1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? I don't think so.
2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? It's still hidden to me, I think.
3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My 3 year old daughter, Leah.
4. Have you ever got detention at school? Well, yeah.
5. What is your favorite book? Sacred Hoops, by Phil Jackson
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In a second career where I work less but make as much or more.
7. How many times have you been to WDW? 49
8. When was the last time you moved? How far? I moved in 2001. It was about 2 miles, and I don't plan to move again.
9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? The TTA.
10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No.
11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? We had a characture done for my step-son a few years ago.
12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? No
13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" blew up
14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 year pass, for sure
15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? As soon as I can after it's posted!
16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Double Quarter Pounder
17. Are you a good cook? Yep. I've been lucky to have been trained in restaurant kitchens.
18. Have you ever been engaged? Yes, 3 times. Third time is the charm of my life.
19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Yikes. I'd rather that it matter less . . .
20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? Not this city boy.
and a special BONUS question
21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday No Way! I am excited for you! (It helps that I was there in June and I have the deposit paid on my January trip!)
Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?
Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!