Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 22 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes, I have Orange juice and Soda. Neither of which are fun! 2. Do ...
    ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes, I have Orange juice and Soda. Neither of which are fun!
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what?
    Nope
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My Mother and my Fianceé

4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes, Once for talking.
    5. What is your favorite book? "The Cay" by Theodore Taylor
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Moving back to the state I am in from where ever I move with my FH and having kids!
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 13, soon to be 14!
    8. When was the last time you moved? How far?
    June 2005 - 1450 miles
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Splash Mountain heading down the big drop
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? Nope
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW?
    Nope
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? Nope
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" sold out to another company *good answer so I will stick with that*
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw?
    Week in the Castle!!
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? Yes, if I remember

16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Egg McMuffin from McD's
    17. Are you a good cook? Depends on what you want me to cook.
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Yes, I am right now!

19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Beter looks I guess, just because you have a Big Brain does not mean you are smart!
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? Yes, both

and a special BONUS question
    21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday? Nope. I will be there in 67 days so I can wait!!
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes, many times.
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? Hmm....I don't know if they would be considered hidden..
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? There are two people, of course both my friends.
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Hah, no.
    5. What is your favorite book? I have two, Midnight Moon, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In College
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? umm..At least 19.

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? Never moved.
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Main Street!
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? When I was little.
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? No.
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? Yessss.
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again"
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 year pass...OF COURSE.
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? No.
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Does running through the food market where they have the fresh sushi station and getting sushi count?
    17. Are you a good cook? Ehhh....I am spoiled, and my family are very good cooks....
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Heh, no.
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Bigger brain..
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? A cow...
    21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday Nah, HAVE FUN!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Questions 1-7 are from Chip n Dale

1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? YES
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? NO
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? MYSELF
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? YES
    5. What is your favorite book? THE OUTSIDERS
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? STILL SITTING HERE
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 15

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? 9 YRS AGO AND ONLY 10 HOUSES AWAY
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go?
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? NO
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW?NO
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? NO
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" CAN'T I WILL ALWAYS GO
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 YR PASS
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? SOMETIMES
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? FRIES
    17. Are you a good cook? YES
    18. Have you ever been engaged? YES, AND MARRIED
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? BRAIN
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? NO

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday NO, WOULD NEVER GO THIS TIME OF YEAR TOO TOO HOT!!!!
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? No, not liquid, but there was that hampster in '98
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? I can dance
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? Jesus
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes, I was play So Doku in French class
    5. What is your favorite book? Five People You Meet In Heaven
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? NYU Dentistry School
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? About 17

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? 8 Years ago, a couple of miles
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Space Mountain queue
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? Probably, people are always painting me at some point in my life
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? I don't remember an horses on the CoP, unless you count the daughter
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" "closed"
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? Week stay at the castle, as long as Cinderella is there
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? Of course
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? McDonald's Fries
    17. Are you a good cook? I make a mean scrambled eggs with burnt toast
    18. Have you ever been engaged? I'm 17 years old... so only twice
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Bigger brain, I'm already ravishing
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? I milked a cow and a llama

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday Not jealous, just envious
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    Questions 1-7 are from Chip n Dale

1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? no
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? like ESP? no. any talents I have, which are few, I show them off whenever I get the chance
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? probly my cousin. we think more alike than anyone I've ever met.
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? I did when I was in school. a lot.
    5. What is your favorite book? that's a really tough question. I have read tons of books, and enjoyed the majority of them, but to pick a fave is impossible.
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? hopefully still with the same job, but in a different house.
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? only 5, I think. this year will be 6. my parents took us when I was 5 (still, imo, the perfect age to go), then again when I was 10, then 12 or 13, then we went again when I was 17. when I moved out of the house on my own I honestly didn't even think about WDW at all for a little over 10 years, like it ceased to even exist to me. then when I was engaged I thought, "what would be a good place to take my bride on our honeymoon?" and remembered WDW. I've been hooked since. sorry. I know you didn't ask for my life story

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? moved here from Nashville 3 years ago.
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? I think a minute on Main Street would suffice.
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? no
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? no
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? only ridden it once and probly won't ride it again.
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" got rid of the Haunted Mansion
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? week in the castle. with the 5 year thing, there's no telling how much I'd actually be able to make it down there.
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? no
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? I don't eat fast food except Taco Bell
    17. Are you a good cook? absolutely. I am awesome.
    18. Have you ever been engaged? yes
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? I would rather be more smart than better looking.
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? yes

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday? a bit, but my day will come.

If we can dream it, we can do it

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? No, but I did once laugh hard while eating the ribs at Hoop-de-doo and got some of the rib meat stuck up my nose
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? Umm, Magic?
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? Kin
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Sorta and that was cuz a group of us stayed at lunch a little longer cuz we didn’t have time to eat after a test. Only the people from our class got punished, which we shouldn’t have been
    5. What is your favorite book? The Dark Garden
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Just graduating from college for m masters
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 7

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? When I was 10 months, a couple of cities
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? The square in England in Epcot
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? No
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? The one with the golden ribbon(cinderella’s)
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" Disappeared
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? Stay in castle
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? No
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? Whopper
    17. Are you a good cook? Sorta, depends on who you ask
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Yes, in many conversations

19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? I’m fine where I am, but im always improving my brain so I guess that’s bigger
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? Yes, a cow
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? I'm sure I have at some point.
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? I am all that is harmonica.
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? The loveliest pongo in the British Army.
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes. Small enough price to pay sometimes.
    5. What is your favorite book? It, by Stephen King.
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? A donation to the Department of Anthropology's forensics center at the University of Tennessee.
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? Dunno for sure anymore. I'll use the analogy of fights you've been in and girls you've been involved with--you lose track eventually (but I admit, I've won more girls than fights).
    8. When was the last time you moved? How far? A few months back, and a few blocks south.
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? VIP seats at the Indy stunt show, just as the German mechanic bites the dust, Dr. Jones shoots Marion from the c-ockpit, and together they beat feet as the place goes boom.
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No.
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? No. Never saw the appeal of those--you're basically paying someone to insult you.
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? One of the ones draped in morning stars and arrows--WDW has the most hardcore carousel horsies I've ever seen.
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again." Stopped giving me the feeling it does.
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? I'll take the castle stay. As Trav sagely advised, there's just no guarantee how/when/if I'd be able to honor a five year pass.
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? I'm not 100% sure what they are.
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? SONIC breakfast burritos.
    17. Are you a good cook? I do alright.
    18. Have you ever been engaged? Once.
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? If "bigger brain" means smarter, I'll take it.
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? Cow, yes.

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday? Not at all. Sounds like you could use the break.
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 08-15-2007 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Typos.........why'd it HAVE to be typos?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? yes
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? yes
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My husband
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes,for excessive talking in Spanish class...
    5. What is your favorite book? I don't know, I like quite a few...
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Probably returning for round 3 of higher education...
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 10 I think...?

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? 8 years ago and about 3 miles...
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Adventurer's Club for kungaloosh
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? don't have a favorite
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" charged more than i could afford
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 year pass
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? mozzarella sticks
    17. Are you a good cook? depends on who you ask
    18. Have you ever been engaged? yep..for over a year, then got married...
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? brain i guess
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? no

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday nope
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? yep...never pretty....
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? lol...none that i know of....
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? there are three...my mom, my bff missa and my work buddy david....
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? nope
    5. What is your favorite book? Where the Sidewalk ends....
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? working for the same company and hopefully in a great relationship!
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? over 15 going on 17....(two trips in september 2007)

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? april 2006....detroit to lexington....
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Main Street USA during wishes
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? no
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" i would never threaten that...lol
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 year pass
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? steak and shake french fries at two am.....
    17. Are you a good cook? my friends and family think so....
    18. Have you ever been engaged? nope...
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? brain
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? nope
    21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday lol...no have fun!!!

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Quote Originally Posted by #1EeyoreFan View Post

1. 21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday NO, WOULD NEVER GO THIS TIME OF YEAR TOO TOO HOT!!!!

I hear ya - I dont really want to go either - I never go during peak times. But our residents passes have just unblocked and my little one has been begging all summer (he doesnt get the concept of blackout dates) so we're going to go to MK for 3hrs or so in the morning and then head to Tampa to visit friends at their lake house
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? Not really
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? My mom
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes...just for being late to class
    5. What is your favorite book? idk
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In a college in NYC
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? Four
    8. When was the last time you moved? How far? Never moved
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Soarin
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? No
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again." took out Haunted Mansion
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? Castle
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? McDonald French Fries
    17. Are you a good cook? okay
    18. Have you ever been engaged? No
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? Bigger Brain
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? Um No

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday? Yes

akur is offline 82 miles to WDW!

Don't think I've answered these

1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? Yes
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? I can cook and draw a little
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? DH, I guess
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? Yes...for eating in the library
    5. What is your favorite book? iEnglish: Pride and Prejudice, Spanish: Don Quijote
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Itwins in school, maybe a part-time job
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? a gazillion
    8. When was the last time you moved? How far? [B]just about a year now/B]
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? Splash MT
    10. Have you ever had your face painted at WDW? No, but I did at Circus World (remember that?) on myn 21st bday
    11. Ever had a charachiture, portrait, or sillouhette done at WDW? yes, eons ago
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? No
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again." declared itself for terrorism
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? 5 yr pass
    15. Do you listen to the DWT podcasts? yes, tons of them
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? milkshakes
    17. Are you a good cook? yes
    18. Have you ever been engaged? yes, for 9 years (DH had really, really, cold feet
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? not bigger, but better brain.
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? yes, my grandparents had a dairy farm

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday? Yes, but I'm going next week.
    Ana The Librarian

MomtoMandJ in the box

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Have you ever laughed so hard you had a liquid come out of your nose? ugh! yes!
    2. Do you have any hidden talents? If so what? nope
    3. Who is your favorite person to talk to? my husband
    4. Have you ever got detention at school? nope
    5. What is your favorite book? too many to pick 1
    6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? hmmm......don't know
    7. How many times have you been to WDW? 9

8. When was the last time you moved? How far? 1994 - 3 miles
    9. If you could teleport to one location in WDW for one minute where would you go? 1 minute is not long enough!! i would be mad to be teased like that!
    12. Do you have a favorite horse on the Carousel? no
    13. Complete the sentence "If WDW ever ______________ I would never go again" closed forever
    14. Would you rather win a week long stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite or a 5 year pass to wdw? Castle Suite
    16. What is your favorte fast food treat? I'm a fast food junkie....can't pick 1 treat!
    17. Are you a good cook? yes
    18. Have you ever been engaged? yes
    19. Would you rather have better looks or a bigger brain? bigger brain
    20. Have you ever milked a cow (or goat)? no!

21. Are you jealous that I am going to WDW on saturday not really - Florida is way too hot for me in the summer!
    Suzie

New questions 8/21

In the "back to school" spirit.....

1) What did you do on your summer vacation?
    2) What is/was your favorite subject?
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown?
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school
    5) What was in it?
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc)
    7) Highest grade completed
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love?
    9) What was your school mascot and colors
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler?
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play?
    12) Did you wear a school uniform?
    13) What "clique" were you in?

and the final 7 are from DisneyFanatic101

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like?
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show?
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show?
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both?
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)?

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

In the "back to school" spirit.....

1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Finished grad school, moved to a new house, and started a new job
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? I love science, but my favorite classes in HS were history and comparitive religion
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? Big time teachers pet
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school It was purple and had pictures of horses that i cut out from magazines laminated on it
    5) What was in it? A pita or tortilla with hummus and some grapes
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) I got "Best Legs"
    7) Highest grade completed I just finished my phd ( you can call me dr.) so....thats like the 20th grade
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? No but I'd like to....he was a major cutie
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Bobcat, black and gold baby!
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Many many times....and since i went to HS in Florida I went to grad night as a senior which is when WDW stays open over night for highschoolers to run amok
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? I always wanted to row and never had time..
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? Only on Halloween
    13) What "clique" were you in? I was in the clique that hated cliques ......mostly I hung out with the smart/preppy/slacker/surfer kids

and the final 7 are from DisneyFanatic101

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Betty Boop
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? # 15-18 - Don't really watch Disney channel
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show?
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I have the first one
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? You are my Sunshine

Page 22 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast