Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
WDW Trivia and Games Discuss The Ongoing Questionnaire Extrodinaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. Do you beleive that you will still love disney as much as you do today in 50 years? no , I'll be dead 2. Do you beleive that all ...
    aph
    aph is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. Do you beleive that you will still love disney as much as you do today in 50 years? no , I'll be dead
    2. Do you beleive that all people are genrally good?yes
    3. Whats your favorite flavor of ice ream? strawberry
    4. Do you sing in the shower/ car? can't sing gotta horrible voice
    5. When it rains, do you splash in the puddles? no
    6. Have you ever cried watching a movie? Which one? yes , Brian's song
    7. Is it ok to cut Barbies hair? don't know
    8. Do you drive with the windows up or down? depends on the weather
    9. Who would win if a lemur and a kangaroo fought? kangaroo
    10. If you were going into the military what branch would you join? air force
    11. If you died and were reincarnated what animal would you like to come back as? dog in a good home
    12. If you could be the same age for the rest of your life what age would you stay?28
    13. What would you do if you had 500 lbs of cheese? give it away
    14. What CD is in your car right now? aerosmith the big ones
    15. Is your life what you thought it would be when you were a kid? no
    16. What was your first job? bagger at a grocery store
    17. If you could break any law without ever getting caught would you break one? Which one?speeding
    18. Would your rather spend the day with Richard Simmons or Pee Wee Hermon? pee wee
    19. Name one thing that you are not good at. singing
    20. If you could be transformed into a game peice for any board game which would you choose? race car from monopoly

sparky is offline Proud to be DWT's most inconsistent member!!!!
    1. Do you beleive that you will still love disney as much as you do today in 50 years? I hope not to be dead, but i guarentee it!
    2. Do you beleive that all people are genrally good? Absolutley not, people are born evil! Ive personally witnessed that!
    3. Whats your favorite flavor of ice ream? Chocolate
    4. Do you sing in the shower/ car? in the car, not in the shower
    5. When it rains, do you splash in the puddles? Nope
    6. Have you ever cried watching a movie? Which one? oh yea "Rudy", whata tear jerker!
    7. Is it ok to cut Barbies hair? no!! thats just not right!
    8. Do you drive with the windows up or down? always, not matter what the temperature
    9. Who would win if a lemur and a kangaroo fought? why are they fighting?
    10. If you were going into the military what branch would you join? I would have skipped on that stint in the Marines and went for the Salvation Army ! LOL
    11. If you died and were reincarnated what animal would you like to come back as? a duck..they can fly, walk and swim...
    12. If you could be the same age for the rest of your life what age would you stay? 20...what a great age that was!
    13. What would you do if you had 500 lbs of cheese? eat it all up and share some with the mice
    14. What CD is in your car right now? none, i listen exclusivley to Sirius Satellite Radio
    15. Is your life what you thought it would be when you were a kid? pretty **** close
    16. What was your first job? delivering newpapers at 12
    17. If you could break any law without ever getting caught would you break one? Hey I cant break laws!!!
    18. Would your rather spend the day with Richard Simmons or Pee Wee Hermon? OH definatley Pee Wee as long as we dont go to the movie theatre!
    19. Name one thing that you are not good at. multi tasking
    20. If you could be transformed into a game peice for any board game which would you choose? a checker, preferably a red one
    I , , !!!

http://www.policeny.com/thehousethebronx1.html

HEY DEB!! I HATE THE RULES AND I AINT FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/NEIGHBOR...d/norwood.html

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Last week disneydarling asked if someone could post questions this week, is anybody up for the task?

I heartpeterpan is offline "Just Keep Swimming"
    1. Which ride would you not mind being stuck riding on all day- Soaring
    2. Which show would you like to star in?- Beauty and the Beast live

3. Which character would you play (see question 2)? BELLE
    4. Would you rather have one night on the Grand I or a week on the Disney Wonder? THE DISNEY WONDER
    5. What extinct attraction would you most like to revive? Mr Toad
    6. If you could get married or host a grand soiree in a disney ride or attraction which attraction would you choose? POTC
    7. You are mayor of Main Street for the day....what new rule or law would you instate? Everyone Gets a Free pair of Mickey Ears if they sing the MICKEY MOUSE CLUB THEME SONG
    8. Would you take your pets with you to visit the parks if you could? NO
    9. If Florida were invaded by crazed zombies...which park would you choose to baracade yourself in? Magic Kingdom cause you could go underground and hide too.
    10. If you could build a new WDW where in the world would you put it? BOISE IDAHO
    11. Which Disney park, other than WDW, do you most want to visit? THE ONE IN PARIS
    12. Caseys hotdogs or Turkey legs? HOT DOGS
    13. What Classic ride/attraction would you demolish (if you had to)? The Country bear jamboree
    14. Which resort would you like to take over as your own private residence? Magic Kingdom
    15. Which ride/attraction makes you laugh till it hurts? THe Tower of Terror
    16. Which ride/attraction kinda creeps you out? Haunted Mansion
    17. Have you ever been in love at WDW? YES
    18. What year did you first visit WDW? 2004
    19. What year did you last visit WDW? 2006
    20. Would you rather be a keeper for a day at AK or a marine biologist for a day at Living Seas (with Nemo..... or whatever)? Marine Biologist
    Disney Family Vacation 2006 -POP Century

Disney Honeymoon 2007- Dolphin

Disney Graduation/Anniversary Celebration 2010 Caribbean Beach

1. Do you beleive that you will still love disney as much as you do today in 50 years? ABSOLUTLEY
    2. Do you beleive that all people are genrally good? YES
    3. Whats your favorite flavor of ice ream? CAKE BATTER WITH COOKIE DOUGH AT COLDSTONE
    4. Do you sing in the shower/ car? YES
    5. When it rains, do you splash in the puddles? no
    6. Have you ever cried watching a movie? Which one? YES, TONS FATHER OF THE BRIDE, TITANIC, PEARL HARBOR, THE NOTEBOOK I AM SUCH A SAP
    7. Is it ok to cut Barbies hair? SURE
    8. Do you drive with the windows up or down? UP
    9. Who would win if a lemur and a kangaroo fought? kangaroo
    10. If you were going into the military what branch would you join? I WOULDNT , BUT THE MARINES
    11. If you died and were reincarnated what animal would you like to come back as? DONT BELEIVE IN REINCARNATION BUT I'D LIKE TO BE A BIRD
    12. If you could be the same age for the rest of your life what age would you stay? 25
    13. What would you do if you had 500 lbs of cheese? SEND IT TO THE STARVING KIDS IN CHINA
    14. What CD is in your car right now? MICHAEL BUBLE
    15. Is your life what you thought it would be when you were a kid? I AM ONLY 20 SO I DUNNO I AM GETTING MARRIED ALWAYS WANTED THAT IN MY LIFE
    16. What was your first job? bagger at a grocery store MOWING LAWNS / SEASONAL HELP AT THE DISNEY STORE
    17. If you could break any law without ever getting caught would you break one? Which one? SPEEDING
    18. Would your rather spend the day with Richard Simmons or Pee Wee Hermon? RICHARD SIMONS , PEE WEE CREEPS ME OUT :P
    19. Name one thing that you are not good at. SINGING
    20. If you could be transformed into a game peice for any board game which would you choose? THE POPCORN BOX FROM THE SCENE IT MOVIE GAME

I will give it another hour or so and if no takers, I'll post some new questions. By all means, if you've got some ready, shoot!

OK HERE ARE SOME have fun

1. How many times have you been to disney world?
    2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off?
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there?
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit?
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney?
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase?
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do?
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night?
    9. Favorite place to shop- World of disney or The Emporium??
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to?
    11. Favorite water park you have been to?
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world?
    13. Your Favorite memory ?
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her?
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World?
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be?
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day?
    18. Favorite Character dining place?
    19. Favorite 3D show?
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be?

T Morrows Child is offline C-Ticket Holder
    1. How many times have you been to disney world? 56
    2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? 6 times on the TTA
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? The British Invasion
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? Mickey Bars right when getting there!
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? Yes . . . since I turned 40 I can't ride the teacups anymore (sheds a tear)
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? Morocco
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Try to get onto Soarin', otherwise stroll Main STreet
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? the TTA
    9. Favorite place to shop- World of disney or The Emporium?? World of Disney
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to? AKL
    11. Favorite water park you have been to? Haven't done that yet . . .
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? Atmosphere music walking along the shrubbery outside the Epcot entrance. Also, the "please stand clear of the doors" messaging on the monorails
    13. Your Favorite memory ? (You mean, WDW, right?) For WDW, it's the dinner we had at California Grill on my wife's birthday.
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? Donald
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? Haunted Mansion dust
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Hercules!
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? The Walt Disney World Railroad
    18. Favorite Character dining place? Crystal Palace
    19. Favorite 3D show? Mickey's PhilharMagic
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? Dark ride through the movies . . . like the Great Movie Ride, but through Disney History
    Have you seen my dad? Would you page him for me?

Next Family trip = April 16 - April 23, 2011, staying in an All Star Vacation Home!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    1. How many times have you been to disney world? 12
    2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? 1
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? MK Fireworks (by whatever name they go by)
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? The Confectionary for Mickey Treats
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? yes, the teacups
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? USA!
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Go to Main Street MK
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road
    9. Favorite place to shop- World of disney or The Emporium?? World OF Disney
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to? Wilderness Lodge
    11. Favorite water park you have been to? Typhoon lagoon
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? Coming in the main Gate
    13. Your Favorite memory ? The Disney Wedding
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? other than Mickey, it's Sully
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? The smell from the Confectionary!
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Sully
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? Hall of Presidents
    18. Favorite Character dining place? Liberty Tree Inn
    19. Favorite 3D show? Philharmagic
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? The incredibles a ride like Dinosaur
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

akur is offline 1 hour's drive to WDW.
    1. How many times have you been to disney world? i've lost count
    2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? 2
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? There really isn't one... I sometimes watch, sometimes skip to get out before the crowds or to ride long line rides.
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? Dole whip
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? No
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? Japan
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Go to splash mountain
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? Splash mt.
    9. Favorite place to shop- World of disney or The Emporium?? World OF Disney
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to? Beach whatever
    11. Favorite water park you have been to? Typhoon lagoon
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? Seeing the Magic Kingdom (entrance to parking lot) sign.
    13. Your Favorite memory ? Grad Nite? not sure... too many to count
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? Baloo
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? Bakery is good
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Tigger
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? Pirates
    18. Favorite Character dining place? Haven't done one yet, hopefully on my bday
    19. Favorite 3D show? Muppet Vision
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? A roller coaster based on "In Search of the Castaways"
    Ana The Librarian

I trade books! See my available list at:
    Books available

Have books to trade? Join Paperback Swap

lilo88 is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. How many times have you been to disney world? 6 times
    2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? 2 times I think
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? One fireworks show
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? Crystal Palace
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? No
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? Norway
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Ride the Haunted Mansion!
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? HTOT
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to? All Star Movies
    11. Favorite water park you have been to? RIP River Country
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? HTOT
    13. Your Favorite memory ? My first time in disney when I drew a picture of Winnie the Pooh and tiger the gang and at crystal palace they signed them.
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? Mickey!!
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? Bus Fumes!!
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Mickey Mouse! Everyone loves him
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? Big Thunder Mountain
    18. Favorite Character dining place? Crystal Palace
    19. Favorite 3D show? Muppets!
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? A ride that showed the inside of the Castle and it would move just like you were walking in the castle.
    Tiffany~ºoº ~ D23 member

Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression

97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. How many times have you been to disney world? 5+
    2. Whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? I don't think I did this before...
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? The MK Parade
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? Turkey Legs!
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? Yes...the teacups, nothing happened but it felt liek something was going to happen!
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? Tough one...
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Stroll down Main Street
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? Not sure...
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to? CS
    11. Favorite water park you have been to? Haven't been to one yet...
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? Seeing the highway signs change.
    13. Your Favorite memory ? Gettign a Christmas stocking on the door on Christmas day.
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? Mickey!
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? Not sure...
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Mickey!
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? A CM that welcomes you to the park.
    18. Favorite Character dining place? Chef Mickey's
    19. Favorite 3D show? Mickey's PhilharMagic
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? Not sure...
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. How many times have you been to disney world? 13 (+1 more in 17 days! )
    2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? Twice
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? SpectroMagic
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? Mickey Ice Cream Bar
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? Nope
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? Japan
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Ride Splash Mountain
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? Splash Mountain
    9. Favorite place to shop- World of disney or The Emporium?? WoD
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to? Fort Wilderness since it is the only one I have been to.
    11. Favorite water park you have been to? Typhoon Lagoon
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? Walking down Main Street
    13. Your Favorite memory ? Riding BTMRR with my Mom for the first time ever
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? Chip and Dale!!
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? Goofy's Candy Co.
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Belle
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? Haunted Mansion
    18. Favorite Character dining place? Chef Mickey's
    19. Favorite 3D show? Muppet Vision 3D
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? I did one for my Senior Project, it was an Alice in Wonderland Ride
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Veritas is offline Real Men Dig the Mouse
    (+1 more in 17 days! )

Sure! rub it in!
    Veri S&B LLC WHAFTFCOL

SITTM, No Retreat, No Surrender!

Our Highly Trained Experts Are Always Prepared To "Assist" You.

Thanks I heartpeterpan, I got wrapped up playing Scrabulous on facebook last night and completely forgot about this.

1. How many times have you been to disney world? 7
    2. whats the most times you ever ridden on a ride without getting off? Just one.
    3. What parade or show do you make sure and see while your there? Illuminations.
    4. What is a food tradition you eat or visit? I have a few, pastries in France and Norway and at least one Dole Whip.
    5. Have you ever gotton sick on a ride in Disney? Don't think so, I am guessing Mission Space would do a good job but I don't really want to find out.
    6. What is your favorite Country in the World Showcase? I do love Morocco.
    7. If you could be in Disney world right now What would be the first thing you would do? Ride the monorail to MK.
    8. What is your favorite Ride to ride at Night? Haunted Mansion
    9. Favorite place to shop- World of disney or The Emporium?? World of Disney.
    10. Favorite Resort you have been to? All Star's all I`ve stayed at so far.
    11. Favorite water park you have been to? Only been to Blizzard Beach.
    12. What is something that just gives you goosebumps or the chills in Disney world? Ambient music.
    13. Your Favorite memory ? When we were kids, my sister and I decided to switch places in the doombuggy at the last minute and the bar closed as I was crossing over her. Wiggled myself over but at first we thought we`d have to ride sitting like that. Or playing with the jumping water at the Imagination pavillion, I thought that was the neatest thing ever.
    14. Your favorite Disney Character that you get so excited when you see him/her? Haven't had the pleasure but it'd be Kronk.
    15. Favorite Smell in DIsney World? Main Street, water rides, especially PotC and then Haunted Mansion of course.
    16. If you Could Be a disney character for a day who would you be? Ariel
    17. If you could be a CM or if you are a CM what attraction would you want to work at all day? PotC.
    18. Favorite Character dining place? Don't have one.
    19. Favorite 3D show? It's tough to be a bug.
    20. If you could design a ride for Disney what would that ride be? A Monsters Inc. door ride.

Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast