Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; ) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Yes, it would be funt o meet with folks there certaibnly ...
    Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    ) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Yes, it would be funt o meet with folks there certaibnly would be a lot to talk about.
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Early 1900s
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Yes (but only because my wife picked them out)
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? Not so much
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Yes
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? Yes
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). Yes
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? The Exorcist
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Blazing Saddles
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A Volkwagen Thing. I was always fascinated by them
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Cheese
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Cheese, some kind of meet and some kind fo bread
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Mortage
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? The cruise
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? German
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. China, Norway, Russia
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. Location location location
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? No, didin't realize i could
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? yes, accolades to you!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuosity View Post
    14) Do your kitchen glasses match? Well I only wear one pair of glasses, whether I'm in th kitchen or not
    Great answer!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Yes, but it will still be a little weird
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Ummm I would pick the 50's
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Led Zeppelin
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Yes
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No, but it is going to get an overhaul tomorrow!
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Yes!
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? Heck No!!
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). Nope
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Hmmmm... Not sure.. Probably Halloween.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Super Troopers, Dumb and Dumber and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? 68 Chevy Stingray, powder blue with T-tops.. Yes I have thought about this before!
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Peanutbutter and Grape Jelly
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Water, Milk, Eggs, Yogurt and bread
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Money
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Cruise
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? German
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Austrailia, Italy and Ireland
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. The every day tasks, my phone number, and what I do for the company but still work with the same great people
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Nope, Didn't know at the time when I could change it..
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yes... Great job..
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? I already have!
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Regency England or 10th century Spain
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Well, 7 of them do. That's all left from a set.
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No, but I'll put it out sometimes when it's going to rain!
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Yes, I've also lost my ticket after checking in and waiting around at the airport.!
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? Yes, but I really only use the Disney one!
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Horror movies do, so I avoid them.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Not one movie completely, but scenes of: 40 lbs of trouble, Miracle on 34th street and others I can't think of right now.
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? 1967 Jaguar XKE with split bumper
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Rice
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. baby food, yogurt, milk
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. glasses/contacts
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Cruise, think of all that food!
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Hebrew
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. I've already been almost everywhere I wanted to go. I'd like to go back to England and Spain
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. LOL! I'm a mommy.... I'd change the hours (24/7), the benefits (add health insurance, vacation, regular breaks) and the noise level!
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Did I? Can't remember, but probably
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yes![/QUOTE]
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? I've met several over the years, and my latest was last Saturday! I'd only meet members I have developed some sort of rapport with if that makes sense.
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Renaissance Italy
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Yes
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No, I think it's a waste of water to do this.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Fortunately no.
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? As a child, Poltergeist. Although DH doesn't think it is a good idea for me to watch scary movies at night when I'm home by myself...
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? A Christmas Story
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? Honestly don't really care since I'm not into cars...
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? tomatoes
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. bread, tomato product of some kind, and some sort of cheese
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Rx
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Cruise, to me a beach trip is a weekend thing not an entire week vacation.
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Italian, mine is horrible right now.
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Italy, Greece, and Ireland
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. Well since my job is school, I wish I didn't have to study. I miss the days of going to work and going home where you could leave your work at work. You can't do that with school....oh well....
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? I couldn't tell you. It was several years ago...
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? yep
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? A Christmas Story

genuinely one of the best movies ever made. R.I.P. Bob Clark

If we can dream it, we can do it

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? It would depend on the person and situation
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Victorian England
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin?Beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Ha..no, but I do have a set of mathcing Mickey Mouse glasses
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? My son LOVES the car wash so we go through almost everytime I fill up
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Thankfully no
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No, exactly 3
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No...but if I ever do I can promise there would be no second date...how rude!
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Fire in the Sky (about Aliens) pretty much ruined my life when I was 10...more recently The Ring really scared me
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? A Christmas Story (i agree), Scrooged, Office Space, Spaceballs
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A refurbed 70's muscle car
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Sushi
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Bread, lettuce, cheese
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. A job..oh to be independetly wealthy
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Yes please
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Mandarin Chinese...just cause it sounds so different than english
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Botswana, Egypt, India
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. Higher pay, more paid vacation, less overtime
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Shortly thereafter, don't really remember
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? YOU ROCK!!!!!
    Last edited by disneydarling; 08-09-2007 at 10:15 PM.
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Wow Meg! We have identical answers!
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by MandaBella View Post
    Wow Meg! We have identical answers!

Copied and pasted yours, accidently posted before i changed them......or am i just stalking you...hmmm?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortuosity View Post
    how I miss Legends of the Hidden Temple
    Good call. Always wanted to be on that show, especially as a Silver Snake.

I've always wanted to see what would happen if a contestant actually decked one of the temple guards--would he still have to surrender his pendant?

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Been there done that! and w ould do it again!
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Turn of the century, 18-1900's
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin?well iam listening to the Beatles now, but definaltley Zeppelin!
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? of course!! (not my doing thogh!)
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? heck no!
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? not home, but in the cab!
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? I have only 2!
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). never, and would never split it!!
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? The Shining, i think i was 8 when i first saw it!
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Old Skool...hits home all too well!!
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? '69 Ford Mustang Boss 302
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? bacon and eggs, unfortunaltley , that will kill me!
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Milk, Bread,Coors Light!
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Mortgage
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach?Beach!!
    !16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? English, just so i can finally figure out what the **** RIch is talking about!
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. # of appearance, salary, and my immediate supervisor!
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? only at the prodding of others...who were anxiously awaiting and goading me to reach that goal
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? sure you did!
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Oh boy....my hubby would REALLY think I'm going overboard with the whole "Disney thing"!
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Not too far back...I like the modern conveniences!
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? I like them both!
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? They did when I was 1st married. 13 years later I have a vast collection!
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No way! My husband has a hissy when it's dirty and takes care of it for me!
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? No, thank goodness!
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? not anymore - they're evil
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). nope
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? don't watch scary movies for just this reason
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? American Wedding
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? has to be a van - I have 3 kiddos [if I didn't ...I think mini Coopers are sooo cute!]
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? I think I would get tired of anything if I ate it everyday
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. bread, fat-free hazelnut coffee creamer, Little Debbie snacks
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. contact lenses
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? they both sound great!
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? hmm......maybe German
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. England, Ireland, Austria
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. I'm a stay at home Mom so I would have to say that 2 things would be better pay and more time off!!
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? not there yet
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? yes - much better than I would have
    Suzie

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? I don't think I would.
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Caveman. Ok no but I guess I'd live in the victorian times.
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? The Beatles. I sang Beatles songs with my friends 2 nights ago until we fell asleep.
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? The glass ones match. We have random plastic ones too.
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No. Well, it's not my car but I had to wash the jeep last weekend...it had been a while.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Luckily that hasn't happened to me.
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? N/A
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No. Thank goodness.
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Nightmares I don't get from movies but I got really scared and constantly looked over my shoulder after I saw The Grudge.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? The Producers.
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A convertible.
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Sandwich? lol
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Bread, lemonade, and gatorade.
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Food.
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Beach.
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? German.
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. France, Switzerland, and Morocco.
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. To have one.
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? No? I had to wait until 400.
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Sure.
    Love, Kerri

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? not sure
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Victorian
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? The glass ones match
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? not as often as I should
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? no i am insanely organized when traveling...the rest of the time I am a mess...lol
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? yes
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? no
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? The Goonies
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? a Red Hummer H2 with air horns....i have some road rage issues since moving to KY....
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? my mumma's eggplant parm
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. flavored coffee creamer, edy's lime fruit bars, and a random gossip magazine
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need.sleep
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? hmm...that one is hard....but beach wins by a small margin
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Italian
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime.Ireland, New Zealand and Switzerland
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. nothing....well, more money....
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? No
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? YES!!

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? It maybe kinda weird at first, but I'm sure it will be fun.
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Middle Ages or around the time America was born (Declaration of Independence era)
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? We have about 5 or more sets of glasses, the sets match.
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No, not as often as we should.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? No
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Can't think of one
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? There are so many movies that still crack me up!
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? I'm not sure.
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Pizza
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Candy, ice cream, and milk.
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. To go back to school next week.
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? German, then I could do well in German at school, I already do well in German, but why not?! lol
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. England, Germany, Italy
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. I don't have a job.
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? YES!
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yes, great questions!
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 08-13-2007 at 10:53 AM.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast