Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Dopey 2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Love em Both 3. What about side of the bed? Right ...
    *WDWObsessed18* is offline A-Ticket holder
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality?Dopey
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain?Love em Both

3. What about side of the bed?Right
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu?medium
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you?Cant remember
    6. Any tattoos or peircings?3 peircings
    7. Most unusual item in your living room?My little dog he does crazzy things
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW?Someday i will
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney?World of Disney and Goofys candy stroe
    10. Fave character meal?Chef Mickey
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you?a tent
    12. Your most prized Disney possession?A snow globe of a ferry boat with all the chareters in it

13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have?Mini pot belly pig
    14. What would you name it?Moo
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park?MK Fav-Slash Mountion Least-Stitch MGM Fav-RNRC Least-Star wars
    AK Fav- Kilaminjaro Least-Primeval Whirl Epcot fav- Soarin Least-O Canada
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW?Summer- August-September
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation?Jus like the kiddie rides ex- Dumbo etc
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW?not that i wanted to do
    19. What have you done the most at WDW?Splash and space mountian
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW?Hanging out at FW campground by the pool and goin sight seeing in the golf cart
    21.Where are you from? City/State?Fall River area of Mass its near Providence and Boston
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with?My sister parents and Boyfriend In 2005 I went with a Party of 36 people all family two of the days some friends of the family meet up with the 36 of us and made our party 41 its was a blast

Walt Disney World Truly is the Happist Place on Earth!!!!
    September 97'~(Off site)
    July 99'~(Off site)
    August 01'~Fort Wilderness Cabin
    September 03'~ Fort Wilderness Campground
    August 05'~ Fort Wilderness Campground

September 7, 2007-September 23,2007 ~Fort Wilderness Campground

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Grumpy

2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Right seems better to me for some reason
    3. What about side of the bed? if you're lying in bed, the sinister side
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? steak. medium rare
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? I don't know
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? yes
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? a photograph of three steam engines taken where I work about 50 years ago. one of the engines has my granddad hanging out of it.
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? no
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? World of Disney, probably.
    10. Fave character meal? Breakfast at CRT

11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? a boat
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? one of two things I got the first time I went to WDW. either my ears with my name on the back, or my plush Mickey, who is looking rather ragged these days.
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? T-Rex
    14. What would you name it? Cuddles, after my first dog

15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park?
    Magic Kingdom.
    favorite: Haunted Mansion
    least favorite: Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

EPCOT Center.
    favorite: Spaceship Earth
    least favorite: the new version of Imagination

Disney~MGM Studios.
    favorite: Tower of Terror
    least favorite: I guess the Backlot Tour, but it's not so bad.

Animal Kingdom.
    favorite: Expedition Everest
    least favorite: Triceratop Spin
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? I guess Christmas, but anytime when it's not too crowded is good.
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Sounds Dangerous, Stitch's Great Escape, TSI, Buzz Lightyear, Tomorrowland Speedway. pretty much all the usual stuff that most people bypass. except I never miss the Hall of Presidents or IASW.
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? the riverboat in the MK. it's always closed. the Laugh Floor Comedy Club wasn't open last time I was there. and I want to check out the Boardwalk at night (which is convenient b/c that's where we're staying this time)
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? eat
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? eat
    21.Where are you from? City/State? the Deep
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? family

If we can dream it, we can do it

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Moody
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? The one with the shorter line.
    3. What about side of the bed? If you're lying in bed, the left side and I usually don't travel.
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? Filet Mignon or forget it, well done (allergic to raw meat).
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? I honestly can't remember any (guess they were all pretty good ones).
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? One each ear.
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? Kettlebells or maybe the huge Bugs Bunny furry hat my son won playing a carnival game.
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? No
    e9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? World of Disney
    10. Fave character meal? Never been to one.
    11. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? I like the phone idea, matches would be good too.
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? Park map and ticket from my first visit in 1981..
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Giraffe
    14. What would you name it? Shorty
    Magic Kingdom.
    least favorite: Astro Orbitor (just cause I had to pick something)

EPCOT Center.
    least favorite: Imagination

Disney~MGM Studios.
    least favorite: Backlot Tour, I guess.

Animal Kingdom.
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Winter, after the holidays, which gets me out of knee deep snow.
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Depends who is along for the visit.
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Stayed at a monorail resort.
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Walk
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Eating is a must but so much more fun at WDW.
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Roxboro (suburb of Montreal), Quebec.
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? Whoever can keep up with me. There is no such thing as leaving before the park closes.
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 07-19-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Forgot to anwer one.

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Magic Kingdom.
    least favorite: Astro Orbitor (just cause I had to pick something)

EPCOT Center.

Disney~MGM Studios.
    least favorite: Backlot Tour, I guess.

Animal Kingdom.
    good answers! I would have picked Astro~Orbiter but I completely forgot about it.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    good answers! I would have picked Astro~Orbiter but I completely forgot about it.
    Not sure if you noticed that I went off your list...he he! I was in agreement with most.

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Happy

2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? I only have ridden the left side....
    3. What about side of the bed? Right
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? steak medium well
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? "I lost my phone number....can I have yours?"
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? 4 piercings
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? my coffee table is an antique newspaper wagon that i had a piece of glass put over and it is filled with a seashell display....hard to explain.....
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? no
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? World of Disney
    10. Fave character meal? never done a character meal
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? my cell phone
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? My disney precious moments statue
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Chimpanzee
    14. What would you name it? Bob

Magic Kingdom.
    favorite: Pirates
    least favorite: Astro Orbitor

EPCOT Center.
    favorite: Soarin'

Disney~MGM Studios.
    least favorite: Great Movie Ride

Animal Kingdom.
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Spring Break

17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Depends on who I am with...the last trip and the upcoming trip we have had a first timer with the group so we do it all.....
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? A character meal
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? laugh
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? all of it....
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Currently Lexington KY.....my heart is in D-TOWN....
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? my sister!

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? dopey
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? the left

3. What about side of the bed? right
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? medium well
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? i can't remember
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? pierced ears
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? nothing out of the oridinary

8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? lol, nope
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? world of disney
    10. Fave character meal? chef mickeys
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? a cellphone with service
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? my pirate medallion
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? a tiger
    14. What would you name it? sage? i dunno
    MK: favorite: splash mountain
    least favorite: winnie the pooh
    AK: favorite: everest
    least favorite: triceritop spin (ive only been on it once)
    MGM: favorite: rock n roller coaster
    least favorite: the narnia thing (so lame)
    EPCOT: favorite: spaceship earth
    least favorite: mission space
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? summer
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? mission space, winnie the pooh, stitch, astro orbiter
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? tom sawyer's island, the liberty river boat, rafikis planet watch, some other little shows, but ive done most of it
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? i have no idea
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? lol, eating
    21.Where are you from? City/State? GA
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? my family
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Good call with Falkor. Incidentally, I always crack myself up by screaming his name as we ascend through the clouds right at the start of Soarin', and screaming right back to myself AAATREEEE-YUUUU......!!!!!! (I kill me.)

1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? These days, seems like Sleepy.
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Nostalgia prefers the right hand side (unless it involves passing the dutchie, which is customarily done on the left hand side), although I'll go with whatever side I feel would be less of a wait.
    3. What about side of the bed? The mat I lay my head down on is somewhat on the small side, so unless you're square in the middle, there isn't much of a left or a right.
    4. How do you take your steak? Medium to medium rare, depending on the cook or the establishment (I like a pink center).
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? They're really not my style, and I don't remember ever having them used on me.
    6. Any tattoos or piercings? No tattoos, and no piercings of the elective variety, anyway.
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? Hoo boy........at this very moment, I'll say that not too many living rooms have surfboards, medical gear, or a coffee table full of Vietnamese tomahawks in them.
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? I think I actually did once.
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? I sort of like the company store at The House of Blues, if only for the memories I've got from the place.
    10. Fave character meal? Not really my thing. I'll go with the one with the best chow.
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? A large metal pot.
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? The Princess Jasmine "Follow Your Heart" card I keep in my wallet after all these years, with the autograph and lipstick of Jas herself on the flipside (her name was really Janine).
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? I'd be fine with just a good dog, if I were able to care for him/her.
    14. What would you name it? I'd have to meet him/her first.
    MK--most: The Jungle Cruise, least: probably Pooh's Adventure
    Epcot--most: El Rio de Tiempo, least: the current incarnation of Imagination.
    MGM--most: The Tower of Terror, least: not enough rides there for me to dislike any of them, really.
    AK--most: Kali River Rapids, least: pretty much anything in the Dinoland USA area.
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? I'm not that picky.
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Blasphemous as it may be, I tend to skip almost everything in Fantasyland if I'm flyin' solo. By the same token, I've never been to Animal Kingdom on my own, and I'm not sure if I would, either.
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Plenty. I've never stayed in a monorail resort, I haven't eaten in a lot of the various restaurants, I've never actively searched for paintbrushes on Tom Sawyer's Island, I have yet to find the Gestapo agent painted in a mural somewhere at the Grand Floridian, and I've never been to Boston in the fall (just for starters).
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Once upon a time, the answer would have been Pirates of The Caribbean. That title may easily become The Haunted Mansion now.
    20. What is your favorite recreational pastime when at WDW? Seeking out Jasmine and/or Mulan to give them roses. Haven't played that one in a long time, though.
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Philadelphia/State College, PA.
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? People who I can count on to know how to have a good time.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? I think I actually did once.
    Is that when a handstand press went wrong?
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    Ha ha! Good one Fiona.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post

11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? A large metal pot.
    MK--most: The Jungle Cruise, least: probably Pooh's Adventure
    Pot! Here I was thinking I needed to boil water so I thought of matches, didn't think about what I'd need to boil the water in....

And Pooh, great choice. Even AJ thought that was a strange one, pretty psychedelic for a kiddie ride.

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Bashful except when I perform, then its Happy
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Right but they are close enough where I can go either, now seat position would be back right.
    3. What about side of the bed? Both at the same time
    4. How do you take your steak? Rare, gotta hear it moo
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? “Your so hot I didn’t even see the band up on the stage”-at a concert that was used on me
    6. Any tattoos or piercings? No to both
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? A flash cabinet and another magic trick that is big enough to fit in
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? Not that I know of
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? World of Disney, the section with jewelry and art pieces mostly, but the whole thing
    10. Fave character meal? 1900 Park Fare-dinner with Cinderella and Prince Charming
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? Depending on the time a book that’s long and could keep me occupied or something useful such as water proof matches

12. Your most prized Disney possession? The Mickey Mouse from when I was really young-too much so to remember how I got it
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? A MONKEY
    14. What would you name it? So im bad with names and might end up with just Monkey, but if I got clever when I got it then id have a cooler name for it like Mr. Bojangles
    MK

most: splash mtn
    least: stitch
    Epcot

most: mission:space
    least: soarin
    MGM
    most: ToT
    least: it’s a show, but the playhouse disney
    AK
    most: the dinosaur coaster that sends you through “time”(cant remember the name currently)
    least: does the transport to rafiki’s planet watch count?
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? Fall
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? none
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Quite a lot

19. What have you done the most at WDW? Walk and stand
    20. What is your favorite recreational pastime when at WDW? Running from the end of the ride to the beginning at the end of the night to get a bunch of rides in a row-mostly done on splash mtn
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Big city in the midwest
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? Family mostly- a couple friends are ok for a different style of visit
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? Nostalgia prefers the right hand side (unless it involves passing the dutchie, which is customarily done on the left hand side), although I'll go with whatever side I feel would be less of a wait.

You are too funny!!!!
    Suzie

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    Could be. I was possibly still relatively new to the drill, and therefore needed to practice often. Fortunately, I do love every inch of my alley back there.

And you're very kind, Suz (my mother would request that you not encourage me, though).

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    1. Which dwarf's name best fits your personality? Grumpy. Yup.
    2. Do you have a favorite side on space mountain? I forget which one it is but there is a side that is...bumpier it seems. I think it has a longer drop too. I like that side.

3. What about side of the bed? I can only get out of the right side since my bed is against a wall.
    4. How do you take your steak...or um..tofu? I don't eat either.
    5. Worst pick up line you've ever used or had used on you? "You look so beautiful in the light".
    6. Any tattoos or peircings? 3 peircings in each ear.
    7. Most unusual item in your living room? Acorns.
    8. Ever literally kissed the ground of WDW? Ha, no. I love it, but I don't find it necessary to kiss it.
    9. Favorite shop in Down Town Disney? World of Disney!!
    10. Fave character meal? I dunno, been to too many.
    11.If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what is the one item you would want to have with you? A boat.
    12. Your most prized Disney possession? I have many but I really like my old Villains shirt.
    13. If you could have a pet, other than the usual house pets, what would you like to have? Tiger! Like Rajah!
    14. What would you name it? mmm...Rajah!
    15.What are you favorite rides in each park and least favorite in each park? Favorites: Magic Kingdom: Space Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad; Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur; MGM: Rock N' Rollercoaster; Epcot: Test Track. Least Favorites: Magic Kingdom: Stitch's Great Escape; Animal Kingdom: It's Tough To Be A Bug; MGM: Backlot Tour; Epcot: Honey! I Shrunk the Audience!
    16. What is your favorite season at WDW? I've only been during summer...So I guess I have to pick summer.
    17. Which attractions do you bypass when on vacation? Stitch's Great Escape, Honey! I Shrunk the Audience!, Dumbo, Kali River Rapids, Kilimanjaro Safaris.
    18. Is there anything that you haven't done yet at WDW? Yes. Many, many things.
    19. What have you done the most at WDW? Stayed on property...ridden rides....ate food.
    20. What is your favorite recreational passtime when at WDW? Mini golf.
    21.Where are you from? City/State? Born in Orlando, Florida.
    22. Who do you like to go to WDW with? My family and the Foxes.
    Love, Kerri

Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast