Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Traveled around the state working at fairs as a magician/assistant 2) What is/was your favorite subject? Was math, now its history ...
    lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Traveled around the state working at fairs as a magician/assistant
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? Was math, now its history
    3) Were you a teacher's pet or a class clown? More towards the pet
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school? Had the little mermaid on it
    5) What was in it? Sandwich and something in the thermos
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) no, they stopped it in our year, but in middle school I got most likely to be president
    7) Highest grade completed? Soph of college
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? Didn’t have one, but my summer after high school guy I talk to
    9) What was your school mascot and colors? Trojans, blue and gold, now for college I think it’s a lion
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? yea
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Softball
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? No
    13) What "clique" were you in? the nerdy one, I was in band and in AP classes
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? Bugs Bunny
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? The Eperors new School
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? The dragon one
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Don’t kow

18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Don’t know
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? Neither, sadly
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Crying – Roy Orbison
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post

11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? I really wish I had been involved with gymnastics while I was much younger, in particular the rings and horse.
    How very Jonathan Cabot of you....

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Worked and slept
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? Math
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown?Combination of both
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school Power Rangers
    5) What was in it? Bologna Sandwiches and Arizona Iced Tea Box Drink
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Going into Senior year now but I've been told Most Likely To Famous
    7) Highest grade completed Junior Year of HS
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? Hmm... Yes?
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Sea Vikings, Blue and Silver
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? 4 times
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? Can't wait for wrestling to start up again
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? Yeah, Catholic School
    13) What "clique" were you in? I don't do cliques, I just have friends
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? K.K. Slider from Animal Crossing and Marvin the Martian
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? Even Stevens
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? Hanna Montana
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? P.U.N.K.S. or Paper Brigade
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Cheeta Girls
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? I only have the first one
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Take On Me and Angry Young Man
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    How very Jonathan Cabot of you....
    I'm afraid everyone else here would be.....hampered by a.....a......a lack of........knowledge........about THE GAME.

BamaJenn is offline Disnerd
    1) What did you do on your summer vacation? Summer What??
    2) What is/was your favorite subject? Earth Science
    3) Were you a teachers pet or a class clown? I was a teacher's pet
    4) Describe your favorite lunchbox from elementary school: I think it was strawberry shortcake... or care bears maybe?
    5) What was in it? We're talking like 25 years ago here... I have no clue
    6) In HS did you get awarded any superlative? (Best dresses, most likely to suceed etc etc) Most School Spirit
    7) Highest grade completed 3 Semesters of College
    8) Do you still talk to your HS love? We used to keep in touch but after he married his wife told him to cut all ties with any other women in his life that he wasn't related to. Witch.
    9) What was your school mascot and colors Pegasus - Maroon and White
    10) Did you ever visit WDW as a highschooler? Yes
    11) If you could play a HS sport now, what would you play? I was a competative swimmer but I'd hate to be in a bathing suit in front of people now. I loved being on the girls football team so we'll go with that.
    12) Did you wear a school uniform? Thank GOD no
    13) What "clique" were you in? I was in this odd sort of middle spot. I was in with the in crowd, hung out with the jocks, was friends with the geeks, was in honor clubs and played in the orchestra.
    14 )What non-Disney cartoon character do you like? SpongeBob
    15) What's your favorite Disney Channel show? Charlie and Lola
    16) What's your least favorite Disney channel show? The Suite Life
    17) What your favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? Don't think I've ever watched one
    18) What's your least favorite Disney Channel Original Movie? See 17
    19) Do you have Lou's books? If so, which one or do you have both? Nope, I should but I don't
    20) What's your favorite non-Disney song (right now)? Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood)
    Sometimes all you need is a reminder that out there lies a better place... a better world... a Walt Disney World.
    Visited In: 1983, 1988, 1989 x2, 1991, 1992, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 (passholder), 2007 (x2 x3), 2008, 2009 (x2), 2010, 2011 (x2)
    “Detail is there to make you believe in the reality of the story you’re immersed in.” - Joe Rohde
    Avatar Image Used with Permission from °O°Joe

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

New Questions 8/27

1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks?
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW?
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it?
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect?
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you?

6. What are you most insecure about?
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest?
    8. Are you religious?
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert?
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave?
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW?
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes?
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW?

16. What was the name of your first pet?
    17. Favorite item of clothing?
    18. Last movie you watched?
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house?
    20. Age you will be in 2020?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? Yes, at Typhoon Lagoon and MK
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? My college roomates sis was a lifeguard at TL
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? The Megamoo (my nickname)
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect? Mr Toad - hands down
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? If they took out the ghost host or changed the key scenes (esp the ballroom) too much

6. What are you most insecure about? Finances
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? My work
    8. Are you religious? Yes, in the non-fundamentalist sense
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc weekly
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? introvert...but i can fake extrovert when i need to
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot oi
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave? Many times
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? A stroller for my son
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? Once for 20 minutes..and it was hot
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? 2 days...i'm a local

16. What was the name of your first pet? Donald the (female) cat
    17. Favorite item of clothing? An old pair of chucks
    18. Last movie you watched? The Contract
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? 1500 sq ft/ 2bd/2ba
    20. Age you will be in 2020? 39
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? Yes.
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? No one I'd call exactly "close," no.
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? Awesome Man (tm).
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurrect? The original Journey Into Imagination.
    5. As you know HM is undergoing renovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? Animatronic Eddie Murphys.
    6. What are you most insecure about? My left eye or my womanly hip bones, but I cope pretty well.
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? That no matter what happens, the part of me that matters is immortal and will keep rollin' long after I'm dead and gone.
    8. Are you religious? Not in the slightest.
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagouge/ mosque etc etc? Frankly, I avoid church religiously.
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? Ordinarily an introvert, but I do have my moments when it's necessary.
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot? I tried it once, and came very close to completion. My problem was I lost focus, and didn't hit every country before I opted for second rounds in a few countries. At any rate, it was fun, and I still have all my memories and could walk in a straight line (I know myself well enough to know when to throw in the towel).
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave? Not directly, no.
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? Probably dinner at Nine Dragons.
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? Probably, but never to the point where I was seriously considering pullin' a John McLane onto the rooftop or anything.
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? A week.
    16. What was the name of your first pet? Rufus, a Labrador Retriever. A better dog than I deserved, really.
    17. Favorite item of clothing? My leather jacket. Also my oldest article of clothing.
    18. Last movie you watched? 300.
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? No idea. Big enough.
    20. Age you will be in 2020? Retired.

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? No
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? No... not yet
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? Stu Pendous (my professional wrestling name)
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect? Whoa! Way too religious for me! But if I was Jesus then I would say Alien Encounter
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? Madame Leota gets a *** change

6. What are you most insecure about? My feet
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? My family and delicious mangos
    8. Are you religious? What is it with the religious questions... first the resurrecting question, now this... I am a proud Roman Catholic
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc Weekly, daily if it's my turn to be altar sever
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? Extrovert
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot Zicke Zacke, Zicke Zacke, Oi, Oi, Oi!
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave? No
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? Pluto Pin
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? Almost an hour once (or at least it felt that way)
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? Six days

16. What was the name of your first pet? Emily, my cat... I stil have her
    17. Favorite item of clothing? My zebra, Roberto Cavalli underwear I got in Capri, Italy for $80
    18. Last movie you watched? Some Like It Hot and before that 300 "Prepare for Glory!"
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? Big enough 4Bd 4Ba
    20. Age you will be in 2020? 30
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? I've walked thru BTMRR after it broke down half way round
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW?I know someone that knows someone
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it?Jaylix (for my sons)
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect?Not sure
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you?It still being closed when i get there

6. What are you most insecure about?too personal to share
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest?my boys
    8. Are you religious?no
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etcwhenever i attend a wedding, once a year maybe
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert?introvert
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot no
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave?not yet, but i have a plan ......
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW?cant remember
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes?not that i recall
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW?14 days

16. What was the name of your first pet?friday
    17. Favorite item of clothing?fluffy eeyore slippers
    18. Last movie you watched?Contact
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house?No idea, but 3 bed/ 1 bath
    20. Age you will be in 2020? I refuse to do math at this time of the morning
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? yes
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? no
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? if it's named after myself, there aren't too many options there
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect? Horizons
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? honestly, as much as I love it, it would be hard to completely ruin it for me, short of tearing it down. the Eddie Murphy thing was the first thing that came to mind, but Jake already said that.

6. What are you most insecure about? my weight. I useta be in immaculate shape/health, but since starting this job I've gotten flabby.
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? family I guess
    8. Are you religious? I'm a Catholic, but I don't really "practice"
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc never ever ever
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? both at different times
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot I planned to do that once, but $5 for a domestic beer is outrageous. of course, this is coming from a fella who will frequent literally any bar that has dollar PBRs
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave? nope
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? good question. I think it was probably a picture frame. maybe my mug.
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? no
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? 11 days. and to be honest, I was ready to go home.

16. What was the name of your first pet? Cuddles was a dachshund my family had before I was born and was with us until I was about 10.
    17. Favorite item of clothing? I have some vintage Vasque hiking boots that I have been really loving lately
    18. Last movie you watched? I watched part of Magnolia today, but the last full movie I watched was "Something Wicked This Way Comes"
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? no idea. 3br/2ba so it's plenty big for just me and the wife.
    20. Age you will be in 2020? I will turn 43

If we can dream it, we can do it

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? Not yet. But Disney is a client of my company and I talked to our contact. In December I hope to get into the Utilidors to check them out.
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? Nope. But I keep hoping.
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? The Hypermommy Express
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect? Magic Journeys -- for the song if nothing else
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? If they were to change the song away from GGG, that'd be horrible
    6. What are you most insecure about? My ability to fit in
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? My kids. They also aggravate me the most but I sure do love them!
    8. Are you religious? I'm more faithful than religious. IMO, faith comes from God but religion is man's creation that tries to understand and codify faith.
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc I used to go every week but I have some issues with the Church these days.
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? Oh, definitely an extrovert!
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot Not yet, but I plan to make that a focus of a trip one year.
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave? No, since I'm usually up at 5am I just can't hang that late.
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? Another Grumpy shirt for the husband
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? Nope
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? A week
    16. What was the name of your first pet? Gretchen
    17. Favorite item of clothing? My Epcot shirt where the word Epcot is made up of different attractions from the park.
    18. Last movie you watched? Mr. Smith Goes To Washington
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? No idea (we rent) on footage. 2Br/2Ba
    20. Age you will be in 2020? Old! Actually, I'll be 54 in April of 2020
    Hypermommy

Mickey's#1Fan is offline Ready to go back to the World!
    Massachusetts... not close enough to the world :(
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? Sadly, NO
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? No, not yet anyways lol
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? Whippin Whit!!
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect? FIGMENT!!!!
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? Eddie Murphy

6. What are you most insecure about? appearance, and not being able to find a soul mate that loves WDW
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? my family and our obsession for wdw
    8. Are you religious? Not overly but i do go to church
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc Once a week
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? i think im inbetween lol
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot not yet , waiting for 2010!!!
    12. Have you ever stayed at WDW so late they had to ask you to leave? haha no but we try they just happily wave us out!
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? my yoamd ears and pins!!!
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? no sometimes i wish, love the view
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? one almost two weeks!!!

16. What was the name of your first pet? i dont have one
    17. Favorite item of clothing? anything with a mickey mouse!
    18. Last movie you watched? POTC 2
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? umm idk its big tough lol!
    20. Age you will be in 2020? 31
    Jennah
    Remember the MAGIC
    "a dream can be a dream come true with just that spark in me and you!"
    "in the big blue world...."
    "because i'm a lady... thats why"
    "it's a great BIG beautiful tomorrow!""Beware of hitch hiking ghosts!!"
    "it's hard to be cool when your dad is goofy!"

"please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated safely inside the theater safely"- dr. nigel channing imagination institute

check...check...check...check...applause- four for a dollar

WDW
    Trips: '90 '91 '92 '93 '94 '95 '96 '97 '98 '99 '00 '01 '02 '03 '04
    '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '12

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? No...want to though!
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? No...want to though!
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? The AJ
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect? Not sure.
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? If they completely change the storyline. (I don't think they did.)

6. What are you most insecure about? My weight.
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? My family, firends, WDW.
    8. Are you religious? I practice my religion but super religious. I'm Methodist.
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc We haven't been to church in years. (Sorry, to say)
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? Huh?
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot? Drinking, no.
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? A shirt.
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? No
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? 9 days

16. What was the name of your first pet? Mandy, may she rest in piece.
    17. Favorite item of clothing? Not sure.
    18. Last movie you watched? HSM2
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? 4Bd 3Ba
    20. Age you will be in 2020? 29
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Talking

1. Have you ever been behind the scenes at any of the parks? No
    2. Do you or a close friend work for WDW? No I'm thinking about it
    3. If you could name one of the MK trains after yourself what would you call it? Queen Tiffy
    4. If you could bring back any ride what would you resurect? Skyway to Tommorowland
    5. As you know HM is undergoing rennovations - what changes would ruin the ride for you? Getting rid of the ghost in the dume buggeys

6. What are you most insecure about? Weight (Im fat)
    7. What aspect of your life makes you happiest? My Family and Friends and travel
    8. Are you religious? yeah
    9. How often to you attend church/ synagoge/ mosque etc etc haven't been in a long time
    10. Are you and introvert or an extrovert? Wah?
    11. Have you ever been "around the world" at Epcot? yeah
    13. What was the last thing you bought at WDW? Jack Sparrow key and Pirate on Board sticker and A Stitch Statue
    14. Have you ever been stuck on the monorail for more than 10 minutes? No
    15. What was the duration of your longest trip to WDW? 7

16. What was the name of your first pet? I don't remember
    17. Favorite item of clothing? Diseny Shirt
    18. Last movie you watched? I don't Remember
    19. Sq footage and # Bd/Ba in your house? 2 bed 1 bath
    20. Age you will be in 2020? 31
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast