1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? I'm ready . . .
2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? late 19th Century
3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Depends on mood. Beatles would work in any mood, though.
4) Do your kitchen glasses match?Sure.
5) Do you get your car washed regularly? My wife says that I do not.
6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? On our June trip to WDW, we were almost to Miluwakee when we realized our park tix were back at home.
7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No, it took me years to weed out that temptation.
8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). Not that I recall.
9) What movie gave you nightmares? Grand Canyon
10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Bowfinger
11) If you could have any car, which would you get? LS400
12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Donuts
13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Apples, eggs, cheese
14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. To lose 20 pounds
15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? I'll take the beach
16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Spanish would serve me best, but I'd rather speak Hindi
17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Ireland, France, Norway
18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. Mindset of some other departments, allow us to be closed once in a while, quality of staff meals
19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Gotta remember to do that . . .
20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Absolutely.
Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?
Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!