Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by disney fanatic 5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? When I was very very little I swore I saw Dolly Parton but my parents said I was ...
    BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? When I was very very little I swore I saw Dolly Parton but my parents said I was losing it.
    Did you mean to quote me here or did you also see Dolly Parton when you were little?
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? 4 door Honda Civic, black. Jeep YJ, red.
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? One of the flying carpets.
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? Cinderella's.
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? ToT (ahem Gae, still waiting for a copy....) and Splash Mountain but it got lost in Space (Mountain).
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? No but heard Mario Lopez was there in December while I was there.
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? Home, I can't remember what I did.
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? Monorail voice when I first get to the World.
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? The turnstile when I get to the parks.
    9. WDW taste? Dole Whip will be a popular choice I'm sure.
    10. WDW sight? Castle when I hit Main Street, Spaceship Earth at night.
    11. WDW smell? Sweet smell on Main Street, the smell in the water rides.
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? June '07 (if Jake posts he won't need a pic).

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who don't do what they say they will do.
    14. What was the last lie you said? Nothing comes to mind.
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, icy winter roads.
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? When I was 15 maybe?
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? Pffft, I am never growing up.
    18. What does your screenname mean? Self explanatory
    19. Do you play any instruments? I did play the piano at one time.
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? Time machine and/or teleporter.
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 07-31-2007 at 03:56 PM.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaJenn View Post
    Did you mean to quote me here or did you also see Dolly Parton when you were little?
    Lol. No, sorry, I copied your reply, and didn't remember if I did or didn't. Sorry!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    Lol. No, sorry, I copied your reply, and didn't remember if I did or didn't. Sorry!
    LOL!! Ok cuz I was thinking "Wow I wasn't the only one!" LOL!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? Mazda Protege; Pontiac Ventura
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? Doombuggy
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? I like Belle's holiday gown
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? Splash from our honeymoon
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? Yes, Regis Philbin was dining at the next table at Teppanyaki
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? Manhattan, we drove up for a day and played around the city.
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? The "Welcome Home" I hear every time we check in and/or return to our resort from the CMs.
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? Tyhoon Lagoon...wave pool or shark reef
    9. WDW taste? Kungaloosh
    10. WDW sight? BoardWalk at night after walking back from Epcot
    11. WDW smell? Morning on the BoardWalk near the Bakery
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? No recent pics I don't think...

Thanks to Chip n Dale for these

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? Lately, it would be idiots
    14. What was the last lie you said? I don't remember, but I'm sure it was something obviously silly
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Yes, too many times
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Isn't this required for all middle school sleepovers?
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? Independently wealthy
    18. What does your screenname mean? Well I think the Manda part is pretty obvious, the Bella comes from my family...put them together and you got a screen name that is 10 characters or less....or so was the requirement when I came up with it over a decade ago
    19. Do you play any instruments? Piano and Voice
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? Cures for a variety of illnesses....heart disease, cancer, AIDS, etc.
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? right now I drive a Honda Element, though I have some guilt for not buying American. my first car, as in the first car that was bought and paid for by me and was in my name, was a '93 Saturn four-door sedan that I bought from a friend.
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? the Rock n Roller Coaster. it looks like a car and it would probly be safe, with those overhead restraints and all.
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? Jack Skellington. he is very dapper for a skeleton.
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? yes, I have pics from Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain, and Tower of Terror.
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? not besides in the parades.
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? my wife and I are in a band together. we played at a bar downtown with some friends of ours's band from Missouri. we had a great time but the next day was not so fun.
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? the Ghost Host's voice. particularly the opening monologues.
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? the smooth, relaxing plastic of a doombuggy
    9. WDW taste? hard one. I don't know if there are any tastes I associate with WDW. probly either Dole Whips or Mickey Bars (the old ones)
    10. WDW sight? I hate to admit this cliche, but the castle from Main Street right when you walk in.
    11. WDW smell? the inside of the HM has its own peculiar scent.
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? Post it! I don't know how to do that.

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? one of them is when people don't put their shopping carts (trolleys for you euro types) back in the corral and leave them all over the parking lot.
    14. What was the last lie you said? today I told my boss I was going to the store to get something to eat, but instead I went home.
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? lots. I've been upside down twice and airborne once.
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? the last one I did was in college
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? alive
    18. What does your screenname mean? I once was in a band called "the Style on 7th Avenue" (which was actually a reference to the Simon & Garfunkel song "the Boxer" even though we sounded the opposite of Simon and Garfunkel). I started using this s/n for lots of stuff and have just kept using it for different things since then (which was around 1998). so my s/n is a reference to an old band which was a reference to a song. ha!
    19. Do you play any instruments? lots
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? besides cures for diseases, I would like a personal teleportation device.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Pluto'sPal is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? Jeep Liberty - Pontiac Fiero
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? Big Thunder Mountain Train
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? Cinderella
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? Tower of Terror
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? Back when they fimeld the "new" Mickey Mouse Club saw Justin Timberlake I loved that show!
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? Home
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? The train station announcement from above when you walk onto main street
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? front gates-finger print thingy
    9. WDW taste? Casey's hot dog
    10. WDW sight? Castle at night
    11. WDW smell? Main Street Bakery
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? yep, but can't post it at the moment...family in front of Everest

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? Whining
    14. What was the last lie you said? Told a phine solicitor I wasn't home
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? no...thankfully
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? no
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? I hope to never truly grow up
    18. What does your screenname mean? Pluto's Pal came from a friend of Mickey is pluto, and I love dogs, so Pluto's pal came from that
    19. Do you play any instruments? Nope
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? Cures for a variety of illnesses....heart disease, cancer, AIDS, etc. (I AGREE)

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Have fun with the move, Meg--it'll all be worth it in a year.

1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? I don't have a car at the moment. My first was a bronze 1973 Dodge Charger. The coolest car I have ever owned, and likely ever will own.
    2. If you could "drive" a Disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? For purely practical reasons, I'll take a Test Track car (with ABS engaged, please).
    3. Which character's outfit would you borrow for a big party? Robin Hood (Maid Marion is a total fox).
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? Yes. I purchased the photo from a ride on Tower of Terror with my fingers giving bunny ears to the loveliest pongo in Her Majesty's Army. It was great annoyance to her that I wanted the photo.
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? Probably, but none that I can confirm. I'm admittedly not very tuned in with the present celeb scene, and I imagine I'd greatly offend some of them if we ever met and I didn't know who they were.
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? I really don't remember.
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? Gone now, but it was the steel drums around Caribbean Plaza in Adventureland.
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? The ropes of the Jungle Cruise queue.
    9. WDW taste? The General Tso's chicken from Nine Dragons.
    10. WDW sight? Probably the exterior of the Haunted Mansion after dark.
    11. WDW smell? The inside of Pirates of The Caribbean. Whatever else they may do to the attraction, seems they can't change that one.
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? Post it. I'm just not that computer savvy.

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? Myself. Not being the person I want to be; having to realize my limitations, that kind of thing.
    14. What was the last lie you said? Answering that I was "fine" when asked how I was doing, but that usually seems a more sensible thing to say than the blunt truth most days.
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Several.
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Sure. I figure most kids try that one at least once, then they figure out later that they aren't as amusing as they thought.
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? Someone that I can be proud of.
    18. What does your screenname mean? It's a lame Indiana Jones reference that seemed cute at the time.
    19. Do you play any instruments? I can play enough piano to make it sound like I know what I'm doing, and I am all that is harmonica.
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? Well, all my usual bleeding heart hippie wishes aside, I don't think it'd be too much to ask for a Hot Pocket (tm) that doesn't pooh all over the microwave in order to fully cook.
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 07-31-2007 at 10:02 PM.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Have fun with the move, Meg--it'll all be worth it in a year.

20. What is one thing scientists should invent? Well, all my usual bleeding heart hippie wishes aside, I don't think it'd be too much to ask for a Hot Pocket (tm) that doesn't pooh all over the microwave in order to fully cook.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? volvo suv
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? rock n' roller coaster
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? Cinderella
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? strangely enough, i never have
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? nope
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? at school and my house
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? the music at epcot
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? the ride vehicles (the little bars you hold onto during the ride)
    9. WDW taste? columbia harbor house: clamb chowder!
    10. WDW sight? main st. usa at night
    11. WDW smell? the water rides (they have a very distinct smell)
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? yes indeed:

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? the noise that filing your nails makes
    14. What was the last lie you said? i don't remember
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? a fender bender, nothing serious
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? yes
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? a disney animator!
    18. What does your screenname mean? well i love the lion king, so there ya go
    19. Do you play any instruments? the flute
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? a time machine!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Nice to put a face to the name!

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? Red Honda Accord (Still on the same car)
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? Teacup
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? I'd be Hades
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? Splash Mounain, it took me a couple of rides to get one that wasn't "washed"
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? Nitro G from Who Wants To Be A Superhero?
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? Germany (the actual country, not just Epcot)
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? When that little girl sings during Wishes
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? Well there was that time Tigger tried to "touch" me with his fist, but that isn't my favorite. My favorite one is the feel of a Splash Mountain log against my... you know
    9. WDW taste? Belgium Waffle at Norway
    10. WDW sight? Beginning of SpectroMagic
    11. WDW smell? I don't know the smell exactly, but all I know is that I hear the words "Give me back my chili dog!" Followed by "My chili dog!" Then I pass out
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? If I were to post it, I'd probably get kicked off the forums

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who stop in the middle of the sidewalk right in front of you just to stand there. Some people have lost their lives because of this
    14. What was the last lie you said? The answer to Question 13
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? Never while driveing, but have been in several
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Yes, "Call for Tinkle, first name Ivana"
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? Either Imagineer or Dentist
    18. What does your screenname mean? Fortuosity is the first song in the live-action film "The Happiest Millionaire"
    19. Do you play any instruments? Pipe Organ
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? iEye, the newest thing from Apple
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    1. What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? I still have to get a license. =-/ No car yet. Although...I'm certain I'm getting either one of the family cars or one of my grandparents cars...which really ****s but oh well.
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? I would drive a doom buggy to work everyday...if I had a job.
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? Belle's ballgown.
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? No. Although I wish we bought one of our many, many Dinosaur photos in which we posed for everytime.
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? We weren't COMPLETELY certain but...we are positive we saw Michael Chiklis at the Yacht Club in 2004.
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? My actual birthday was spent at school and at home...but I was given a surprise party that weekend at my friend's house.
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? That one's tough! Everything is my favorite sound in WDW.
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? Just the feeling of being there makes me completely happy.
    9. WDW taste? Mickey Mouse icecream bar of course!
    10. WDW sight? Tomorrowland at night.
    11. WDW smell? The apple pie smell during Philhar Magic and the orange smell in Soarin'.
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? Post it:

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? Know-it-alls. Liers. Show offs. Airheads.
    14. What was the last lie you said? I have no idea.
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? No. Almost tho.
    16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? Yes, quite a few. They were to people I know tho. And I'm not proud of it but most of the time, they knew it was me and called me out. I do not encourage prank phone calls whatsoever. It is completely immature.
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? An Imagineer.
    18. What does your screenname mean? haha, I've had the same screen name since 3rd grade. It just means...super star Kerri. lol
    19. Do you play any instruments? I wish I could.
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? A cure for every disease.
    Love, Kerri

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    What kind of car do you drive? What was your first car? 2001 Hyundai Elantra (178,000 miles) 1st car, 65 Ford Mustang!
    2. If you could "drive" a disney ride vehicle to work everyday which would you choose? The Monorail!
    3. Which characters oufit would you borrow for a big party? MIckey Mouse
    4. Ever bought a ride photo? Which one? Nope.
    5. Ever seen a celebrity at WDW? besides myself? no.
    6. Where did you spend your last birthday? work!
    7. What is your favorite WDW sound? The "bing-bong" of the monorail doors.
    8. WDW feeling (touch)? the feeling of the ticket leaving my hand and going into the gate
    9. WDW taste? a dole whip!
    10. WDW sight? that arch when you driveonto the WDW property,..its like mecca!
    12. Do you have a recent pic of yourself at WDW? Post it! I don't know how to do that., i dont either!

13. What is your biggest pet peeve? when you are on the phone, and you have to go, and youkeep tellingthe perosnyou have to go, but they keep talking!
    14. What was the last lie you said? That i had to go!!!LMAO.
    15. Have you ever been in a car accident? one or two, but nothing serious!

16. Have you ever made a prank phone call? thousands!!
    17. What do you want to be when you grow up? i wanna work at WDW
    18. What does your screenname mean? well, there is a guy i work with who is old enough to be my father, and he calls me Sparky!
    19. Do you play any instruments? the triangle
    20. What is one thing scientists should invent? cure for cancer..and at the very least the common cold!.
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post

19. Do you play any instruments? the triangle
    That made me choke on my breakfast shake. Funny guy.

Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast