Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; UNGIS- Are you really in Juarez? I did my MS in Las Cruces....we were practically neighbors!...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    UNGIS- Are you really in Juarez? I did my MS in Las Cruces....we were practically neighbors!
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

How to post a pic

A number of ya'll indicated that you didn't know how to post a pic so here's aquick tutorial (from one technologically challenged gal)

I use Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

1. Create a photobucket account, if you don't have one, and upload your pic(s) from your computer
    2. Once they are uploaded you will see thumbnails of the pictures
    3. Next to each thumbnail are a number of codes
    4. Click on the "IMG" code (it should automatically copy it...if not highlight it and rt click, select copy)
    5. Return to DWT - paste the code anywhere in your post
    6.submit your post and TA-DA!!!

Hope this helps...now lets see some smiling faces to put with the names
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Just realized that I am supposed to come up with 20 questions for this week....check back later, I will work on it!

Not sure how original these will be but here it goes!

1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you?
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick?
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin?
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match?
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly?
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home?
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards?
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand).
    9) What movie gave you nightmares?
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day?
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get?
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of?
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket.
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need.
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach?
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak?
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime.
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job.
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts?
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence?

hermionefan34 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you?Definently!
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick?Uhhh, probably the 50's so I could meet Walt!
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin?Beatles.
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match?Yep, amazingly!
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly?Can't drive yet!
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home?Nope, but I'm sure I will someday...
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards?Nope.
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand).Nope
    9) What movie gave you nightmares?None that I can recall.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day?Finding Nemo! (I shall call you Squishy, and you shall be mine, and you shall be my Squishy!)
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get?BMW Convertible!!!
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of?Hamburgers.
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket.Milk, eggs, and ice cream.
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need.Hmmmm, not sure.
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach?One week cruise.
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak?French.
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime.Italy, France, and England.
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job.Don't have one!
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts?Haven't hit 351 yet...
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence?Wonderful job
    "The happy haunts have received your sympathetic vibrations, and are beginning to materialize. They are assembling for a swinging wake, and will be expecting me. I will see you all a little later..."

Oh how I love the Haunted Mansion!

When I grow up, I'm gonna be an Imagineer!
    Ariel is my favorite princess!

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates life for me!

Yay, I'm an E-ticket!

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Sure. Tried it before, and for the most part it was worth the gamble.
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? The American 1920's always interested me, but also I'd settle for the era that was last Tuesday, so I could pay the power bill on time.
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Zeppelin, please (I never really got the appeal of the Beatles, especially the drugged-out days).
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Of course not.
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? I've done worse than that. I've tried to return a rental car before by having a roommate follow me to the place, only to find myself so wrapped around the axle about getting there that I rode shotgun with him all the way to the front of the business before he asked "weren't you going to bring the car and I was going to bring you back.......?"
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No.
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). I'm sure I have. I've had some interesting dates.
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Stand By Me.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Schwartznegger's Commando. Absolutely the funniest movie I've ever seen.
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A 1971 Dodge Monaco.
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Olive oil.
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Triscuits (tm), Hot Pockets (tm), and drinkable yogurt.
    14) Name something you wish you didn't need. Sleep. Or being all deep and melodramatic, I could say certain skills, but that's just the world we live in.
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? I'll take the cruise. Find out what all the hype is about.
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Japanese. I'd love to understand for myself how the flow and various levels of politeness/formality work in this lingo.
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Egypt, Japan, or maybe India.
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. More real-world training, better chances to deploy, and maybe some relaxed grooming standards.
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? No. Took me a long time to realize I could do that.
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Naturally I'm biased, but I genuinely don't recall seeing any of these questions before.

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post

6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? I've done worse than that. I've tried to return a rental car before by having a roommate follow me to the place, only to find myself so wrapped around the axle about getting there that I rode shotgun with him all the way to the front of the business before he asked "weren't you going to bring the car and I was going to bring you back.......?"
    Love that story! Classic.

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    ) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you?Yes.
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? The 50's cos I'm the right shape for the fashions! LOL
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin?Beatles.
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match?Yes.
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly?Can't drive.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home?No - am far too obsessive compulsive too let that happen! I check tickets etc are still in my bag when we are in the car - in case they jumped out and ran home by themselves!
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards?Yes - but they are all paid off!
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand).No.
    9) What movie gave you nightmares?None - but a documentary about UFOs did.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? The Producers
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? Lotus Elan
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of?Peanut Butter Kit Kats
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket.Diet coke, cat food & tomatoes
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Slim Fast!
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach?Beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak?Spanish
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. More of the USA, Brazil & Africa
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job.Less paperwork, no naughty kids &more money!!
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Yes
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Great job!
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you?I'd meet anyone, maybe i'm the wierdo?
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick?Ancient Egypt, but only if i was rich
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin?Has to be Zeppelin by default, cant stand the beatles (why name yourself after a bug)
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match?Yep, they are all made of glass!
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly?Oh yes, every 6 months, regular as clockwork
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home?Not yet
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards?not even one
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No
    9) What movie gave you nightmares?Lost Boys (but i was about 10)
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day?Spaceball, The Princess Bride, Life of Brian & Holy Grail
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get?Not sure, a top of the range 7 seater of some sort
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of?pasta
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket.regular milk, soya milk & bread
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need.A diet
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach?Beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak?Spanish, so i could move there
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime.canada, australia & spain (again)
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job.more pay, different hours & a contract
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts?yep
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence?no, you are a load of rubbish woman, PLEASE COME BACK MEG !!!!!!!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? I'm ready . . .
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? late 19th Century
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Depends on mood. Beatles would work in any mood, though.
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match?Sure.
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? My wife says that I do not.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? On our June trip to WDW, we were almost to Miluwakee when we realized our park tix were back at home.
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No, it took me years to weed out that temptation.
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). Not that I recall.
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Grand Canyon
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Bowfinger
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? LS400
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Donuts
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Apples, eggs, cheese
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. To lose 20 pounds
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? I'll take the beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Spanish would serve me best, but I'd rather speak Hindi
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Ireland, France, Norway
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. Mindset of some other departments, allow us to be closed once in a while, quality of staff meals
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Gotta remember to do that . . .
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Absolutely.
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Not sure how original these will be but here it goes!

1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? No I would
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? 50's
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match?Yes
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly?No
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home?Yes
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? 2 major and store cards about 7 all together
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Nightmare on Elm street Pt 1 and Sleepaway Camp
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Inner Space and Something about Mary
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? Lincoln Navagator
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Chinesse Rice
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Milk Eggs & Potato's
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Job
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Spanish
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Australlia, Ireland & France
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. My co-workers, my desk, my pay
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? No, don't know how to
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yes
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence?no, you are a load of rubbish woman, PLEASE COME BACK MEG !!!!!!!
    LOL! Can you feel the love tonight?

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    LOL! Can you feel the love tonight?
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Depends on who, ladies
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? The 1990s, how I miss Legends of the Hidden Temple
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Well I only wear one pair of glasses, whether I'm in th kitchen or not
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No, I haven't washed it since I got it a month ago
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? No
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? I don't own any
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No, I'm always a gentleman
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Friday the Thirteenth and Saw I & II
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? The Aristocrats (Man, have I got an act for you)
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? 1963 Silver Corvet or the Batmobile
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Shake from Ralph's Ices
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Strawberries, whipped cream and scented candles
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Pillows
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Probably a cruise
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? German, Spanish, or Klingon
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. New Zealand, Japan, and the rest of America
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. It didn't royally stink
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Of course
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? You did more than okay, you did alright
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? probably. although I am leery of that sort of thing. I've met people from the internet world and they are weird. and it's usually more awkward than I anticipate. people in person are always different than they seem over the ether of the virtual world.
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? sometime early in the 20th century. not only was America at their strongest and best (imo), but most of my favorite music was produced then. (20's, 30's, and 40's)
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? both definitely have their merits. Zeppelin is more hard-hitting, but the Beatles are more artsy. so I guess like someone else said, it depends on my mood.
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? some of them. mostly due to being married.
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? not as regularly as I would like. in my mind I keep it washed and waxed, but in reality not so much.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? no, I plan everything far in advance as much as I can. mostly b/c I'm on call at work, so I can't plan my work schedule, so anything that I can plan, I do.
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? no.
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). I don't think so. most gals I've met are only too happy to get a free ride.
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? I first saw Nightmare on Elm Street when I was 7. I didn't sleep for a few days.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? lots. lately: Fletch, Ghostbusters, National Lampoon's Vacation. I've been revisiting with Chevy Chase and Bill Murray (pre-the "Stoic period")
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? any muscle car from the early 70's. Charger, Chevelle, etc.
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Buffalo Wings. I was vegan for a long time and they were the first meat I ate after that, so they will always hold a special place in my stomach.
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. "Viva" brand paper towels, skim milk, ground turkey
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. cell phone. as I may have mentioned, despite my active membership here at DWT, I have an innate distrust of technology and would prefer to avoid it was much as possible.
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? gimme the cruise, I live close to the beach already.
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Irish Gaelic. I have one of those "home course" things on it, but it is hard.
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Japan, Germany (been there, but not long enough to look around), Greece
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. not be on call, more stability, and make it more safe
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? yes. I've been "Pepper's Ghost" since.
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? yes
    Last edited by the7thAve; 08-09-2007 at 02:15 PM. Reason: SYNTAX: ERROR

If we can dream it, we can do it

Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast