn't poop?!
    14. What would you name it? dunno
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? MK-HM fave Stitch least fave, Epcot-Soarin' fave can't think of a least fave, MGM-The Great Movie Ride fave Star Tours least fave, AK-Dinosaur fave [didn't get to go on EE, again with the kids!] Primeval Whirl least fave
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? I like to go in late Winter when it's not so hot and crowds are smaller
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Water Parks
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? aforementioned Space Mountain and Expedition Everest
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? smile!
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? parks! [and eating!]
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Attica,NY
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? my family
    Suzie

Page 12 of 112 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast