Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Took the boys to visit my mom (only had one week off). 2) What is/was your favorite subject? French and art ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Took the boys to visit my mom (only had one week off).
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? French and art class.
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? Neither.
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school It was red and plain, I can't remember what was on my thermos.
    5) What was in it? Thermos with milk probably and a PB and J sandwich (I dunno, that is what I remember).
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Not that I recall.
    7) Highest grade completed? Secondary 5 which is the last year of high school, we have a different system up here. Then took a specialty course in photography and did absolutely nothing with it...
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? Didn't really have one.
    9) What was your school mascot and colors I have no idea.
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Yes, twice.
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? None, thanks.
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? No, thank goodness, I expressed myself through my wild outfits.
    13) What "clique" were you in? The cool kids clique I guess.
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Foghorn Leghorn.
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? I don't have the Disney channel.
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? See 15
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? See 15
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? See 15
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? Both, autographed no less.
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Me Love by Sean Kingston

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Hung around, went out with my friends.
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? This year my favorite class is Web Page Design.
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? I was an in-between. I was the quiet-yet-sarcastic person in the back of the room.
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school. It was one of those big plastic box ones with a scene from Pocahontas on it.
    5) What was in it? I can't remember. Probably PB&J.
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) I haven't done that yet.
    7) Highest grade completed. 11th.
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? I don't have one.
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Eagle - blue and gold
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Yep! And I'm going again in 3 weeks!
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Nothing...
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? Nope.
    13) What "clique" were you in? I'm in an in-between clique. I'm friends with a bunch of different people.
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Garfield.
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? The Emperor's New Groove I guess.
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Drake's Dragon I guess.
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? I have no idea...
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? I have no idea...
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I think I have 2 or 3 of them.
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Dance Around Tonight - Paul McCartney
    Love, Kerri

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder
    In the "back to school" spirit.....

1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Camping, and then the wonders of Minocqua, Wisconsin with the family.
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? 18th Century English Literature
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? Clown all the way.
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school In the "back to school" spirit..... In the mid- 70's I had a WDW lunch box. I see it on eBay once in a while . . .
    5) What was in it? A thermos, of course!
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Nope
    7) Highest grade completed B.A.
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? No way
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Hawks - Blue and White
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Yes. (Though my wife went for a band trip!
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Golf. We made fun of the golf team when I was in football, etc., but I like it now!
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? No
    13) What "clique" were you in? I crossed over several

and the final 7 are from DisneyFanatic101

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Pinky and Brain (sorry, too hard to choose)
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? I'm getting used to Hannah Montana
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Doodlebops, I think
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Smart House
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? No answer . . . I'll think and edit later
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I have the first one.
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Wind It Up - Barenaked Ladies
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? school, hate summer semesters
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? science, music, and history...majored and minored in 2/3, 'cause 2 out of 3 ain't bad...
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? teacher's pet, teachers love me for some odd reason
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school. it was metal strawberry shortcake lunchbox...and i'm so dating myself here
    5) What was in it? thermos and leftovers from dinner if we had an Italian meal the night before, otherwise PB&J
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) nope
    7) Highest grade completed bachelor's
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? no, but it turns out he's my cable man now
    9) What was your school mascot and colors colonials, cherry and black
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? no
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? i wouldn't play one, i was a music kid in HS and still would be one over sports
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? no, it would have been a lot easier if we had one
    13) What "clique" were you in? i don't think i was in one in HS, that was more of a middle school thing

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Daffy Duck, Garfield, etc.
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? I don't watch
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? I don't watch
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? I don't watch
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? All of them?
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? Yep and I got the t-shirts and the pins and...
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? "Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy" by Queen
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    In the "back to school" spirit.....

1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Went to Indiana Beach, took drivers-ed, and hung out here at DWT.
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? History
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? I'm quiet in school except around friends. But I consider myself a teacher's pet...not a big one.
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school In the "back to school" spirit.....I really didn't have a lunch box when I did it was from a hotel that my mom gives a lot of business to.
    5) What was in it? A sandwich.
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) No
    7) Highest grade completed Doesn't apply to me yet. Right now I'm in my junior year.
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? Don't have one...yet!
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Indians - Blue and White
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Yes.
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Not sure.
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? No.
    13) What "clique" were you in? I hang around with all different people.

and the final 7 are from DisneyFanatic101 (me!) lol

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? The characters from the Garfield and Peanuts comic strips.
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? I like just about all the Disney Channel shows.
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Life with Derek
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? HSM, HSM2, Jump In!
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Not sure.
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I'm saving my pennies to get them. I'll probably ask for them for Christmas.
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Too many to choose from.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Weebo is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Didn't have a summer vacation this year. Taking a winter vacation to WDW and Mousefest!
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? Creative writing
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? teacher's pet also known as snob, stuck-up, ****-up...I like teacher's pet better.
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school I didn't get to take my lunch, but I had a tin scooby doo lunch box....
    5) What was in it? ...that I kept my crayons in.
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Nope, I was pretty much anonymous in HS
    7) Highest grade completed Graduate degree in counseling
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? No HS love.
    9) What was your school mascot and colors School mascot was a pirate, but he didn't look anything like Johnny. The colors were maroon and white.
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? No, sadly I was deprived.
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? I didn't play a sport then and probably wouldn't now. If you make me pick, I would say volleyball.
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? Nope
    13) What "clique" were you in? I was a floater (Moved between cliques).

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Hong Kong Phooey
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? Hannah Montana
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? not sure, Hannah Montana is the only show that I really watch right now
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Okay, don't throw stuff, but I kinda liked High School Musical 2. It was kinda hokey fun. Yes I know that I'm 38, but not really, not all the time anyway.
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? again, not sure, HSM2 is the only thing I've watch lately.
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I have the first trivia book...getting the second book soon.
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? "Saving Grace" by Everlast (like the show too...)
    Last edited by Weebo; 08-21-2007 at 11:55 PM.
    K@
    aka: Kathrina or Kat

I want to be a cast member when I'm done being an adult.

Trips to WDW
    2009 - Upcoming Trip
    2007 - Christmas - Coronado Springs
    2005 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2004 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2003 - Halloween - Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2002 - Christmas - Caribbean Beach
    2000 - March - Port Orleans - Riverside
    1998 - 30th birthday - Wilderness Lodge

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation?Had a weekend at center parcs, & just enjoyed the boys beiing home from school
    2) What is/was your favorite subject?geography
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown?pet
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary schooli cant remember, how sad
    5) What was in it?Lunch was usually a drink, sandwich, crisps and a biscuit
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc)nothing like that is done over here
    7) Highest grade completedUniversity certificate in natuiral sciences
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love?No
    9) What was your school mascot and colors didnt have one
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? yes, thats the only age i've been there
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play?tennis & hockey
    12) Did you wear a school uniform?yes
    13) What "clique" were you in?the one that was supposed to be the high achievers and go to university, boy did i let them down LOL

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like?tazmanian devil
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show?i miss bear in the big blue house now the boys are older
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show?recess, enough of the repeats!!!
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?we dont get Disney Cinemagic
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?same answer
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both?both, for my birthday this year, they go with me every 4 weeks to platelet donations to pass the time
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Patience, Guns n Roses
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Haven't had a summer vacation since 1996.
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? In the academics department, I suppose Spanish. Frankly, I pretty much hated every second of school, though.
    3) Were you a teacher's pet or a class clown? Depended on the class.
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school? Plastic red A*Team lunchbox.
    5) What was in it? A Temple of Doom Thermos, at least. Sure wish I still had that thing.
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Most Unusual (male category), and Most Likely to Go to Prison (thanks, guys).
    7) Highest grade completed? 12th.
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? No.
    9) What was your school mascot and colors? Where I graduated was a ram; blue and white.
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Twice.
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? I really wish I had been involved with gymnastics while I was much younger, in particular the rings and horse.
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? Definitely not.
    13) What "clique" were you in? None. I was anything but a popular kid.
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Just one? I'll go with Tarna the Terakian from Heavy Metal.
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? If they still have midnight Zorro reruns, there you go.
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? I really couldn't tell you.
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? I don't think I can name one to begin with.
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Ditto (sorry).
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I have one, but admittedly don't know what edition it is.
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? I'll go with "I Believe" by Manowar.
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 08-22-2007 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Adding number five.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Hey Jake, didnt you like question 5 ?
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Summer vacation?
    2) What is/was your favorite subject?Political Science
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? a Little bit of both
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school I didn't take a lunch, always bought lunch at school
    5) What was in it? What ever they served that day
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc)"Also attended"
    7) Highest grade completed? Graduated colelge with a BA.
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? Nope. Did marry my college sweatheart though!
    9) What was your school mascot and colors a 'Wildcat", green and white.
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Nope
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Not a one.
    13) What "clique" were you in? Not sure, had friends in a bunch of groups.
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Bugs Bunny
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? OK OK I admit it, I don't watcht he Disney channel..I'm so ashamed!
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Must you torment me so?
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? I promise I'll watch it soon and choose something!
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Man you really know how to "break" someone!
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? Both
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Does Ode to Joy count as a song? it has lyrics afterall.
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Umm I did not take a summer one. I took a Spring and I am taking a fall one. Spring was to Arizona (and it was beautiful!) and my fall one is to WDW!!!
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? Honors Physics
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown?I was a little both...
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school Teddy Ruxpin!!! Loved it!!5) What was in it? Usually PB & J with my teddy ruxpin thermos
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Best Laugh
    7) Highest grade completed? BS in Engineering
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? No Chance in ****
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Crusader!!! Maroon Grey and White
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Yes!
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Basketball
    13) What "clique" were you in? None, I was friends with people from many groups
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? All of the Carebears!
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? Even Stevens
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Cory in the House
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Never seen any
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? See above answer
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I have Volume 1 and my sister has Volume 2
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Beautiful Girls by Sean Kingston
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? ha! good one...
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? I graduated in English, so I guess that was always my fave subject by default
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? more of a clown, but really neither
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school Mr. T
    5) What was in it? lunch
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) no
    7) Highest grade completed college
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? ha! keep em comin...
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Auburn Tigers, orange and blue
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? yes
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? probly baseball
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? no
    13) What "clique" were you in? no

14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? I really like the Warner Brothers stuff. like Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn, etc. I also liked Ren and Stimpy a lot. and the Spongebob movie was actually really funny. I'm a big animation fan, so if I see something really well done or original, then I like it.
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? does "House of Mouse" count? I think it's on Toon Disney
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? I don't think I watch any of the shows on Disney channel proper
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? see above
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? that High School Musical stuff is extremely annoying to me
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? both
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? hmmm.... probly right now either High Voltage Rock n Roll by AC/DC or Seabeast by Mastodon

If we can dream it, we can do it

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    ) What did you do on your summer vacation? LBI, New Jersey (beach)
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? Lunch
    3) Were you a teacher's pet or a class clown? Hmm, Definatley clown!.
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school? Dukes of Hazzard.
    5) What was in it? Lunch!
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Nothing!
    7) Highest grade completed? 12th.
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? No.
    9) What was your school mascot and colors? The Flying Dutchmen, Red and white.
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Nope
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Football!!
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? Does jeans and ratty t shirt and denim jacket count?
    13) What "clique" were you in? burnnnnnnnnnnnnn ouuutttttttttt!!
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Homer!
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? Handy Manny!! ( thanks to my son!)
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Doodle bops!
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? cant tell you!
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? High School musical 1 and 2 !!
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? Both, unsigned unfortunatley!!
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? "Eruption/You really got me" ~ Van Halen!.
    Last edited by sparky; 08-22-2007 at 05:08 PM.
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

Belle1313 is offline When I Wish Upon A Star, I Wish To Go To WDW
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Went to Cape Cod and worked at a camp
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? Depends on the teacher but my favorite subject most times is math.
    3) Were you a teacher's pet or a class clown? No
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school? Red
    5) What was in it? PB&J, fruit, desert, and water
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Still in HS
    7) Highest grade completed? 10th...so far
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? No HS love...yet
    9) What was your school mascot and colors? Ram...black & red
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? 2 times so far
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? I don't play any but if I was better I would play tennis
    13) What "clique" were you in? I'm in a lot of diffenet ones
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Jimmy Neutron
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? That's So Raven
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Hannah Montana
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? High School Musical
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? idk
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I don't but want to get it
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? "Ziggy Stardust"-David Bowie

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky View Post

3) Were you a teacher's pet or a class clown? Hmm, Definatley clown!.
    Well that is just shocking!

Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast