Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Yes i would forsure!! 2) If you could go back in ...
    Chrissy&Tayen is offline counting down to my vacation
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Yes i would forsure!!
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Probaly the 50's or possiable in the time of the knights and maidens
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? LOL i had a set but i kept breaking them.. so now i just buy ones i like everytime i break one..LOL
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? NO, LOL i cleaned it out last night though..LOL
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? No
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No, THANK YOU JESUS!! we paid all ours off but one
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Any kind of Zombie movie
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Any national lampoons vacation movie!
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A new 2008 0r 09 which ever it is.. Camaro like bumble bee in transformers
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Pizza or cheeseburger
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket.taco stuff...LOL
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. contacts or eyeglasses
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Great Beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? what ever they speak at the nail shop.. i wanna know what they are saying...LOL
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. England, Egypt, New Zealand
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. i'm a housewife.. and stay at home mom.. i love my job!
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? YES!
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yes, great questions you did great!
    All Star Sports July 2006
    All Star Movies October 2007
    Coronado Spring February 2010
    Pop Century October 2010
    All Star Movies September 2011
    Pop Century September 2012
    Chrissy

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Yeah
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? 1960's

3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Omg that is so hard, those are two of my fav. bands but i'll go with The Beatles b/c if it wasn't for them there probably wouldn't be any Zeppelin
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? No
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? No

6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? No...that would really stink
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? No, only 1...but i'm only 16
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand).
    No
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Supernatural movies
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? idk a lot
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A Black Corvette
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Pizza
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. o.j., bananas, chicken
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. hair gel
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Spanish
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. England, Kenya, Italy
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. Don't work
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Yes

20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yes...like all the questions

britney05 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Maybe
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? 1920's

3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Definitely The Beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Yes

6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Nope
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? Have no credit cards, just a debit card.
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand).
    Nope
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Anything with witches and tornados.
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? In The Army Now
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A Denali or Escalade
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? nothing.
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Any cosmetics, food, school supplies.
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. a car
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Beach
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Italian

17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. England, Austrailia, Italy
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. I would e njoy it if there were many people missing in it
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? haven't got that many yet

20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yes...

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? it depends on whether they post a lot or not (if someone who has posted once wants to meet then I wouldn't want to
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? 1970s
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? the beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? nope

6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Nope
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? just one
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). no
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? i can't really think of one
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day?
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? a blue thunderbird
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? i need variety
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. kraft mac n cheese, spaegettios, and milk
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. conditioner (i wish my hair would just naturally be tangle free)
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? cruise
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? japaneese

17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. England, Japan, France
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. I don't have a job

19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? yep

20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Yep!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? I would absolutely meet them if I could! I want to in fact!
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? Ancient Roman Times
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? The Beatles
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Yep
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? I used to but not so much anymore.
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? No any time I'm going somewhere that requires tickets I make sure they are with me before I leave. I may forgot other stuff but not tickets.
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? Yes but there is only a balance on one - I pay them off.
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand). No, I make men pay for me. LOL!!
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? Close Encounters of the Third Kind - I was two when I saw it and had nightmares of the vacuum cleaner until I was like 13. Crazy huh?
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? A Nissan 350Z
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? "That's How I Roll" - The signature creation at Coldstone Creamery
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Milk, Bananas, Fruit Snacks
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. Gasoline
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Cruise
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Spanish so when I'm in a Mexican restaurant I can tell if they are talking nasty about me.
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Italy, Australia, France
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. My coworkers, the fact that I am not working from home and the fact that I'm not allowed to nap on the job. LOL!
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? It was a few days later but yeah.
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? Beautiful job!
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

msxpuck339 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    1) Would you meet fellow DWT members if you had the opportunity or is that too weird for you? Yea I think it would be interesting
    2) If you could go back in time and live in a different era, which would you pick? The Renaissance
    3) Would you rather listen to The Beatles or Led Zeppelin? Zeppelin
    4) Do your kitchen glasses match? Nope, well they are my parents, but they are rendom with an assortment of disney ones
    5) Do you get your car washed regularly? Nope
    6) Ever get someplace and realize you left your tickets at home? Yea its happened before
    7) Do you own more than three credit cards? Nope just got my first one, debit card but still empowering none the less
    8) Have you ever been on a date where the person asked to split the bill? (Not offer, more like demand).No im a gentelmen i pick up the bill
    9) What movie gave you nightmares? When I was little jurrasic park, most recentl texas chainsaw massacre
    10) What movie still cracks you up to this day? Old School
    11) If you could have any car, which would you get? THe Bumblebee camaro, but in black
    12) What is the one thing you could eat every day and not get tired of? Pizza
    13) When you go grocery shopping, name three things that are more often than not in your basket. Coke, Gatorade, and muffins
    14) Name something you wish you didn`t need. money
    15) Would you rather take a one week cruise or have a week on a great beach? Cruise
    16) If you could magically learn a foreign language, what would you want to speak? Italian
    17) Three countries you want to check out in your lifetime. Italy, Ireland, and France to see disneyland paris
    18) Three things you wish you could change about your job. The Night hours, the manual labor, and the bosses
    19) Did you change your tagline as soon as you hit 351 posts? Have not got there yet ill get back to you
    20) Do you think I did okay with Meg's game in her absence? It was a great questionaire
    "So you must plan for the future, boy! You've got to find a direction! You've... oh, er... By the by, which direction is this castle of yours? "

Hopefully moving a lot closer to the mouse this fall

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

New Questions 8/15

First off - A BIG Thanks to Caroline for handlng last weeks questionairre!!!

Questions 1-7 are from Chip n Dale

1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose?
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what?
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to?
    4. Have you ever got detention at school?
    5. What is your favorite book?
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    7. How many times have you been to WDW?

8. When was the last time you moved? How far?
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go?
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW?
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW?
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel?
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again"
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw?
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts?
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat?
    17. Are you a good cook?
    18. Have you ever been engaged?
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain?
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)?

and a special BONUS question
    21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    First off - A BIG Thanks to Caroline for handlng last weeks questionairre!!!

1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? No, but not for lack of trying
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? I can brush my hair with my toes
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My old college roomate - she's a hoot, and she gets me
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes, I use to skip school when the surf was good and got caught. Alot.
    5. What is your favorite book? "The Little Prince" Antoine de Saint-Exupery
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 32 years old
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 100+ ? I've lost count......Whats the saying, American by birth, Floridian by the Grace of God

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? Last week, hence my absebce, about an hour south (closer to WDW) than I was
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Thunder Mountain...about 30 seconds into the ride
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No but my son gets his done everytime
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? Yes, i had a portrait on my 16th bday and a characture with my son last spring
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? The one with the animal pelts on its rump
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" sold out to another company
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? Week in the castle, its a once in a lifetime thing
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? No, no time
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Jalepeno Poppers from Arbys
    17. Are you a good cook? I am a great cook
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Yes...funny story actually.....
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Hmmm...ignorance is bliss so i'd rather be purty
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? More times than I can count (grew up on a farm)

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday Muwhahahahaha
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? nope
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? art
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? my bff
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? not yet
    5. What is your favorite book? kingdom keepers
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? just getting out of college and trying to get a job as a disney animator in california
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 19

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? 9 years ago, only about 30 minutes away
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? main st. usa
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? nope
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? no
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? ive never ridden the carousel
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" got rid of all their current attractions and made them all pixar attractions
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? week long stay in cinderella castle
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? yes
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? fries
    17. Are you a good cook? i don't really cook
    18. Have you ever been engaged? no
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? neither, i'm fine with myself
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? nope

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday yes!!
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You're welcome, glad I could keep it going in your absence!

1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes, apple juice in high school.
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? Nothing comes to mind.
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? It changes but right now I do have a favorite I like to talk to.
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes, for talking in class.
    5. What is your favorite book? I don't think I have one.
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Owning a house with a wrap around porch complete with porch swing where I would live with the boys (and hopefully a special someone to complete the pretty picture).
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? Lucky number 7

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? February, about 10 minutes from my last domicile.
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? In front of the castle.
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No but I did at Circus World.
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? No, but I remember those cool silhouette things.
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? The one with all the roses.
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" Closed down.
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 yr pass.
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? I have listened to a few recent ones.
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Loaded potato skins
    17. Are you a good cook? I don`t like cooking but I can manage.
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Not even once.
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Better looks, my brain is big enough.
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? No

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday.No.....YES.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose?No, but i've been drunk enough to throw up out of it
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? I understand quantum physics
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to?Chris
    4. Have you ever got detention at school?Yep
    5. What is your favorite book?The Dolphin Doctor (bought in the Living Seas, epcot about 8 years ago)
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?Married, better job
    7. How many times have you been to WDW?4 holidays, several days each holiday
    8. When was the last time you moved? How far?Feb 06, about 150 miles
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go?Near POTC, i need to see if something is still there
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW?No
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW?No
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel?No
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again"was invaded by zombies
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw?5 year pass
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts?Yes
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat?Donut, if they count as food LOL
    17. Are you a good cook?Yes, and i reallly enjjoy cooking
    18. Have you ever been engaged?I am at the moment
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain?I'm happy with who i am
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)?no

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday Now what kids of a silly question is that Meg !?!?!?!?
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? I don't think so.
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? It's still hidden to me, I think.
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My 3 year old daughter, Leah.
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Well, yeah.
    5. What is your favorite book? Sacred Hoops, by Phil Jackson
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In a second career where I work less but make as much or more.
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 49

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? I moved in 2001. It was about 2 miles, and I don't plan to move again.
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? The TTA.
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No.
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? We had a characture done for my step-son a few years ago.
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? No
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" blew up
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 year pass, for sure
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? As soon as I can after it's posted!
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Double Quarter Pounder
    17. Are you a good cook? Yep. I've been lucky to have been trained in restaurant kitchens.
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Yes, 3 times. Third time is the charm of my life.
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Yikes. I'd rather that it matter less . . .
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? Not this city boy.

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday No Way! I am excited for you! (It helps that I was there in June and I have the deposit paid on my January trip!)
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

Weebo is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes. That was gross
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? No that I know of..but they may still be hidden, even from me.
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My dog
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Nope, I'm a good girl.....lol
    5. What is your favorite book? I don't know that I have a favorite
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Director of my program...five years closer to retirement and working at Disney
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? Oh, let me count...8

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? in 1993 and 12 miles
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? one minute...that's all...geeze...to the castle
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? No
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" I don't think there is anything, I don't think.
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 year pass
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? Oh yes, every week, multiple times
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? At home, it would be a frosty
    17. Are you a good cook? I think so and others seem to like it...or maybe they just don't want to cook themselves so they will eat anything.
    18. Have you ever been engaged? NO...not...nada...no way...uh uh
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Neither, I'm pretty okay now, I think.
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? lol, No

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday I am jealous for you. It must be great to live soooo close....maybe someday I will too.

I did my post and then went back and read your others....it was amazing how similar some were.
    Last edited by Weebo; 08-15-2007 at 07:49 AM.
    K@
    aka: Kathrina or Kat

I want to be a cast member when I'm done being an adult.

Trips to WDW
    2009 - Upcoming Trip
    2007 - Christmas - Coronado Springs
    2005 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2004 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2003 - Halloween - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2000 - March - Port Orleans - Riverside
    1998 - 30th birthday - Wilderness Lodge

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? No, but I have come very close to having liquid come out of my nose.
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what?
    No
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? There is so many people that I love to talk to.
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes, when I was younger but know I'm a real good student.
    5. What is your favorite book? From The Dust Returned by Ray Bradbury
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Sophmore in college
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 100+ ? I lost count too but its not 100+.
    8. When was the last time you moved? How far?
    In 2000, I moved from Calumet City, IL to Dyer, IN (not too far)
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? In front of Cindy's Castle

11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? Yes my mom and my dad got one when they were younger and my brother and I got one when we were younger.
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? Not sure
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" sold to another company
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw?
    Tough one...
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? No, I don't have enough time

16. What is your favorte fast food treat? French fries from where ever
    17. Are you a good cook? Yes I'm a good cook.
    18. Have you ever been engaged? No
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? I yam what I yam! lol
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? No

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday YES!!! I'M SO JEALOUS!!! Have fun!
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse

1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes, is there any who hasn't?
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? No.
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My wife
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes, but I swear I was framed!
    5. What is your favorite book? The Forever Hero
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? A nice civilian job, and having 300 DVC points
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 11

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? July 2007. 120 miles
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Main Street in MK
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? Yes, at POR
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" Removed all the US flags from the property
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 year pass
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? No, I'm actually not sure what a podcast is.
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Pizza
    17. Are you a good cook? Passable
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Yes, and then I married her!
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Bigger brain, good looks only get you so far
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? Yes, many many many cows, I grew up on a dairy farm in upstate NY

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday You're just EVIL!!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast