Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by Conceited Ape Failing that, the chairs from Chef Mickey's could be broken up into pretty decent bludgeons, if I remember right. When i start laughing hysterically at ...
    DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Failing that, the chairs from Chef Mickey's could be broken up into pretty decent bludgeons, if I remember right.
    When i start laughing hysterically at the chairs next year, could someone please let my family know I'm not crazy, i have a feeling they wont believe much i say.
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Wow, I went to sleep for a few hours and zombie talk has taken over this thread....I need to wake up some before I can read all of this!

Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve View Post
    a big suicide leap from Cinderella's Castle is probably your best bet because no one wants to get eaten alive
    AWESOME. 'nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer13 View Post
    When i start laughing hysterically at the chairs next year, could someone please let my family know I'm not crazy, i have a feeling they wont believe much i say.
    As long as you don't start picking them up and smashing them to make weapons you'll be okay, then they'd probably think you've gone off the deep end.

1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? POTC
    2. Which show would you like to star in? not so much a show, but a parade-Spectromagic
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? any
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? week on Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? The original Journey Into Imagination
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? POTC
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? That you have to sing the Mickey Mouse Club song as you want down Main Street. And if there are people that don't know it you have to teach it to them.
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? nope
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? EPOCT-they have rum!
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? in my back yard
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? never had either one, but I'll say Hot dog
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? I guess the Tea Cups but only because they make me sick
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Wilderness Lodge
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Primeval Whirl-the first and only time I rode it I laughed so hard and couldn't stop
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? I can't say it creeps me out, but I hate Journey Into Imagination ever since they changed it17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? does with my husband count
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1986-8th grade graduation present
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2006
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? that's hard. I'm going to choose keeper at AK. I want to pet the lions

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Jake, you have way too much time on your hands (but i'm glad, you're funny)
    I took the minute and a half to read the zombie talk he posted...Mum, you are right with the funny part.

Now, answer the questions, Jake!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    Now, answer the questions, Jake!
    You know how it is, you bring up pirates or zombies and they forget about everything else.

He answered the most important question, anyway.

DisneyDreamer13 is offline A good friend gets you out of jail, a great friend wakes up next to you!
    6,976km from Cinderella Castle / 408km from Sleeping Beauty Castle
    We need a new thread for jake "how to survive a WDW emergency", i have a feeling that man would be able to cope with anything!
    x FIONA x
    1989 WDW Offsite1990 WDWOffsite1991Offsite/Contemporary1992 EuroDisney Offsite(schooltrip)
    1992 WDW Offsite/GrandFloridian2001 DLP Davy CrocketRanch2008 Offsite villa/Contempoary
    2009DLP Hotel Santa Fe 2010Clearwater/get married/POR
    Sisterhood of the travelling pirate in the pants

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck on all day (12+ hrs)? COP
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast
    3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Luminare, I love the the song Be Our Guest.
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Can't really choose since I'm kinda young.
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? A host, a ghost host. HM.
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? The mayor can have the best seats for the parade and wishes and a few select people.
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No, they wouldn't enjoy themselves.
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? EPCOT, we could all hide in SSE! lol
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? Britian
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disneyland
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? Turkey Legs
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Country Bears, the bears look kinda old.
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Coronado Springs
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppetvision
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? I don't think any ride creeps me out
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Yep, with the park not with a person. lol
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 1994 (I think)
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 12/2006
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Marine biologist, I love to swim!
    Last edited by disneyfanatic101; 06-22-2007 at 09:20 AM.
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

Some of those answers are very familiar...

Also, I wonder how many people could fit in SSE. Interesting...

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    We need a new thread for jake "how to survive a WDW emergency", i have a feeling that man would be able to cope with anything!
    Yeah, except if Jasmine was somehow removed from Disney...Now, THAT would be a definite "emergency". Okay, I'll be nice now..back to the questions!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Some of those answers are very familiar...

Also, I wonder how many people could fit in SSE. Interesting...
    Sorry, I used yours as a template and I forgot to change some of the answers...I'm going to do that right now.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStarKerri View Post
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? I would love to see Disney Land Paris. Mostly to see the dragon under Sleeping Beauty Castle.
    Check out this video on YouTube: YouTube - Disneyland Paris - Sleeping Beauty's Castle

The dragon is at the end...it is really cool!

FrolloFan is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day (12+ hrs)? Big Thunder Mountain
    2. Which show would you like to star in? Beauty and the Beast!!

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? Belle, of course!
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? Disney Wonder
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Horizons
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? Tower of Terror
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? All of the Disney princes are now married to me!
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? No way! My dogs would go nuts if we let them run around with all those people!
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Epcot. I'd hide behind Cleopatra in Spaceship Earth, they'd never find me.
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? In Atlanta, GA (where I live, of course)
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? Disney Seas over in Japan
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? hotdogs! Those were really good.
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? Country Bear Jamboree. Sorry!
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Grand Floridian, no doubt about it!!!!!!!!!
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? Muppet Vision 3D
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Tower of Terror and Haunted Mansion, duh!
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? Yes...with Frollo in the MGM parade
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? I don't remember! I was a baby, so I guess it must've been about '93 or '94
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2007
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Zoo keeper...I love animals

Great Questionaire! I enjoyed it
    Love,
    FrolloFan

"It's too late, coward."

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    Check out this video on YouTube: YouTube - Disneyland Paris - Sleeping Beauty's Castle

The dragon is at the end...it is really cool!
    Thanks! That is so cool. I really wish I could go and see it in person.
    Love, Kerri

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast