1. How many times have you been to disney world? 56
2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? 6 times on the TTA
3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? The British Invasion
4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? Mickey Bars right when getting there!
5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? Yes . . . since I turned 40 I can't ride the teacups anymore (sheds a tear)
6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? Morocco
7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Try to get onto Soarin', otherwise stroll Main STreet
8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? the TTA
9. Favorite place to shop- World of disney or The Emporium?? World of Disney
10. Favorite Resort you have been to? AKL
11. Favorite water park you have been to? Haven't done that yet . . .
12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? Atmosphere music walking along the shrubbery outside the Epcot entrance. Also, the "please stand clear of the doors" messaging on the monorails
13. Your Favorite memory ? (You mean, WDW, right?) For WDW, it's the dinner we had at California Grill on my wife's birthday.
14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? Donald
15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? Haunted Mansion dust
16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Hercules!
17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? The Walt Disney World Railroad
18. Favorite Character dining place? Crystal Palace
19. Favorite 3D show? Mickey's PhilharMagic
20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? Dark ride through the movies . . . like the Great Movie Ride, but through Disney History
Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?
Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!